**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Elephant (Blade) in the room..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    So I'm sure right now there are many celebrating their immense luck of obtaining a 5* Blade in what appeared to be the biggest cash grab for a champ I've seen since before the natorious 12.0.... The great update that cut the legs off of our favorite, money/item saving champs...... But but, it was to make the game more balanced..... Which it was for a time..... Then comes Blade, and a host of new defenders for him to feast on, modok, Morningstar, etc... Then we got the the era of singular synergies that only apply to specific champs And not the team.... Where am I going with all this? Blade needs to be nerfed. With alliance wars trying to go in the skill direction it seems like the good of all good champs emerged bc of it. Attack bonus is everything. There are very few people that blade can't waste.... And even still, how good of a defense can you plan when attack teams are blade, Stark spider, and ghost Rider? Really? There's a million you things you could easy change on him, for example make his Regen at least considered a buff so he can proc MD and host of other things. We all can admit it. There is nothing balanced about him. Pretty messed up when a bleeding skill champ can solo a Dormammu alliance war boss. I'm sure I'm going to take flack for this but the discussion needs to happen. Blade is totally throwing alliance war off balance and conveniently alliance wars season rewards are the best rewards in the game again. This was just to get tolhe conversation started but we all know it needs to happen

I'm tired of this posts, Blade shouldn't be nerfed at all, imo Sparky is better, a more versatile champion, Blade depends on his synergies to be strong enough, without his danger sense active he isn't that good, even with his synergies there are a lot of champions immune at Danger Sense, what you guys are disappointed is that mystic wars are over... just get used to it... when Killmonger and Hulk Ragnarok be more available and destroy all mystic heroes like trash too at war will you ask to nerf them too? if u think Blade is op then try to get one and stop crying, we all have the same chances to get one ;) Magik can solo Dormammu too, based on your logic, does she need to be nerfed? even if they nerf Blade or Spark, there will always be stronger champions than others, on any game there are strong and weak characters, that's why we play hard to get them instead of crying cause we don't have them, even before Blade was released there were many ways to destroy Mystic Heroes, even if Blade disappears there will always be a way to win :)
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Blade should be adjusted. He is the new DS. Infinite regen. He is too overpowered

Deadpool, Wolverine and x-23 have infinite regen too :)
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Blade doesn’t need to be nerfed, people need to wise up and stop putting champs that get rekt by Blade on defense

What champ doesn't get wrecked by blade other than iceman?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Everyone is referring to "mystic wars are dead deal with it" argument but here's where I'm annoyed with Blade.

First off thank God mystic wars are over - I'm in agreement with that.

OK, so then who? Let's bring Modok! He's an awesome defender! Oh wait...

I know, let's bring Void! He could be an amazing defender! Oh wait....

Blade stomps them all too.

I don't care if he doesn't get nerfed but kabam needs to start releasing champs that don't get steamrolled by him via any noob playing the game.

• Options
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    We can tell this guy didnt get Blade

Yeah seriously, I got 2 **** champs instead of blade and I’m salty as hell but I don’t want to ruin it for everyone else and want tell kabam to nerf him
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    edited February 2018
    Anyone thinking blade is too OP probably wasn't around when a couple of goddess' ruled the contest in dupe level 99 scarlet witch and black widow
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Everyone is referring to "mystic wars are dead deal with it" argument but here's where I'm annoyed with Blade.

First off thank God mystic wars are over - I'm in agreement with that.

OK, so then who? Let's bring Modok! He's an awesome defender! Oh wait...

I know, let's bring Void! He could be an amazing defender! Oh wait....

Blade stomps them all too.

I don't care if he doesn't get nerfed but kabam needs to start releasing champs that don't get steamrolled by him via any noob playing the game.

Void is an easy defender using anyone if you know how to count.

Modok is a pain on multiple nodes even with blade + blade’s required synergies and on certain nodes the trinity is not viable at all.

I think the real issue is that people still expect a defender to get 20 kills or freeze a team in their tracks when those days are over. Everyone’s triple boosted and healing up and are not going to die easily short of a mental malfunction. Bosses are planned for in advance. Every typical boss has a direct counter that can solo them. Smart placement in a few spots with hidden defenders and you’re looking at maybe 10-15 defender kills total per bg, a little more if people are being cheap on potions and boosts, and likely less than that against the typical max diversity trash defense that’s required for max season points.. and at the top of tier 1, they should die less than that and win.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I didn’t get blade so please nerf him 🍷 post. Just 🛑. You brought up 12.0 and pb there is no Synergy or champ like that in the game right now. Did you like the 12.0 nerf ? Stop asking for nerfs as kabam would say you need to adjust

• Options
    No just no
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    9l0kjizim73f.jpg
  • Options
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Blade doesn’t need to be nerfed, people need to wise up and stop putting champs that get rekt by Blade on defense

What champ doesn't get wrecked by blade other than iceman?

Cable, Colossus, both visions, the spidermen, antman, gulk, black panther CW, beast, nightcrawler, rogue, groot, medusa, hyperion, nebula, yondu.

Sorry, I'm talking about *viable* bosses. Nobody in there is remotely difficult as a boss except Medusa.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    DL864 wrote: »
    I didn’t get blade so please nerf him 🍷 post. Just 🛑. You brought up 12.0 and pb there is no Synergy or champ like that in the game right now. Did you like the 12.0 nerf ? Stop asking for nerfs as kabam would say you need to adjust

I liked the 12.0 nerf. It made all the crybabies who relied on SW to carry them quit the game or learn how to actually fight with someone else.

Removal of PB *single handedly* allowed probably 70% of the newer population at that time to learn how to fight as well. That was the best thing they could have done for majority of players still maturing their skills.
  • Options
    ImranAzharImranAzhar Posts: 34
    I have no problem with blade but give me my loyalty back because i spent a lot of it on MD before blade.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Best part of this is people saying they don’t want mystic wars back yet they’re still applying mystic war standards to AW.

Every champ has a counter. Every boss can be soloed. There’s no more 25 kills for a defender on tier1. That’s the way it is now. If you’re a skilled alliance and boost and heal constantly, you’ll die 10-20 total times on tier 1 (Less if you pay someone with skills to do every fight for you, allegedly).

What you’re really asking for is for Kabam to make AW harder because you refuse to accept the new system without incessant whining. Take the best nodes from Act 5 and add it everywhere to AW. Yay, more people will give up again and crybabies will be satisfied.

Except kabam wants to make money and boosts and potions have never sold so well. Too bad so sad. Nothing’s changing. Stop crying.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Just give it time. Every champ that becomes a basic in arena is. Nerfed in some way or another. Buff Gwenpool and give her a regen like red deadpool. This way everyone can have a solid offense champ.
    I dont have blade and dont care. Enough nerf posts. Why not complain about racism and how all the champs that people complain about the most are not white by nature? Black champs matter.

Enough with racism's

So you turn this political now??? You are so funny.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    ImranAzhar wrote: »
    I have no problem with blade but give me my loyalty back because i spent a lot of it on MD before blade.

MD was one of the biggest problems with war. And you're upset because there are now multiple champs that can handle mystics? Blade isn't even the best mystic counter, that belongs to Ghulk. Insanity.