**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Zero $ spent so far. Anyone else?

2»

Comments

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    5 dollars
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    When people say free to play just because they haven’t spent the money , are usually worse off . I rather spend $200 bucks then grind arena non stop. Most free to play players it ends up ciosting them a lot more ( family ,jobs,friends) because they are in the house grinding all the time. Depends on what you have the luxury of spending .
    w00dy14 wrote: »
    If you enjoy the game why not spend some money on it? People spend money on monthly subscriptions to other games. That being said, there is no way someone spending thousands won’t have buyers remorse after the shine has worn off of the game.
    Myself, I’m a cheapskate with kids so maybe a few bucks here or there. Honestly though, with the percentage drop chance from these crystals, I would probably want to break something after spending real money to get a 2 star. :wink:

I get buyers remorse basically everytime I buy something lol. If you can afford it why not, I use to dirt bike and would spend almost $1200 a month. I signed up for boxing classes it was like $1000 for 3 months.

Hobbies cost
  • Scurvy42 wrote: »
    Am i the only one who hasn't spent a single penny on this game?

Reading the forums hearing folks dropping hundreds if not thousands of actual $, all i can do is shake my head. I'd rather pay rent.

Thanks for reading!

But then who pays the rent for people who put in countless hours to develop and maintain this game. It's your wish to spend or not.. your condescending remarks on others who do are not necessary.

haha. You don't pay rent in captalistic greed. Your mortgage ia paid off. You pay off the impulses of excess. These guys are richer than any idea you've ever had.

I'll start lightly spending when they fix the control lag problems. Until then it's 0$$ and trying to adapt to lag
  • Keram85Keram85 Posts: 23
    Scurvy42 wrote: »

Reading the forums hearing folks dropping hundreds if not thousands of actual $, all i can do is shake my head. I'd rather pay rent.

Thanks for reading!

d2fek3w0a6xr.png

Didn't spent a single penny on this game and I've been playing for 2yrs now
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I will spend when deal comes that allows for a big advancement. That in turn allows tougher levels of events to be completed meaning more rewards. I spent the most on deal that had t4b's, T4C shards and iso. I took 3 4* to R4 and got a nice start on my T4c's, which is really paying off now.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    $1 here... 335k rating.

Thanks for reading!

Rent? I charge tenants rent. I've blown a couple grand on this game, mostly cause the 6 year old really likes beating "the new bad guys" every month and the 10 year old likes spinning crystals. Sure they have their switch, steam box, roblox and minecraft, but every once in a while they like to tap on Marvel bad guys. Of course I grew up poor, so I wouldn't have spent a red cent on any of this nonsense, but kids these days...

Thats it. To each there own. And very nice of you to treat your kids. Some people just play this game in spare time and do not make it their life. Either way you can still spend or not spend. What is the difference on spending a few $$$ going to a club/bar, or buying starbucks everyday x 30 = $150 a month. Disposable income is titled so for the reason of disposing it however you please.

Oh Btw I am f2p, spent only $1, but that does not make me more righteous than those that spend more.

What's not cool is those who do not have disposable income and still spend. "Have to buy food, pay rent, but Ill just keep running up my line of credit and spend in the game" <<<<< NOT COOL

"You know what, Im sick of starbucks, Ill save over $100 this month and just buy an odin" <<< nothing wrong here.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Thanks for reading!

You wouldn't have a game to play if people didn't spend on it.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    never spent a dime on this game and never will.
    I never spend to beat content, that usually means I’m not ready, I spent $500-$700 to beat LOl 100%. I got blade at $80 bucks. I bring old man Logan 3/45 to AQ day 5 with no one else and clear my lines just fine. Once you have skill your spending really becomes your choice.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    im also free2play so I've spent no money on this game. I enjoy seeing people spend a crazy amount of money and getting kabamed though.
  • Fossel13Fossel13 Posts: 9
    only spent one dollar on the summoners choice crystal loll
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    2 years playing, only buy the 1 dollar crystal and thats it

this game usually lags, crash, and you die not by your fault, too much mistakes to spend money on it

This is the truth.
  • me
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    T9951 wrote: »
    I never spend to beat content, that usually means I’m not ready, I spent $500-$700 to beat LOl 100%. I got blade at $80 bucks. I bring old man Logan 3/45 to AQ day 5 with no one else and clear my lines just fine. Once you have skill your spending really becomes your choice.

You can't say you never spend yo beat content then say you spent 500-700 to 100% lol. What is Lol if it's not content?
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    bout $200 in 3 years
  • 360k and free to play. Progress is slow sometimes. But over all if you are decent at the game and can clear content without revives or potions its not bad at all.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

Thanks for reading!

That is very nice. I am very proud of you. Thanks for sharing. Why don't you and Brian Grant meet at a Dairy Queen buy one shake and share it using two straws.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    You know if some of the issues the game is having are due to resource or other similar problems on the development side I would not be against a spend to play piece of content - having to buy (with real currency) a key to unlock a quest with really good rewards.

On the understanding that they were taking real steps to address the various issues.

I think as someone pointed out that if the game (broad strokes here) is supported by 20% of players, if Kabam could entice more folks to spend (like the $1 crystal) then they may be more motivated to make lasting fixes.

They may not, I realise that, but it would be interesting to see if they could capture more spenders if they would do more to keep them.

I am aware that there will be some amongst you who won’t like this idea, but I’m just saying I wouldn’t be against it. And I know that Netmarble probably make enough profit to invest but I’m thinking more of from the supply side.
    TwmR wrote: »
    T9951 wrote: »

You can't say you never spend yo beat content then say you spent 500-700 to 100% lol. What is Lol if it's not content?

You are right , I actually just invested in the uniti bundles with 5* shards and then used the units to beat LOl. So I retract that statement .
  • Haven't drop even a cent on the game and Im proud of myself. :)
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    I wish, but have gotten refunds when they pull their majik tricks. Since then, they will never get a dime out of me. They always pull a bait and switch. Next one coming is blad synergies. Now that sales are done of course
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    3 years in August and no spending as of yet, and I never intend to.