**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down for last Hour.... anyone else?

It is 8pm eastern and my game has been down since just before 7 pm. Anyone else?

Funny thing... War starts right now for my alliance and I am the one who goes over war placement to be sure champs are in the right places... but couldn't today since it went down 10 minutes before my alarm was set to dot it. Awesome! :D

I'm on the east coast of the US on an iPhone 5s... and using Wi-Fi. But I am sure this is just a Kabam issue like usual (really... how often is it your phone?).

Comments

• LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Yes .. I thought my mobile issue
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Yes .. I thought my mobile issue

Thanks... was not seeing others in the main threads saying it was down so was wondering if it really was just me (but never has been in the past).

Well... so much for War :D:disappointed:
    I’m using iPhone X .
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Not only I am logged into the game, but also got the SA rewards!
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Mine has been fine all day.
    Think iPhone got issue ?? Before breakfast I still playing ., after then show connection issue
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mine is working, could it be a carrier issue? Kabam has had multiple issues with other carriers in the past.
    Not only I am logged into the game, but also got the SA rewards!

I got them before the game crashed...even opened a 4* (got Mordo sadly... already got him as a 5* so kind of a waste... oh well, one for the collection ;) ).
  • tweakbsdtweakbsd Posts: 19
    Game was fine till I restarted I right now, can’t login last 15min. There goes my Sentinel grind time..,
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    It should be known that wnv there is a connection issue it's on KABAMs side. Most likely their servers got flooded with a ton of traffic seeing as how AW attack phase starts today for many ppl. Still, this happens way to often and we never get any compensation. The most interesting part is that it always happens when many Alliances are in AW attack phase. Kinda fishy if you ask me. Could be the heavy traffic or it could be done on purpose so we lose matches and are forced to purchase credits to get revives. Hmmmmmmm..........
    tweakbsd wrote: »
    Game was fine till I restarted I right now, can’t login last 15min. There goes my Sentinel grind time..,

You still unable to connect too?

I just hope it is back up by the time I get up... not that it matters as everything I worked on today is now a loss and I will have missed most of war (which doesn't really matter at this point as placement was never gone over). Arg... lets see if I can get to sleep now...
    Yup I’m still locked out. Damn it
    No matter if I use my WLAN or my mobile data connection though.
    Re-install the apps and solved the issue
  • Latinoshadow13Latinoshadow13 Posts: 3
    I am having connection issues with the game. I have an iPhone 8 version 11.2.6 Cartier T-Mobile 31.1 and the game version is 17.1.0 I tried everything. Restarted my phone several times. Even rebooted my modem and nothing kabam I hope you actually do something as far as recompénsate those of us who grind arena and miss out on rewards because of kabam having issues.
  • D_142D_142 Posts: 9
    Yupp.. still having login/connection issues.. seems to be mainly people using iOS platform.. mine is still not working and it’s 3:10am here on the east coast.
    Ugh.. just fix it already Kabam.
  • Pow3rKatPow3rKat Posts: 18
    Same problem here. Can't login for some time, now (neither from Wifi, nor from 4G). Using an iPhone 8.
  • Latinoshadow13Latinoshadow13 Posts: 3
    I am having connection issues with the game. I have an iPhone 8 version 11.2.6 Cartier T-Mobile 31.1 and the game version is
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    People in my alliance are also having problems. Most are iOS users. Only one android user said he had a problem.
    tweakbsd wrote: »
    Yup I’m still locked out. Damn it

I re-installed the app late last night as a last measure (had never done that so was a bit nervous about trying it). It seemed to work as my game worked after that.