**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doctor Octopus' buffs.

I just got Doctor Octopus out of a login crystal(very happy), but what do all of his buffs do? I am level 40 but I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff.

Comments

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I just got Doctor Octopus out of a login crystal(very happy), but what do all of his buffs do? I am level 40 but I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff.

Not trying to be a jerk but you can read the abilities of each champ in their "INFO" section. Instead of having us reread it and type it all out for you in an explanation might be best for you to go read it and then ask about specific abilities you still don't understand ;)
  • Options
    And you can just search on youtube or other community, somebody has already typed/recorded everything you are looking for.

If you can't read or listen/watch, that's another thing.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Here is a good video. I like this guy more than Seatin on character reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5XnfmsaRs4
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Doc Oc is a Hyperion killer. Enjoy that power lock. He's got tons of utility but you need to learn how to use him properly.
  • Options
    LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 44
    Jeepetti wrote: »
    Doc Oc is a Hyperion killer. Enjoy that power lock. He's got tons of utility but you need to learn how to use him properly.

Thanks for that. That was helpful and honestly made me happy as Hyperion has been a thorn in my side to take down. As for everyone else, thank you for all of your notes.