**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHO's on your HIT LIST?? (if U could)

username92847username92847 Posts: 292
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
RANK DOWN TICKETS (RDTs)

If you can get your grubby little paws on some... WHO & WHY?

My #1 is VP... I accidentally left him at 5/50 during last rank down event. ( I don't know what to say ... I was curious ... & I drink)

#2 is Iron Patriot ..... I don't think I really need to explain that

#3 I might upset a couple people here and I'm not trying to offend anyone, but it's Scarlett Witch... She has to go!
she was nerfed to death, brought back to life sorta, and shuffles around the game like a zombie, not healing ... and many other Mystics have dethroned her.

Comments

• Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Nah, i think im good. I don't need BW anymore, but whateves.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    5* ronan. He was my first 5* so i desperately ranked him up, then i regreted it.
  • Options
    X scott.. ... your 1st answer was funnier .lol
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    You already had rank down tickets to change this, and you had a very long time to decide.

Not sure why you're flagged for spam.
    What's spammy is yet another thread asking for rank downs, hypothetical or not.
    I think you're right.
    Though to be fair to others here, no one has asked for tickets... Just talking about them. Lol
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I think the only champ I'd rank down if I could would be my duped WS. Not because he sucks mind you, he's actually quite decent, but I grew a liking to my R3 crossbones who can deal 1000+ dmg basic hits in the right conditions. This isn't something I'm itching or dying for though, so I'm fine not having an R5 crossbones yet. Besides, I think it'll be better if both are at R5.

On the other hand, I don't regret ranking down any of my other champs during the rank down tickets fiasco. I ranked down SW, but now I think she's pretty decent still. Nonetheless, I don't regret cuz if I hadn't ranked down SW, I wouldn't have a R4 5* Magik now.

I also ranked down Thor, but now he's ranked back up to 5 again. Just cuz he can't deal a 6 digit number for damage, doesn't mean he ain't good anymore, he is still pretty decent.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    5* rank 3 Iron man. Would be first and then some 4/40s to get more basics tier 4 cats
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Why does everyone hate IP? He's a stud! His l2 armor break+stun is awesome!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,683 ★★★★★
    I'm one of the few who doesn't hate IP. SP2 and a bunch of heavies is good fun.

Unfortunately due to a weak roster I probably can't rank down anyone. Hypothetically, Joe Fixit and Abom suck and I would gladly knock them down. I just can't like using them.

I like spidergwen though so my opinion probably doesn't count :smiley:

• Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I'm one of the few who doesn't hate IP. SP2 and a bunch of heavies is good fun.

Unfortunately due to a weak roster I probably can't rank down anyone. Hypothetically, Joe Fixit and Abom suck and I would gladly knock them down. I just can't like using them.

I like spidergwen though so my opinion probably doesn't count :smiley:

I like spidergwen too.
    She's better than Ironfist these days
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If I could, then I'd like to rank down my rank 4 5* gambit. Diminishing returns hit his damage output hard, before I could do 60k damage crit on L2 with max kinetic charges now it's more 20k. He feels a bit weaker now and I'd love to have the t2 alphas back so I could rank up my 5* yondu who I absolutely love
  • Options
    Kinda insightful post...
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    OG Black Panther - would really like the 3 T4B's he has as an R4.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Winter soldier, Magneto marvel now, juggernaut... No explanation needed
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    VP is awesome, almost guaranteed regen every fight numerous times and has cool buffs that randomly appear.

Nothing better than landing an indestructible right before a l3 when you can't bait lol
  • Options
    REALLY Dark D??... Do U have VP @ 5/50?
  • Options
    I have venompool at rank 5 I think he's awesome. Killer bleed, regen, random buffs. Really underrated champion
  • Options
    Any chance u can share ur mastery set up?
    Maybe, I'm just not getting the most outta him cause i have a bad set up?
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    My interest is peaked... my VP just sets on the self.
  • Options
    jaz86julv682.png
  • Options
    nhfcjnkedg54.png
  • Options
    y94mxg0wgwz2.png
    0z5vn9iv4sv8.png
    fa9c9kxgrtn8.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @UwantUS_toQU1T
    My set up isn't finished that's why there's the 1s beside inequity and resonate. That's where my last 2 points are going.
  • Options
    Thanks man.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    if i could...
    i would rank down my 4* Gambit who is at 4/40. :p
  • Options
    Wow, Gambit isnt getting a whole lotta luv.

Hey steel, so U NEVER had VP heal with only 1-3 per tick?

I ask cause the only real difference i see in masteries is, i have stand ur ground & i see u have yours in greater health.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    im pretty sure he's talking about the regen from VPs L1
  • Options
    Wow, Gambit isnt getting a whole lotta luv.

Hey steel, so U NEVER had VP heal with only 1-3 per tick?

I ask cause the only real difference i see in masteries is, i have stand ur ground & i see u have yours in greater health.
    Yeah VP sometimes gets the regen at 1 per tic, but I'm talking about the sp1. When you use the sp1 and your enemy has a buff vp "eats" the buff and gives himself regen which is pretty decent