**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

M.O.D.O.K.’S Lab Grand Re-Opening!

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    The fact is they did not have to do anything. Trials and rifts are more preferable to this, but still it is something else to choose to use energy on.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Please upgrade the rewards
    Why you downgrading
    these are lower than Last year December modok event
    Further only 2 times a day 😖

These are definitely not less. While you get less overall because it only runs twice per day instead of 3 times, the rewards are the same if not more (like the Tier 2 Alpha Fragments in Expert Difficulty).

Ok
    Whatever comes free we'll take it
    Thanks for keeping game going and making new stuffs
    Otherwise it is all same AQ and AW
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Good god. The madness returns. Imma get ready for Life transfer and Heal reversal
  • MaxAHRMaxAHR Posts: 13
    MODOK lab is difficult. And your increasing it only for 200 5* shards? 6*s are up you know
    edited February 2018
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Let’s all conplain about free stuff that’s easy to get lol. Why not be appreciative that they brought god back? I like getting 500 5* shards a day for minimal effort
    Completely agree. We will net a little bit less, but some days it was too tough to run three sessions of the lab anyways.

Previous rewards
    tajpuusfdmp7.png
    Upcoming rewards
    s9sxj270byhh.png

• Gaming22Gaming22 Posts: 1
    Grippies wrote: »
    If you're going to reuse content, why not bring back Dimensional Rifts?
    I completely agree with this. Dimensional rift was better rewards and since it was more random, it was pretty fun. Also the added alliance and solo quests to get the shards were good too.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    They cant easly not push any quest than it would be 0 shards per day. So i guess thank you
  • AshBobaF37TAshBobaF37T Posts: 4
    Hey, if you're going to increase the difficulty.. then it's only natural that you increase the rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    MaxAHR wrote: »
    MODOK lab is difficult. And your increasing it only for 200 5* shards? 6*s are up you know

Twice a day. That's 400 Shards every 24 hours.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hey, if you're going to increase the difficulty.. then it's only natural that you increase the rewards.

This. You increased the difficulty, and we won’t be able to play it as often, but the rewards are exactly the same? @Kabam Miike that makes no sense
  • It's still 200 5 star shard you said updated!?

Unreal....
  • Unreal
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'd love to see some awakening gems in something....anything, they've become almost nonexistent. Just a thought.
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    How long will this run for?
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    jdrum663 wrote: »
    I'd love to see some awakening gems in something....anything, they've become almost nonexistent. Just a thought.

You can get 3 from Act 5
  • This is awesome! But the real prize I’m looking for is a title. Is there going to be any? And people need to be nicer to you guys, this game is the best
  • I liked the trials much better than these modok ones. How come only 200 shards?

Trials of the King had 300 shards and you could only do it once. MODOK has 200 shards and you can do it twice. TotK cost energy, MODOK had no energy cost. That's actually reasonably close in cost/benefit ratio to me for 5* shards. MODOK also has T2A fragments which TotK does not. Reward-wise I think both are in the same ballpark overall.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    Are people really complaining about the rewards?

Over a 28 period, if you do Heroic and Mastery difficulty twice every day, you get a total of 5.6 t2a, 21 t4b, 4,000 4* shards, and 14,000 5* shards. For a few 0 energy fights per day. If those rewards were on a monthly calendar instead, people would be praising Kabam for their generosity.

The entitlement is real.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I would prefer if it was the same rewards balanced out to only have to do it once per day. But I'm not so jaded to think I'm somehow getting screwed for getting all these free rewards just because i have to put in a small amount of work.

you need to re-math your numbers. you off by a factor of 10 on a couple of those.... should be 0.56 t2a, 2.1 t4b.
  • Ill go with it this time but please don't get used to releasing this modok labs thing no one missed it when it went, your other ideas such as the scrapyard and rifts were much more popular.

Actually, I thought the MODOK event was pretty fun; I liked the randomizer element and my only real gripe was with the 8 hour timer. In fact, I think a once-per-day MODOK with somewhat higher rewards per run would be even better, because it would be less of a chore and more of a interesting diversion. The once per day property of Trials of the King is an important factor in making the TotK rewards seem to be more of a bonus and less of a chore to me.
  • Lurker wrote: »
    Are people really complaining about the rewards?

Over a 28 period, if you do Heroic and Mastery difficulty twice every day, you get a total of 5.6 t2a, 21 t4b, 4,000 4* shards, and 14,000 5* shards. For a few 0 energy fights per day. If those rewards were on a monthly calendar instead, people would be praising Kabam for their generosity.

The entitlement is real.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I would prefer if it was the same rewards balanced out to only have to do it once per day. But I'm not so jaded to think I'm somehow getting screwed for getting all these free rewards just because i have to put in a small amount of work.

you need to re-math your numbers. you off by a factor of 10 on a couple of those.... should be 0.56 t2a, 2.1 t4b.

Whoops, you're right. I'm not entirely sure why I thought 900 and 360 were 9000 and 3600. I am a dunce!
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Couldn't find a post for this update? What other changes are added to it? Is the True strike tweak included?
    Will Karnak be able to prevent auto-blocks on MODOK?
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Ill go with it this time but please don't get used to releasing this modok labs thing no one missed it when it went, your other ideas such as the scrapyard and rifts were much more popular.

Actually, I thought the MODOK event was pretty fun; I liked the randomizer element and my only real gripe was with the 8 hour timer. In fact, I think a once-per-day MODOK with somewhat higher rewards per run would be even better, because it would be less of a chore and more of a interesting diversion. The once per day property of Trials of the King is an important factor in making the TotK rewards seem to be more of a bonus and less of a chore to me.

I'd imagine you would prefer them to double the rewards and reduce the ability to run this quest to once per day.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yay!!!! Thanks K.A.B.A.M.!
  • Reading some of these comments its clear there's a lot of newer players here. When the game first came out these monthly / special events, AW, etc. didn't even exist. There wasn't even crystal shards, the only way to get 4*s were from PHC's. The game is moving in the right direction and rewards have been piling up. Not seeing how ppl can complain.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Sees 50% sig stone again

killme.jpg