**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

17.0.1 - Screen Shift at Start of Fight [Not a Bug] [Merged Threads]

TunesmithTunesmith Posts: 15
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
There seems to be a new, uncomfortable, camera shudder or movement at the start of every match-up right before the "FIGHT" text fades in. The camera bops down and up.

Please revert this back to how it was before the update, it's quite uncomfortable.

Using an iPhone X, but it might affect other devices as well.

Recorded a brief clip to demonstrate the effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRNtR6TUzHQ
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Just tested, same issue. Happens in arena
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Yeah, very annoying, and block response is slow to respond even worse.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Happening on my iPad Air 2 as well. Very disconcerting
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Happening to me, really annoying.

On Galaxy s8 full screen
  • Thanks for the video on this! We'll bring it to the rest of the team to be investigated! :)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    It so anyoing
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Yes I thought it was my device acting weird but it seems not
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 96
    I'm glad it's not just me. Very annoying somehow it seems to hurt my eyes.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Am getting too on iPhone 8 plus. It's really annoying
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    I'm glad i was not the only one experiencing this, the shift is much obvious on my galaxy s8 than what's shown in the video. Not good.
  • please remove it im not able to play the now since i get motion sickness, and a game should be fun to play not make you sick. cant believe you dont use the beta servers for stuff like this.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 96
    So, are you saying, nothing will be done?
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    This is horrible. Do you guys actively try to annoy us? How is Storm and wolverine of different sizes? SIM and Aou Vision? Your explanation doesnt even makes sense
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    just terrible once again
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Sure I’ll get used to it but it is… Awkward. While we’re talking about nausea the way the screen moves when playing green goblin makes me dizzy LOL
  • It’s annoying and awkward. Not a massive issue, I’ll warrant. But surely your designers are better than this?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Ugh, please tell the team that this is causing many of us discomfort.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Definitely an unpleasant addition to the contest. Messes with the senses and initial gameplay.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    How did this one get by the beta testers? Surely they would have provided the same negative feedback?
  • BarrBarr Posts: 18
    Please fix this! Giving me a massive headache and nausea.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    This has been giving me severe eye strain after a few fights... had to step away from the game for several hours to rest my eyes after a few fights :(