**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why was Ghost Rider healing vs Dormammu in AQ?

This is a beneficial bug for the player so I’m not complaining

I think it was either map 3 or 5 but i was able to recover to full health using his heavy despite dorm being on a heal block node. Has anyone tried this out? I’m not complaining, in fact it’s a good thing, but the heal block node should be preventing it.

I think i had all judgements on and it was my second fight after timing out the first time if that helps.

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    This is a beneficial bug for the player so I’m not complaining

I think it was either map 3 or 5 but i was able to recover to full health using his heavy despite dorm being on a heal block node. Has anyone tried this out? I’m not complaining, in fact it’s a good thing, but the heal block node should be preventing it.

I think i had all judgements on and it was my second fight after timing out the first time if that helps.

It's a good thing for the players so you come straight to the kabam forum an blab it out. nice job
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Maybe because judgments are passive and the healing counts for passive? Dunno.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    If it is Map3 im dont this ther is a hel blok node. Byt dont ikow.
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    If it is map 3 it is not heal block node. It is only that special attacks inflict heal block.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    TheDemon wrote: »
    If it is map 3 it is not heal block node. It is only that special attacks inflict heal block.

This is correct. OP was most likely playing map 3. Don't know how you can confuse the two maps personally, but below you can see the map 3 layout and boss local node buffs.

https://i.redd.it/fjdnr2ty4vwy.png