**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please optimise the game for android....

I am playing this game from 2 years and after every update this game is getting **** (especially for android users).There are many issues with the basic mechanics of the game such as blocking and dashing back. Even the load times are more in android than in ios ( so legend run is basically impossible).Ok we don't want a legend title hanging with our profile,we just want a nice and clean game that we can play and enjoy without using our resources unnecessarily. If you are unable to do this kabam remove this game from play store and make this game ios oriented only....

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Dude I don't know if you have been playing on a slow device maybe because I've noticed a massive change in the speed of the game and the overall gameplay and I'm on Android 8.1 Oreo using the Google pixel there's no need for me to do my arena grind on my iPad anymore ?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My android is perfectly fine. The only issue is occaisionly one of my champs will walk forward on its own. Other than that, its perfect.
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    it has been a a problem for my android as well
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    I just want to play clean and smooth game, where there is no lag and no new bugs every update
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    nIHSEAN wrote: »
    I just want to play clean and smooth game, where there is no lag and no new bugs every update

If you want to play a clean and smooth game, you would be able to beat all of the content Kabam has to offer. They need to have **** servers in order for you to spend units/revives. That's how they make their money.
  • DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    I have a Note 8. The flagship Android device. At first, I thought it couldn't cope with the game, until I realised it's Kabam's servers that are the problem, not my phone.
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    100% agree and fact!!
    Im on S7 edge and after 12.0 update its imput lag (dash backs/block etc) are much worse than pre-12.0 on my galaxy s6. I was totally content with game, willing to spend a little here and there. Until it started playing worse on a better android/hardware and no fix or intent to optimize android is in sight.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    i think everyone agrees and i have asked around quite a bit, doing a legend run right now on android wont happen. It coulda happened a year ago perhaps but not anymore. Can anyone link me a video or send me where i can find a current legend run that was done on an android device within the last few months?
  • DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    What person has been flagging as abuse some of the comments here?!
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I seen where iphones run faster than androids and its not fair. Just think about all the things they can do saving a couple seconds each time. Time is a big thing in this game.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Chump wrote: »
    I play this game on a Samsung s7 and an iPad Pro. The game responds better on the iPad hands down. I cannot evade quick special attacks like Cyclop’s sp1 or even Storm’s sp1 or 2 on the Samsung, however on the iPad it’s like I am in the matrix and am nearly untouchable by them. So yes, there is a problem with android and this game. If you don’t experience it, consider yourself fortunate.

Completely agree, my mobile is a s7 edge and just bought a 2017 iPad and the difference with parrying and evading and just general responsiveness is night and day.

Not to mention the load times. I’ve been killed a few times thinking I was on my phone while on my iPad and taking a drink or something that I normally do. But it was so fast on iPad I couldn’t do it fast enough. 😂
  • And now the new update came out and it follows the saying "With great updates,comes great bugs ".
  • Lol,why to do such a thing,if they can't solve this problem then they should accept it.It would be easier to say B-Y-E to the game rather than making a hole in the pocket. People like me are unable to spend money on a game like this,ya know?Haven't spent a single money on this game until now. I play only for fun,for enjoying in free time...
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Everything has been down hill since 12.0. Every update makes the mechanics even worse
  • Dramione wrote: »

Some bored apple fan boi..lol

If flagging the comment isn't warranted, then I actually appreciate it!!!. As it means that my comment was heeded and annoyed the appropriate party enough to flag it.
  • They are not solving anything,even their new update is full of bugs.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    They can't and won't optimize android there's too many devices.. Or Apple pays them $$$

I have one of the more popular androids and this game is a mess
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Dramione wrote: »

Probably Kabam mods. They only flag truthful comments that criticize their broken game.
  • There must be some other way or a thing that we can do to make them understand about the basic bugs that we face in the game while spending our units unnecessarily.
    It's really annoying.
  • shtorkshtork Posts: 15
    edited February 2018
    I can only agree with all above. They claim to fix evade, hit and miss on heavy attacks or short time between enemy special attacks and combo hits, but every new month these problems resurface back!

Also, I have been playing for 3 years. Tried for a legend title few times, last time this month. The android service sucks big time. I did a challenge in 1hour and about 35 min, if you count only fight time, but thats only 30% of a total run time. It literaly takes ~20 sec to load each fight, so between map nodes its 40 sec of load time, while the fight goes for 3-8 sec on Heroic. On Master level fights are longer and load time is between 20-30 sec and thats on Note 4 (with all my wifi devices turned off). I feel that there should be 2 separate top 100 fastest on Android and Apple.
    Sucks that we will never get a title!
    Shtork
  • William30782William30782 Posts: 4
    Well after the last update last night it's been non stop lag and slowness. I have a Droid turbo 2. I keep it up to date clear the cache etc noatter what I do can't play right now it's impossible to go from one screen to the next. I didn't care about load times. I just want to be able to navigate and fight a clean fight. Very frustrating.
  • StrikezorStrikezor Posts: 26
    They don't want us to be legends :-(