**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 17.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @Matin I think you u need to roll a blunt and chill dog and just because blade can do X thing doesn’t make him OP in comparison to Doc Oc, maybe that was being abuse or something and that’s why is being removed...
  • MatinMatin Posts: 17
    @Matin I think you u need to roll a blunt and chill dog and just because blade can do X thing doesn’t make him OP in comparison to Doc Oc, maybe that was being abuse or something and that’s why is being removed...

My bad, Apologies to all and kabam. thought they've completely removed his heavy attack effect also for breakthroughs. freaked out too soon lol.
  • As this isn’t a full update to the game can we expect a new loading screen or will it be staying as Black Panther, Killmonger and Hulk? Not that I don’t like them, it’s just nice to see new things!

There is an x-men themed monthly quest coming so, I am guessing the loading screens will change as well.

Only reason I ask is because with the Void/Sentry event we still had the MODOK and Taskmaster loading screens
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    so why are they taking an ability away from Doc Oc?
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    so why are they taking an ability away from Doc Oc?

Because it wasn’t an ability but a bug ? Doc Oc isn’t supposed to remove debuff but breakthrough
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    edited February 2018
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    What about Ms. Marvels SP2 bug?

As we mentioned in the thread that was dedicated to that, while we had some hope of getting that into this 17.1 update, realistically, it was most likely to come in the next major release after this one.

but you closed that thread, making it harder to find.

EDIT: I'm not complaining, just saying when I tried to find that thread to see what the update was, I couldn't find. luckily, I had commented on it and was able to get there.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Matin wrote: »
    Why the hell did you nerfed Doc oc?!! This is BS, that champ wasn't as OP as blade and still he gets nerfed?! Classic kabam, put it on the last line "no longer remove Resonate Debuffs on opponents with his heavy attack" and you didn't mentioned "No longer deals energy attack bonus on his heavy attacks". can't understand why doc oc gets nefed he's not the most desirable champ in this game, not like freaking blade! you have no explanations to this. don't tell me "for a more balanced game" cause there's still Blade and there's still she hulk in this game!
    Oh and how easily you change a champ when it's a nerf. but for buffing sentry it takes ages right? again, Classic!!!

Um, that's not a nerf. That's a fix, and frankly, an improvement.

You, via masteries, place a Resonate debuff on your opponent. Removing the debuff that you put there via your attack isn't beneficial to you. Now, it should keep the debuff on your opponent, which is what it was supposed to do in the first place.

I have no clue about the rest of your comment.
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    Hi mike, question. Will the loading screen hint be the same or will it be taskmaster
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    When can we expect champs being buffed the same ways RH and LC were ? E.g. Magneto, Jane Foster...
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Is there a fix for the constant crash reports on Android ? This is getting very annoying, happening every time a notification push is made in game when the game isn't running
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    When are you going to make any REAL changes/improvements to the game? Start new AQ season/improve map crystals/milestones? And update the daily class quests to include T4 shards? Make improvements to seriously oudated rewards for solo events, Completion event, Item use, etc.? I still love the monthly quests, but every other aspect of this game is starting to suck. It needs improvements to keep people happy and excited about the game.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Don't you speak that evil on me Ricky bobby!
    vd016 wrote: »
    No Blade nerf?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Just reporting that Phoenix L2 is being parried after MLLLM attack,

Also Agent Venom's L1 is being parried after MLLLM attack also.

Thanks!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    What in the heck is going on at the start of the fight. The screen jumps vertically...looks like an old tv that's going out...happened as soon as I updated..ipad mini 4. It's doing the same to alliance members also. How could this have been missed? Absolutely ridiculous.
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Well, nice that some clarifying description about champions abilities are more important than the real bugs the game still has....

I know it is boring for you, but I'm still not tired reminding you to fix in this or the next Version the following bug:

PURE SKILL MASTERY IS STILL NOT WORKING THE WAY INTENDED!!!

SEND ME AND ALL OTHER CONCERNED PLAYERS A SOLUTION OR A REFUND FOR RANK 4 AND 5!!!!
  • Rogers888Rogers888 Posts: 18
    I can not login in the game since the update, kinda like the same problem as last update when many could not login until and fix update fixed that issue.
    Im using iPhone 7 plus
  • GridarGridar Posts: 25
    I have the same problem. My network is fine, but ingame i keep geting the message to check my connection. I'm using iPhone SE.
  • IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
    edited February 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    • Fixed an issue where Doctor Voodoo’s Power Burn was triggering Willpower when striking the opponent

I recall, but haven't tested recently, that Voodoo couldn't proc the power burn ability itself when attacking a debuff immune target at one point, which I assumed was because the ability mechanics used some kind of invisible debuff to trigger itself. Assuming my memory is correct, does this fix implicitly address this problem as well, assuming it is still there?

Looks like your memory was service you correctly! Yes, this fix will also fix that issue.

@Kabam Miike it seems voodoo's power burn is now doing no damage at all. is that intentional?
  • IronicFist wrote: »
    • Fixed an issue where Doctor Voodoo’s Power Burn was triggering Willpower when striking the opponent

I recall, but haven't tested recently, that Voodoo couldn't proc the power burn ability itself when attacking a debuff immune target at one point, which I assumed was because the ability mechanics used some kind of invisible debuff to trigger itself. Assuming my memory is correct, does this fix implicitly address this problem as well, assuming it is still there?

Looks like your memory was service you correctly! Yes, this fix will also fix that issue.

@Kabam Miike it seems voodoo's power burn is now doing no damage at all. is that intentional?

Definitely not! It's a bug we're looking into. http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/53763/17-1-voodoo-power-burn-doing-no-damage-under-investigation#latest
  • iy2c91fwy0k6.jpg
    Wow! What a beautiful update!
    Ok, jokes aside, i was playing Uncollected difficulty of the new event quest, and suddenly it went like that when i started a fight, then it spread to the whole quest, then to my profile, now this error icon shows up EVERYWHERE. Nothing is showing up, just these error icons instead of normal icons! Please fix this ASAP! Thanks!
  • iy2c91fwy0k6.jpg
    Ok, jokes aside, i was playing Uncollected difficulty of the new event quest, and suddenly it went like that when i started a fight, then it spread to the whole quest, then to my profile, now this error icon shows up EVERYWHERE. Nothing is showing up, just these error icons instead of normal icons! Please fix this ASAP! Thanks!

What kind of device is this? Seems like something happened that kept it from downloading all of the Data after the update.
  • IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
    IronicFist wrote: »

Definitely not! It's a bug we're looking into. http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/53763/17-1-voodoo-power-burn-doing-no-damage-under-investigation#latest

Thank you! Very much appreciate the link and the quick confirmation from the team...

...especially bc it means now I don't have to figure out how to post a video here :D
    Rogers888 wrote: »
    I can not login in the game since the update, kinda like the same problem as last update when many could not login until and fix update fixed that issue.
    Im using iPhone 7 plus
    It's good now and i can play again.

• iy2c91fwy0k6.jpg

What kind of device is this? Seems like something happened that kept it from downloading all of the Data after the update.

I am using Asus Fonepad 7 K00Z. It's an officialy supported Device. I downloaded the whole data, and it was working fine, i played the 1st quest on Uncollected mode and it was normally working. But when i started the 2nd quest, it suddenly went like this. Please fix this ASAP.
  • Also, i managed to log in yesterday, but today when i tried logging in, there was nothing but a black screen in front of me. Then my tab completely got hanged. And then it restarted itself. Then i tried again, then my tab again completely got stuck and didn't even restart, it just got stuck up, i had to force restart it. I reinstalled the game, 1st time it worked well, then it again behaved like this, i have to reinstall the game again and again whenever i want to play, please fix this, i can't evem login like this. Please please fix this ASAP. I want to play it today, please. Thanks in advance!
    Im using iPhone 7 plus
    It's good now and i can play again.

I just don't know anymore, it keeps disconnecting now.
    loading... please check your network ... then the game open and i try to play then... check your network and stop there
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    I had a similar problem, but then the really weird stuff happened: first it said "___MB/32MB". I was kinda surprised but hopeful, so I din't think much of it. Then it reached 32MB/32MB and continued 'hoarding Crystals', 'coming up with 12% of a plan', etc., etc. for about two minutes, then gave out on me. I reopened the app and it began downloading more stuff, but this time it kept changing the total data to be downloaded: 1/1, 2/3, 4/7, 12/13, except with decimals, and so on until 12.8/13.1. Theni it crashed again and I reopened. This time it didn't crash but still did the funny download numbers.
    @KabamMiike, what's with all this?
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    WTF is going on with this game? This update is horrible! NOTHING is working properly. Parry & evade more broken than it previously was. Champs are not performing properly. SMH I am so happy to be alliance-less right now. If the game is acting up like this while playing the MODOK quests, I can only imagine how it is for AQ & AW. You guys really need to get it together; something that hasn't been done in quite some time now...