**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About Blade Nerf

Ashish_winAshish_win Posts: 3
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam...
You Should Be Nerf Blade..
Because He Is The Most Powerfull Champ.. All Are finishing Lol,act5 and many other quest are finishing easily. And His regen very much.. and never getting any effect again, Dormammu And Magik, So we are placing Dorma and Magik In Aw.. we never getting any kills... Kabam you should be nerf Blade..

About Blade Nerf 25 votes

Yes
68%
Alex_sc11vd016DrOctavius2_2CpcBoyboyKenjhi21AshburnamitvikalSpiritOfVengeanceAshish_winKarujuhMonstermatt1272PeterQuillWabobaOnkiPUDIPYPvdragon77Feeling_wow123 17 votes
Yes
32%
GamerFluffydragon2DukeZmanDarkrider05SgtAnime1Firecouragedfmoore26Chucky_Megatron 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    #nerfAshish_win
    #nerfnerfBladeposts
  • Options
    Yes
    This is not spam this is true
  • Options
    mystic champs as aw boss is outdated! the current trend is to place medusa or modok as boss where blade does not necessarily has significant advantage. I am sure more new aw defense champs are on the way such as Glad hulk or killmonger etc
  • Options
    Yes
    Nope that's not my point.. we are using many units on quest.. but all are easy with blade this is not fair
  • Options
    Ashish_win wrote: »
    Nope that's not my point.. we are using many units on quest.. but all are easy with blade this is not fair

why is this not fair? I completed and explored act 5 without blade. Of course it would be easier to wait for blade, but if you dont get him and be it. Play with the champs you have at your disposal! Not everyone is supposed to get the champ they want, thats how it is and how it will be. In future, there will be new champs that will be better than blade. When that time comes, would you again ask to nerf this new champ because you dont have him and because others could complete some quests with ease due to his special abilities?
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Kabam has responded to these nerf Blade threads multiple times saying there will be no nerf--please stop spamming. Also, Diversity and Blade were introduced by Kabam to indirectly nerf Mystic Dispersion wars, which everyone was complaining about, and so get with the times with your AW defense.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Stop whining just because you don't have him. Its beyond ridiculous. Just quit the game, we can seriously live without players like you
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Kabam shouldn’t nerf Blade, they should make champs that counter him. Why do people not understand that?
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No. More. Nerf Blade threads!!!!!
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    This has to be the most unintelligent post I’ve even read
  • Options
    5miwg1j5xza0.gif

every post about nerfing blade started with this happening
  • Options
    You only want him nerfed because you don’t have them. He was made to be a counter for most annoyances. If Kabam did decide to nerf him the community would boycott mcoc in a heartbeat.