**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So disappointed in my 5* draw

Got Ronin ☹️. Of all the possible 5*s, Ronin. Ugh, it would be nice if I could trade him to someone who wants him. This has me on the fence of deleting the app... I try not to complain but that sucked.

Comments

• Well I got hulkbuster today,while stark spidey was the next champ on the spinning spot....
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Don't delete it.. hang in there..
    I've got 5* She-hulk, Ronan, King Groot
    I also got 5* LC long before the buff :-/
    But lucks turned around I've got my 5* storm awakened got 5* DV, GR, Hulk and today pulled a 5* Iceman..
    We all get crappy pulls but the next one has the possibility to turn it all around :-)
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Ronan is far from the worst champ. He has armor break, weakness, 100% stun, fury. And he gets better duped. I have him at 4/55 and he has so many uses.
  • i got iron patriot today ughh so hard to imagine my first 5 * hero
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Strikezor wrote: »
    Well I got hulkbuster today,while stark spidey was the next champ on the spinning spot....

Fixed it for you: "I got hulkbuster, and after receiving the champ, watched a meaningless animation"
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Just hang in there and hopefully Kabam will continue making the 5* shards more readily available.

This next comment may be unpopular with some but I think they should increase the 5* Shards for the Master and Heroic event quests to 5000 shards.

I know they recently increased it to 2500 but solo players shouldn’t be penalized so severely Alliances aren’t for everyone
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    better than a kamala khan like me from my 15k dhampir crystal
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    venompool over here. The 5 * draws are mostly garbage. It's too bad that it's designed to also be a lottery when you've actually EARNED the crystal
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Just duped nebs
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Ronan was my first champ. Also my 5th, awakening him.

I don't generally play villains, but for some of the special content, he has been a life saver. Any time you can get the 100% power gain, like in Modok's lab or the Trial of the Infinite, he's ridiculously useful.

So even if he's not your favorite, he can be useful.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    He's not bad, at least you didn't get antman since that was my last 5* pull. I'd much rather have Ronan and i actually need him for various teams as I only have him as a 2&3 star champion
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Pulled Iron Patriot last night. I don't even get mad anymore at my 5-stsr pulls. Either they are worth ranking or they're not.

I understand the frustration -- I have duped She-Hulk and Groot, so believe me, I get it -- but at some point, you gotta try to let it go or just move on from the game
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Ronan isn’t that bad. Sure, he’s not god tier, but you could’ve done much, MUCH worse. My last 5*, for example, was Iron Patriot. I’d gladly take Ronan instead
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    DUDE PULL SPIDERGWEN, THEN YOU WILL FEEL TRUE DISAPPOINTMENT! Skittle Ninja up a few posts pulled her back to back and he's still trucking along. Tired of seeing people cry wolf "I want to delete my game. Poor me wah". I'm calling your bluff right now. DO ITTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Ronan with high synergy has ultimate infinite stun and it is amazing
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Well, im spinning a 5 star crystal soon. Probably gonna get someone trash or okay. I will post here who I get. Lets see if my prediction was correct,.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    edited March 2018
    guess our luck really suxs .. opened my BS 5* crystal and got she hulk and ant man and duped both of them recently as well. Ronan seem a hell lot better than these champs.
  • saiteja1107saiteja1107 Posts: 30
    That's great I got two she-hulks and Spider-gwen in a row...Ronan is better
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Until you get a KK you can't complain.

and until you then dupe her, like i did in my last 5* crystal :'(:'(
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    I just pulled a 6* Deadpool x-force followed by a 5* falcon. Before that I pulled a 5* AA (duped him), Mephisto, and Yondu. Morale of the story...all random
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    My latest 5* pull was King Groot. Wahoo! That was my payoff for doing the expert level of the Trials of the King.
This discussion has been closed.