**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

17.0.1 - Screen Shift at Start of Fight [Not a Bug] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Please fix this issue. It may not be a bug, bu it is an issue no matter what the dev team says.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Im experiencing it as well on my Samsung Galaxy 8 plus
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I came here to tell you that you play too much and that video games rot your brain but yeah. Now that you say something I notice it too.
  • mk_championsmk_champions Posts: 10
    After the latest update when we are going to fight, just after the loader finishes the screen jerk upside. This is annoying. Any comment?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    please reduce the size of the champion then.
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Apparently Kabam says it's normal and as planned to accommodate new larger size champs (Sentinels). It's really stupid and annoying AF on the eyes. Someone needs to come up with a better solution.
    Yes. It's annoying and hurts my eyes. Gives me a headache too. @Kabam Miike this needs to be undone and another solution found. It's literally painful to play due to eye strain and headache.
    Even if it's not a bug, it is not just annoying but also physically painful on the eyes and causing headaches. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please come up with a different solution.
  • MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    Its a bug Kabam doest want to admit & pass it off as a feature
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Add me to the list of bothered players - really disconcerting.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    I believe health safety comes first they gotta do something
  • How this awful thing could came out from the game developers?it is giving a strong headache after few fights,it hurts my eyes and i cant focus on the fight.is it a beta version of a very cheap game,or the mcoc,which makes a huge amount of profit?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    There are a lot of people sensitive to motion sickness and this is causing a lot of problems. I happen to be one of those people. I need to close my eyes at the beginning of the fight and reopen them when the fight is about to start. Not a big deal if playing arena but I don't want to be doing that for AQ or AW. Kabam needs to fix this.
    This is extremely painful on the eyes and is causing headaches and a feeling of motion sickness. Please revert back and find another way to handle this. Make the champ smaller. It's better than causing serious discomfort and strain on the players.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    It's a pretty bad issue, but they said in the bugs forum that it's by design. **** design tbh

Is there a link to that thread?
    I can't find it, thanks.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    This has been bother me a lot to, it only started with the new update. I was about to post something as well so I'm glad you brought it up, I think I still might report it in the app with a video
  • MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    Its not only at the start of the fight... The screen shakes randomly in a long fight. I cant play the game for more than 10mins at a time now.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Why add something new when it causes issues.. surely the main issue is fixing the narrow path inbetween other paths which is tricky to move down.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Is it a feature to lower arena scores or to increase deaths in AQ/AW because you are too ill to play?
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/323027#Comment_323027

(Hopefully that works it's the link to where the thread is) I've had to stop playing arena due to this eyes start jumping with it.. Headache and feeling light headed..

Whoever came up with this idea clearly has eyesight problems so they couldn't see how affecting this issue was going to be to players..
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Why not just make the default screen size at its highest to accommodate big opponents instead of it adjusting each fight
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    This is awful!! Has caused me to loose a couple of fights
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I never noticed it but I’m usually multi tasking while playing
    You guys need to fix this asap. This is a huge problem miike! @Kabam Miike
    Don't care if it's not a bug, it's debilitating on the eyes. I can't get them refocused to fight
  • Riza81Riza81 Posts: 6
    Whenever I start a fight, after the match has loadedand just as the words “FIGHT” pops up the game screen does like a drop down glitch like it’s adjustjng to the screen size or something. It’s very annoying I have to look away as the matches start because it’s kind of dizzying. I’m on Iphone7plus I have noticed it in arena (every fight), against WS during realm of legends and all the other game modes. An alliance friend says he’s experiencing it as well and he’s on Samsung S6.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Weeding out the weak