**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Kabam!

I have a 4* tech gem and 8 t4 techs. I’ve been holding all of that since patch 12.0 because I haven’t found anyone to use it on. Right now, I could rank 4 an unduped iron man, but he will definitely not be worth it. I’m also trying to do 5.3 and guess what class I need one character at least a 4* version of. You guessed it, tech. I have used any tech catalyst since 12.0 or any awakening gems like that so, I want y’all to please help me get me a decent tech worth rank 5 as a 4* (preferably star lord or sparky) or a 5* worth rank 4. Please and thank you. I’m sure I’m not the only one with this terrible luck

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    What kind of help, do you need exactly? Kabam isn't in the business of giving away free champs. Are you a member of any alliance?
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    raffster wrote: »
    What kind of help, do you need exactly? Kabam isn't in the business of giving away free champs. Are you a member of any alliance?

I am. I’m just not the luckiest man alive. I’ve been holding on to that for so long, and I want it gone soon
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Star Lord has been in the Arenas 3 times in the last 9 months. 12.0 happened just about a year ago.