**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues

2»

Comments

• 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Seriously Kabam ? u literally did maintenance last night What is wrong with you and ur maintenance u keep messing the game every after damn maintenance u make...Is this intentional? to screw us again on hype arena ? cause u know what ? am not gonna take this Bs anymore am gonna sell all my champs and delete the app from every device... i showed alot of patience since the momment 12.0 was announced am not gonna take this anymore my money matters to me and my time if u dont want it i will spend it to somewhere else!
    Summoner Appreciation Week....Kabam at its best!

Finished a flawless fight (map5, day5) and before it could load me back to the map I got disconnected! 50% health penalty and have to fight on the same node again.

How fair is that??? Why do we get constantly punished for your incompetency Kabam, why??

Cause its not kabams fault we get disconnected its everyone elses fault
  • BigBlue807BigBlue807 Posts: 16

Finished a flawless fight (map5, day5) and before it could load me back to the map I got disconnected! 50% health penalty and have to fight on the same node again.

How fair is that??? Why do we get constantly punished for your incompetency Kabam, why??

Cause its not kabams fault we get disconnected its everyone elses fault

They will ask what region you are playing in.. umm everyone all over the world is what region we are in.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Similar issues here. Everyone jumping on Map 5 because its free and then getting booted during the first fight.

Hooray for appreciation!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

But Sig stones are in expert proving grounds
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    I want t2 alpha as compensation

I agree with Integral.
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    It's happing again,losing connection
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Really come on
    spumington wrote: »
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    I want t2 alpha as compensation

I agree with Integral.

I want 15k of 5s shards and a 5s awakening gem but we all will get the same $*** 1x energy refill maybe if we are good kids and a 1000 premium shards
  • MasutaSodoMasutaSodo Posts: 26
    I take my time seriously. and 1 energy is 1 hr of my **** time. (yes u read that right that's what I do during that hour) I am **** pissed. as should the people who lost 1/2 health for no goddamn reason be pissed.
  • Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    Bobden89 wrote: »
    yea, i just noticed that too, the comments about downrating the game just got deleted like that. If only issues were resolved like that and players compensated. Now that would be a good game to play.

To be fair I never said down rate the game, I simply wanted people to share the appreciation.

You didn't say that, but in the state that we were in, it was obvious what people would share then, so kabam was quick to take action, like they always do!
  • SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    Im having the same issue the game keeps shutting down during quests and arena and the game is stuck after fights it just freezes up
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Ok will focus on being constructive

I have had multiple connection issues in last hour. I am using a Samsung galaxy s6

2 iPhone users in my alliance have reported crashes mid game, 1 in aq, the other t4 arena.

@Kabam Miike please let me know what other additional information would be fruitful in your on going investigation
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    SlySly wrote: »
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Multiple reports of similar in my alliance

Happy day 5 aq everyone. Enter at your own risk

No need to, in the process of downloading next game I'm gonna play.

Which game bro? Am looking for a new hubby, this game is buggy beyond help.... And kabam aren't interested in fixing it ever.. So ama save my money for better ones....
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Ok will focus on being constructive

I have had multiple connection issues in last hour. I am using a Samsung galaxy s6

2 iPhone users in my alliance have reported crashes mid game, 1 in aq, the other t4 arena.

@Kabam Miike please let me know what other additional information would be fruitful in your on going investigation

In what region are you and the IOS users ?
This discussion has been closed.