Alliance war matchmaking???

What is the deal with match making? I feel like it must have changed recently. The last 5/6 opponents we've had have been over 10 million base rating.

We're currently rated 8.8 million which isn't a massive difference but we've been recruiting like mad and a few weeks ago we were at 8 million and still matching against 10m + alliances.

We have crept into expert tier in AQ recently, I'm wondering if that has something to do with the seemly unfair match making.. could someone please shed some light.

Needless to say we've not won any of them and are currently on a 5 loss streak and due to lose a 6th. Before this streak our max was 3 losses in a row. We have never been stronger as an alliance and it seems like we're going backwards; regarding AW at least. (Right at the wrong time) Our war rating was 1555 and now is 1250 and dropping. It's starting to become annoying.

Cheers
«1

Comments

  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,186 ★★★
    Alliance PI doesn't matter, what matters is your War Rating.
  • Sam716Sam716 Posts: 24
    Our alliance has the same problem we are just over 6 million and keep getting over 10 million matches also they all are at least 2 brackets above in season
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sam716 wrote: »
    Our alliance has the same problem we are just over 6 million and keep getting over 10 million matches also they all are at least 2 brackets above in season

    If you are running less than 3 battlegroups the search times are longer and it begins to open up the search after a while to include alliances that could be higher or lower than your war rating.
  • I understand they have to be a similar war rating (which they are) but I find it hard to believe that there's no link between AW seasons starting and our bad run of form. Maybe it is a coincidence but imo they have changed the way they match make. I've been playing for 2 years and never lost even 4 in a row, now 6? Pfft, doesn't seem right.
  • Robbydog wrote: »
    I understand they have to be a similar war rating (which they are) but I find it hard to believe that there's no link between AW seasons starting and our bad run of form. Maybe it is a coincidence but imo they have changed the way they match make. I've been playing for 2 years and never lost even 4 in a row, now 6? Pfft, doesn't seem right.

    The link is probably that alliances that used to run alliance wars less frequently are now running them like gangbusters to score as much season points as possible, so there's a higher probability of running into them. That won't last long, because if you keep losing and more importantly they keep winning they will continue to rise in alliance war rating and soon be too high for you to get matched against them. It may take a while for that to settle out.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Alliance PI doesn't matter, what matters is your War Rating.

    Not sure about this either. We are constantly matched with allys that have a war rating 300-400 higher than ours with a +- of around 120/10.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Total base rating is not an indication of actual alliance or even individual player strength. I never look at that.
  • Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    You can blur identifying details if that concerns you, but if you're going to be defensive about it or question why anyone should ask for details because they can't fix the problem, then I don't see the point in discussing problems on the forums. The only thing other players can really contribute to a problem is another pair of eyes.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    You can blur identifying details if that concerns you, but if you're going to be defensive about it or question why anyone should ask for details because they can't fix the problem, then I don't see the point in discussing problems on the forums. The only thing other players can really contribute to a problem is another pair of eyes.

    The point in discussing it here is that Kabam can see it, they can see who I am in game and check for themselves.

    I didn’t want to share it with the others here that aren’t Kabam employees.
  • Born wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    You can blur identifying details if that concerns you, but if you're going to be defensive about it or question why anyone should ask for details because they can't fix the problem, then I don't see the point in discussing problems on the forums. The only thing other players can really contribute to a problem is another pair of eyes.

    The point in discussing it here is that Kabam can see it, they can see who I am in game and check for themselves.

    I didn’t want to share it with the others here that aren’t Kabam employees.

    That's not the purpose of the forums, and moreover there's no guarantee that a Kabam employee in a position to help you will see it. The Kabam developers don't read every post in the forums, and while the moderators are more likely to see it they usually can't help with a specific problem affecting a specific person unless they open a ticket with support first. You should open a ticket with support and pursue it there, and if you get unsatisfactory results you can then PM a mod and ask them to look at the problem on your behalf, using the ticket number as a reference.

    While Kabam can and sometimes does interject when discussing problems, it is almost always in a general sense and usually when the problem is affecting a large subset of the playerbase. When it comes to specific issues, this forum rule applies:
    3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team.

    This rule is as much to help you as to moderate the forums, because addressing specific issues to the forums has a good chance of being completely missed by the support team. They aren't scanning the forums looking for problems to address, and can easily miss your problem entirely. Using the proper channels increases the probability you will actually get any attention at all from Kabam.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    You can blur identifying details if that concerns you, but if you're going to be defensive about it or question why anyone should ask for details because they can't fix the problem, then I don't see the point in discussing problems on the forums. The only thing other players can really contribute to a problem is another pair of eyes.

    The point in discussing it here is that Kabam can see it, they can see who I am in game and check for themselves.

    I didn’t want to share it with the others here that aren’t Kabam employees.

    That's not the purpose of the forums, and moreover there's no guarantee that a Kabam employee in a position to help you will see it. The Kabam developers don't read every post in the forums, and while the moderators are more likely to see it they usually can't help with a specific problem affecting a specific person unless they open a ticket with support first. You should open a ticket with support and pursue it there, and if you get unsatisfactory results you can then PM a mod and ask them to look at the problem on your behalf, using the ticket number as a reference.

    While Kabam can and sometimes does interject when discussing problems, it is almost always in a general sense and usually when the problem is affecting a large subset of the playerbase. When it comes to specific issues, this forum rule applies:
    3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team.

    This rule is as much to help you as to moderate the forums, because addressing specific issues to the forums has a good chance of being completely missed by the support team. They aren't scanning the forums looking for problems to address, and can easily miss your problem entirely. Using the proper channels increases the probability you will actually get any attention at all from Kabam.


    My original post was to inform all the readers here that are either defending, or claiming to know how the matchmaking system works that they are clearly missinformed. The details I gave indicate this very clearly. Within a couple of minutes of searching we were matched with an alliance that has a 460 point higher war rating, 9.4 mill higher ally rating and a much higher prestige. All of which people claim are things they look for when matchmaking. And if they are only
    Looking at those things for a couple of minutes before matching with whoever they can find, then that just further proves the point that it is flawed.

    I gave enough info here that the readers need to know. Them or you don’t need to know the specifics of my ally or our opponents ally. Just know that it is flawed by the example I gave.

    I have no faith in raising tickets, I have more faith in the mods here escalating it internally after reading it. Which is still very little faith but I chose this avenue as I couldn’t be bothered reading another generic response from the support team knowing it will just get brushed to the bottom of an endless pit.
  • Born wrote: »
    My original post was to inform all the readers here that are either defending, or claiming to know how the matchmaking system works that they are clearly missinformed.

    My experience with the forums, and for that matter all game forums, is to take anecdotes with a grain of salt without direct evidence. All of the direct evidence I have says match making produces matches based on war rating. While this has changed in the past, *how* it has changed could only be determined with hard reliable data. Outside of that hard data, player anecdotes have proven to be extremely unreliable and often contrary to the facts.

    Until solid and multiple counter-examples are provided to me, I will continue to assert that all evidence states war match making is done by war rating, and anecdotes to the contrary may be misreports or otherwise explainable glitches. Because at the moment, all evidence supports that statement.

    If the behavior you claim is happening is actually happening, eventually some less intransigent person will provide sufficient evidence to change people's minds and at that time I will reevaluate my position. Not until then.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    My original post was to inform all the readers here that are either defending, or claiming to know how the matchmaking system works that they are clearly missinformed.

    My experience with the forums, and for that matter all game forums, is to take anecdotes with a grain of salt without direct evidence. All of the direct evidence I have says match making produces matches based on war rating. While this has changed in the past, *how* it has changed could only be determined with hard reliable data. Outside of that hard data, player anecdotes have proven to be extremely unreliable and often contrary to the facts.

    Until solid and multiple counter-examples are provided to me, I will continue to assert that all evidence states war match making is done by war rating, and anecdotes to the contrary may be misreports or otherwise explainable glitches. Because at the moment, all evidence supports that statement.

    If the behavior you claim is happening is actually happening, eventually some less intransigent person will provide sufficient evidence to change people's minds and at that time I will reevaluate my position. Not until then.

    Thanks but I am not really concerned with what you or anyone else here believes. People who read it can choose to believe it or not.

    Kabam can read it and look into it if they choose. They have the ability to see my account from my forum name. I am more than happy to provide the deatails in a PM or other form of private message if they are in a position to make a difference in how works.

    Until then, the rest of the readers here can make their own mind up on the info I gave.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,645 ★★★★★
    Born wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    My original post was to inform all the readers here that are either defending, or claiming to know how the matchmaking system works that they are clearly missinformed.

    My experience with the forums, and for that matter all game forums, is to take anecdotes with a grain of salt without direct evidence. All of the direct evidence I have says match making produces matches based on war rating. While this has changed in the past, *how* it has changed could only be determined with hard reliable data. Outside of that hard data, player anecdotes have proven to be extremely unreliable and often contrary to the facts.

    Until solid and multiple counter-examples are provided to me, I will continue to assert that all evidence states war match making is done by war rating, and anecdotes to the contrary may be misreports or otherwise explainable glitches. Because at the moment, all evidence supports that statement.

    If the behavior you claim is happening is actually happening, eventually some less intransigent person will provide sufficient evidence to change people's minds and at that time I will reevaluate my position. Not until then.

    Thanks but I am not really concerned with what you or anyone else here believes. People who read it can choose to believe it or not.

    Kabam can read it and look into it if they choose. They have the ability to see my account from my forum name. I am more than happy to provide the deatails in a PM or other form of private message if they are in a position to make a difference in how works.

    Until then, the rest of the readers here can make their own mind up on the info I gave.

    Which is it? You want to inform them, or you don't care what they think? Sounds like you're making an assertion and refusing to accept any possibility otherwise. Up to you, but your evidence is quite limited.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Born wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    My original post was to inform all the readers here that are either defending, or claiming to know how the matchmaking system works that they are clearly missinformed.

    My experience with the forums, and for that matter all game forums, is to take anecdotes with a grain of salt without direct evidence. All of the direct evidence I have says match making produces matches based on war rating. While this has changed in the past, *how* it has changed could only be determined with hard reliable data. Outside of that hard data, player anecdotes have proven to be extremely unreliable and often contrary to the facts.

    Until solid and multiple counter-examples are provided to me, I will continue to assert that all evidence states war match making is done by war rating, and anecdotes to the contrary may be misreports or otherwise explainable glitches. Because at the moment, all evidence supports that statement.

    If the behavior you claim is happening is actually happening, eventually some less intransigent person will provide sufficient evidence to change people's minds and at that time I will reevaluate my position. Not until then.

    Thanks but I am not really concerned with what you or anyone else here believes. People who read it can choose to believe it or not.

    Kabam can read it and look into it if they choose. They have the ability to see my account from my forum name. I am more than happy to provide the deatails in a PM or other form of private message if they are in a position to make a difference in how works.

    Until then, the rest of the readers here can make their own mind up on the info I gave.

    Which is it? You want to inform them, or you don't care what they think? Sounds like you're making an assertion and refusing to accept any possibility otherwise. Up to you, but your evidence is quite limited.

    What on earth are you on about? Good lord.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,645 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Born wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    My original post was to inform all the readers here that are either defending, or claiming to know how the matchmaking system works that they are clearly missinformed.

    My experience with the forums, and for that matter all game forums, is to take anecdotes with a grain of salt without direct evidence. All of the direct evidence I have says match making produces matches based on war rating. While this has changed in the past, *how* it has changed could only be determined with hard reliable data. Outside of that hard data, player anecdotes have proven to be extremely unreliable and often contrary to the facts.

    Until solid and multiple counter-examples are provided to me, I will continue to assert that all evidence states war match making is done by war rating, and anecdotes to the contrary may be misreports or otherwise explainable glitches. Because at the moment, all evidence supports that statement.

    If the behavior you claim is happening is actually happening, eventually some less intransigent person will provide sufficient evidence to change people's minds and at that time I will reevaluate my position. Not until then.

    Thanks but I am not really concerned with what you or anyone else here believes. People who read it can choose to believe it or not.

    Kabam can read it and look into it if they choose. They have the ability to see my account from my forum name. I am more than happy to provide the deatails in a PM or other form of private message if they are in a position to make a difference in how works.

    Until then, the rest of the readers here can make their own mind up on the info I gave.

    Which is it? You want to inform them, or you don't care what they think? Sounds like you're making an assertion and refusing to accept any possibility otherwise. Up to you, but your evidence is quite limited.

    What on earth are you on about? Good lord.
    That's actually what I was thinking.

    You're asserting that War Rating isn't a factor and disputing those who claim it is, yet your sample size is quite small compared to the evidence to the contrary, and you seem adamant that others are being misinformed. You are claiming that you don't care who believes you, but at the same time saying you're trying to inform people. I detect a contrary position in your assertions.
    War Matches are primarily based on War Rating, as it has been for some time. If there is nothing within range, the system will choose the closest Match searching at that time. There are other factors that go into it such as time Matching starts and who is searching at the same time. Either way, War Rating is the primary criteria, and that has been a constant for a long time.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Born wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    My original post was to inform all the readers here that are either defending, or claiming to know how the matchmaking system works that they are clearly missinformed.

    My experience with the forums, and for that matter all game forums, is to take anecdotes with a grain of salt without direct evidence. All of the direct evidence I have says match making produces matches based on war rating. While this has changed in the past, *how* it has changed could only be determined with hard reliable data. Outside of that hard data, player anecdotes have proven to be extremely unreliable and often contrary to the facts.

    Until solid and multiple counter-examples are provided to me, I will continue to assert that all evidence states war match making is done by war rating, and anecdotes to the contrary may be misreports or otherwise explainable glitches. Because at the moment, all evidence supports that statement.

    If the behavior you claim is happening is actually happening, eventually some less intransigent person will provide sufficient evidence to change people's minds and at that time I will reevaluate my position. Not until then.

    Thanks but I am not really concerned with what you or anyone else here believes. People who read it can choose to believe it or not.

    Kabam can read it and look into it if they choose. They have the ability to see my account from my forum name. I am more than happy to provide the deatails in a PM or other form of private message if they are in a position to make a difference in how works.

    Until then, the rest of the readers here can make their own mind up on the info I gave.

    Which is it? You want to inform them, or you don't care what they think? Sounds like you're making an assertion and refusing to accept any possibility otherwise. Up to you, but your evidence is quite limited.

    What on earth are you on about? Good lord.
    That's actually what I was thinking.

    You're asserting that War Rating isn't a factor and disputing those who claim it is, yet your sample size is quite small compared to the evidence to the contrary, and you seem adamant that others are being misinformed. You are claiming that you don't care who believes you, but at the same time saying you're trying to inform people. I detect a contrary position in your assertions.
    War Matches are primarily based on War Rating, as it has been for some time. If there is nothing within range, the system will choose the closest Match searching at that time. There are other factors that go into it such as time Matching starts and who is searching at the same time. Either way, War Rating is the primary criteria, and that has been a constant for a long time.

    Sorry you need to go back and read my posts. It was said by Volunteris that it is based off war rating. I questioned that statement based off of my own experience. I also provided a reason for my questioning based on what our matchups have been like for quite some time. Even posted the specifics of the most recent match. I can only base my opinion on what I have experienced as you or anyone else saying it is based on war rating means as much to me as my statement means to you. There is no proof it is based off war rating. None that I have seen anyway, and certainly not from what I have experienced.

    If it was based off war rating, then why did we get matched with an ally that has a 460 point higher war rating that us? And it only took a couple of minutes to find that match. Maybe they need to allow more time to find someone closer? Either way, it is flawed. That is the point I am making.

    And I am not here to convince you that what I said is true. I know it is true and Kabam can find me in game, look at our current war opponents and see how much stronger they are in all aspects. War rating, ally rating and prestige. Then hopefully if they care, they can fix the system to allow more of a fair matchup.

    So please don’t come here asking me “which is it”? Hasn’t nothing to do with you.

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,645 ★★★★★
    Perhaps you are the one that needs to reread my comment. I said the system seems to choose the closest Match in the event that there is nothing in proximity sometimes.

    It is unlikely they are going to look you up in-game because there have been a couple Matches that were not in range. What you have is an anomaly, and not a statement for the entire system because if that was the case, more Allies would be experiencing it. If it were more widespread, it may be considered an issue. You're asserting that the system is flawed and as I said, your sample size is small. You seem incredibly standoffish about it, but this is a public forum, and we're here to communicate with other Players, not just "Kabam".
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Perhaps you are the one that needs to reread my comment. I said the system seems to choose the closest Match in the event that there is nothing in proximity sometimes.

    It is unlikely they are going to look you up in-game because there have been a couple Matches that were not in range. What you have is an anomaly, and not a statement for the entire system because if that was the case, more Allies would be experiencing it. If it were more widespread, it may be considered an issue. You're asserting that the system is flawed and as I said, your sample size is small. You seem incredibly standoffish about it, but this is a public forum, and we're here to communicate with other Players, not just "Kabam".

    Beating a dead horse here. You and anyone else can claim to know what they look for all you want, but to say it looks for a close match first doesn’t appear to be the case. I don’t know what other allys matchings look like. I don’t have access to that information. All I can go by is my own experience. And it isn’t just a couple of wars, it’s every war. So don’t assume to know how many wars or times this has affected us, you have no idea.

    So like I said, my opinion that the system is flawed is based off what I see, how can I base it on anything else? If it is indeed looking at war rating for a close match, but then only taking a couple of minutes before it goes off and matches us with 300-400+ higher allys, do you not think that is broken? How is that even remotely fair?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    It has nothing to do with believing you or not. Just wanted to see if there was a reasonable explanation to it though. I guess you would rather choose the unreasonable approach of doing nothing though so good luck.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    420sam wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    No picture, no proof plain and simple. Guess you would rather complain than actually try to get it resolved and get a moderator's input. Oh well enjoy losing further wars!
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    It has nothing to do with believing you or not. Just wanted to see if there was a reasonable explanation to it though. I guess you would rather choose the unreasonable approach of doing nothing though so good luck.

    Why would I provide the evidence to either of you? And what explanation could come of it from non Kabam employees who don’t know how he system works. If a mod reads it, and they care about the situation, they can look into it or I can send them the details directly.

    Posting our ally details will do nothing here.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Born wrote: »
    420sam wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    No picture, no proof plain and simple. Guess you would rather complain than actually try to get it resolved and get a moderator's input. Oh well enjoy losing further wars!
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    It has nothing to do with believing you or not. Just wanted to see if there was a reasonable explanation to it though. I guess you would rather choose the unreasonable approach of doing nothing though so good luck.

    Why would I provide the evidence to either of you? And what explanation could come of it from non Kabam employees who don’t know how he system works. If a mod reads it, and they care about the situation, they can look into it or I can send them the details directly.

    Posting our ally details will do nothing here.

    You can continue to debate and argue this point foolishly all you want, but it will resolve nothing. Post the picture or move on.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    420sam wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    No picture, no proof plain and simple. Guess you would rather complain than actually try to get it resolved and get a moderator's input. Oh well enjoy losing further wars!
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    It has nothing to do with believing you or not. Just wanted to see if there was a reasonable explanation to it though. I guess you would rather choose the unreasonable approach of doing nothing though so good luck.

    Why would I provide the evidence to either of you? And what explanation could come of it from non Kabam employees who don’t know how he system works. If a mod reads it, and they care about the situation, they can look into it or I can send them the details directly.

    Posting our ally details will do nothing here.

    You can black the pertinent stuff out. Until then your claim has no merit.

    I don’t care if it has merit. I am not trying to convince you of anything, believe it, don’t believe it, I don’t care.

    Fact still remains that it happens to us all the time. And if there is someone that is in a position to do something about it, I am more than happy to provide all the evidence. If not, then I guess we’ll just have to keep going as it is.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Born wrote: »
    420sam wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    No picture, no proof plain and simple. Guess you would rather complain than actually try to get it resolved and get a moderator's input. Oh well enjoy losing further wars!
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    Oh and this last matchup they **** us on prestige, they have a war rating 460 points higher and 9.4 mill higher ally rating. And it only took a couple of minutes to matchmake. Not sure what they are looking at when matching but seems they are just pick the next available or something lol

    Can you post a picture of that match-up? Thanks.

    Why? Are you able to fix the issue? Or you don’t believe me?

    Rather not put the ally details up on the forum.

    It has nothing to do with believing you or not. Just wanted to see if there was a reasonable explanation to it though. I guess you would rather choose the unreasonable approach of doing nothing though so good luck.

    Why would I provide the evidence to either of you? And what explanation could come of it from non Kabam employees who don’t know how he system works. If a mod reads it, and they care about the situation, they can look into it or I can send them the details directly.

    Posting our ally details will do nothing here.

    Without proof your presence and continued argument are completely therefore worthless and add nothing of value to this thread. I think you should move on cause you will not get a response from a mod without picture proof.
Sign In or Register to comment.