**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for alliance (I have THREE BLADES!!11!)

Now that my clickbait worked (my holy trinity is 3-4-5* Blade, sry not sry)...

I’m looking for an alliance running Map 4 (maybe even 5, but I’m not experienced there) that would be excited to take a small chance and bring on a relatively new but fairly skilled 3.2k player. I’ve developed quite a bit in three months of this game, but I think I’ll need a great community to help energize and coach me if I’m going to keep up the pace.

I’m Uncollected with a fairly diverse team of 4-5* champs (2x Blade, 2x Iceman, Sparky, Hawkeye, Rogue, Gwenpool, Void, Star-Lord, Cap Marvel). I’m ready to take a few champs to 5/50 or 3/45 but am waiting to bring Iceman and Blade to 3/45 first, given sparse resources. I try not to spend in this game but will take one for the team if needed to clear my paths. I like sarcasm, Blade, walks on the beach, and Blade (but seriously, I don’t actually enjoy playing with Blade that much).

Looking for someone who sounds like me? Happy to upload gameplay, make bad jokes, or something else if you want to chat... just let me know your in-game or Line ID.

Comments

• Options
    Message me on LINE bud. fm702
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    d62wxcah6drc.jpg
  • Options
    RyRyIVRyRyIV Posts: 69
    Hey there, definitely interested. Add me on Line, RyRyIV. Would love to chat
  • Options
    Hit me up in game name 311dad
    Line cabo311
  • Options
    GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    7nc6iqr9gb76.jpg
    Hey Man, if your are still looking hit me up on line: GivMeABeer
  • Options
    My Alliance is currently running Maps 55443 and at least 2 Wars weekly, have 1 spot open. Drop me a message on Line @ talldragon69. Have a great day.
  • Options
    DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    3, 4, and 5* Blade but can't do map 5 lol
  • Options
    You’re describing our alliance. Look me up Fran’s Jason. I’m jason. Leader of the knights of Ren. We are just about 9 mil. Gold tier 3 right now. Do map 5-4-3 in various combos based on what else is going on. We use line. We communicate. We need one active guy to replace someone. Look me up.
  • Options
    Line is jmc6161
  • Options
    jaysonjayson Posts: 30
    Line id: jaysonng

We do Map4x5 tier 4-5 AW, Gold 1.
    Alliance Tag: InfVg

Always looking for some skilled players. hit me up on Line if you're interested.

• Options
    WrenbooWrenboo Posts: 6
    We have room for 7. We alternate 4&5 when we are full. Wren’s Warriors (420WW) in game I’m Wrenboo line & game!
  • Options
    Add me in game or on line. Same name for both, xochloejane