**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will Kabam address piloting in AW

2»

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I don't have a problem with it, I mean I play games on my PlayStation sometimes and if I cant beat a chapter in some games ill have my friend do it for me that's better at the game its not like they're using their champions to clear lanes they're prob better at intercepting and parrying than you etc, PlayStation and even xbox has account sharing, whats the difference in that or me and my brother has MCC and he's nice and I just hand him my phone to clear AW for me. some of yall complain too much.
    btw i dont share my account but my brother who lives with me plays the game and sometimes ill clear lanes for him i even complete act 5 and got him the legends title on his device and on his account so hmmm how would kaabam know its me playing and not him.
    LMAO that's a good one, good sense of humor but i mean its a game, some people just feel entitled like every issue they need to be comp oh my game froze for 2 mins can we get comp , i mean the game is free to play if you spend money on the game its by choice.
  • I’m not taking about beating quests for people I’m talking about people who may not be able to clear their line in war and they don’t want to let their friends down so instead of being prideful they take the selfless path and ask for help and put their ego on the back burner. Your girlfriend analogy while very hilarious does not apply here because a relationship is between 2 people where as this is between 30 people and could quite literally mean the difference between victory or defeat but that being said you Sir definitely gave me a good laugh lmao
  • It’s very easy for them to tell the difference between some of you saying “my wife and I play across 4 devices” and the real piloting alliances. The IDs are easy to show if it’s a family you’re all playing around the same general area. But when an alliance has 30 accounts, all logged in in sequential order, and multiple of those logged in from countries apart 5-10 minutes between each other, it’s obvious. Everyone in the top 200 knows about it and it’s getting really old. @Kabam Miike and his team should do something about it. Everyone knows it’s a big issue. Do something
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    As the saying goes: "if you can't beat them, join them" .....
    haha, just kidding, not sure if Kabam is going to do anything about it in a very reliable way. Hopefully cases of innocent players being wrongly banned won't increase exponentially if this kind of "action" is being taken.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    Mohgley wrote: »
    I’m not taking about beating quests for people I’m talking about people who may not be able to clear their line in war and they don’t want to let their friends down so instead of being prideful they take the selfless path and ask for help and put their ego on the back burner. Your girlfriend analogy while very hilarious does not apply here because a relationship is between 2 people where as this is between 30 people and could quite literally mean the difference between victory or defeat but that being said you Sir definitely gave me a good laugh lmao

AW and AQ are competitive, turn based, team game modes where Alliances compete for rewards.

Want a better example? I used to know a girl who was a professional pool player. What you're saying is like the two of us entering a doubles 8-ball tournament and me having her take all the shots because I suck at pool and don't want to let the team down.

If a player is asking for someone to pilot their account because the content they run is too hard for them, they should honestly find a lower tier Alliance that is running AQ maps and in an AW tier they can handle. That way, they can develop their skills and get better. They aren't getting any better having someone else pilot their account. From an Alliance end, you can either keep the player and accept the reduced rewards or replace them.
  • This isn’t a tournament it is a mobile phone game this game is not on any pro circuits to call this game competitive is completely subjective there aren’t any AW tournaments that I have ever seen and the only rewards you are getting is in game items you don’t make money off AW it is not as serious as most of you guys are making this out to be just because they add a rank doesn’t mean much when almost every event has ranked milestones I think some of you guys need to take a step back and stop worrying about whose doing the fighting some people have alliances that are mostly comprised of friends in real life and I doubt people are going to kick their friends from the alliance when they could simply just fight for them instead I just don’t see this game being anywhere near serious enough for it to be a big deal over who is doing the fighting as long as it isn’t the one hit mods or whatever that is being done because that I could see being a problem because if one person is fighting for a whole BG it’s not like the rewards are crazy good you could easily spend that time in the arena hitting milestones and make better use of your time I just don’t see any serious problem for anyone other than people who lost to a couple guys who fight very well and if I lose like that I give props for the skills and take the loss and keep rolling because in the end it doesn’t matter much I know we can’t win them all
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    I don’t see where it’s a problem to have people move for you if they are a better fighter it sounds like a bunch of sore losers complaining about losing a war because the other alliance has a couple guys with god tier thumbs it’s not hacking it’s not anything abusive it’s a person fighting war legitimately some people are just better fighters and with that being the case it only makes sense that you would want your star players taking the shots

it's against TOS is the bottom. I bet you are a pilot.

• I would like to say that I could play this game well enough for a whole bg to rely on me but I still have problems just handling my debuff immune mini boss especially modoks and Medusa’s but I could see why you would think that given my opinion on the matter I just don’t think it’s a big deal especially since a lot of alliances have people move for several accounts during the night while running map 6 and I never hear people complaining about that lol
    I don’t see where it’s a problem to have people move for you if they are a better fighter it sounds like a bunch of sore losers complaining about losing a war because the other alliance has a couple guys with god tier thumbs it’s not hacking it’s not anything abusive it’s a person fighting war legitimately some people are just better fighters and with that being the case it only makes sense that you would want your star players taking the shots

it's against TOS is the bottom. I bet you are a pilot.

• MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Or maybe just change the timer to 30 min would eliminate this issue alot. i still cant possibly come up with a reason they are still an hour.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    This isn’t a tournament it is a mobile phone game this game is not on any pro circuits to call this game competitive is completely subjective there aren’t any AW tournaments that I have ever seen and the only rewards you are getting is in game items you don’t make money off AW it is not as serious as most of you guys are making this out to be just because they add a rank doesn’t mean much when almost every event has ranked milestones I think some of you guys need to take a step back and stop worrying about whose doing the fighting some people have alliances that are mostly comprised of friends in real life and I doubt people are going to kick their friends from the alliance when they could simply just fight for them instead I just don’t see this game being anywhere near serious enough for it to be a big deal over who is doing the fighting as long as it isn’t the one hit mods or whatever that is being done because that I could see being a problem because if one person is fighting for a whole BG it’s not like the rewards are crazy good you could easily spend that time in the arena hitting milestones and make better use of your time I just don’t see any serious problem for anyone other than people who lost to a couple guys who fight very well and if I lose like that I give props for the skills and take the loss and keep rolling because in the end it doesn’t matter much I know we can’t win them all

Seriously? So you're trying to justify cheating via account sharing so an alliance can get better rewards, but then the people who win and lose honestly take the rewards too seriously? If someone is cheating for higher ranks/rewards, it's pretty obvious that they're the ones who take the game too seriously. If it's not a big deal, then why cheat?
  • Most of you guys complaining must play map 2 or 3 in aq.

They should just remove timers and all this would stop right?
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    wah wah wah is all i hear. there are bigger issues with the game going on and y'all crying about this? lol
  • weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    Bump
    y'all complain too much