**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remenber SuperBlock???

When was Superblock, kabam stop the trend and stop superblock team.
This happened bcoz a trend was abused from 99% of the players.
A really good thing from kabam. Really.
For break another trend, a year ago kabam nerfed the “old” Strange, Thor etc.
Another really good thing for have a various game.

Now, from 6 months, another trend exist.
Only Blade. Is possible broke also this trend and make the game various again?
@kabammiike12toblmst1yl.png
ox4r29ox64iv.png
pt4bs1rsvzap.png
8yavhvokj9pv.png
a8n233m9jaxr.png
c0fi3h4u81c7.png
3g6322986l37.png
lyhh7nb448vj.png

Comments

• AlexVanDamme81AlexVanDamme81 Posts: 83
    Yeah, but tell me who not villain can be good. She Hulk? Spidergwen? Hulk?Elektra? Rocket Racoon? Sentry? Just some names.
    There aren’t not villains hard to beat whit Blade. There aren’t. Also whitout Magik or Dormammu is the same. This trend not stop bcoz no options in game.
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    In a war right now with opponents that have Cable 5* 5/65 as boss. I COULD fight him with Blade but I cannot make him bleed or I'm screwed. There are good defenders against Blade out there. Iceman is another.
  • GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    Blade is the new strange
    I’m just curios bcoz the variety is the beauty of the game and when kabam stop Superblock he done for this. The same when he nerfed some heroes.
    6 months of Ghost/Blade/Spark isn’t enough?

Is true, Cable is a good option vs blade, but blade is always whit Spark and ghost. Enough spark for blade or ice man. Yondu? Enogh Ghost.

Is a trend totally destroy the variety of the game.

This is the fact
    Danger sense is op. Should leave Ghost and Spark sinergy. Blade not need a nerf like hero but those sinergies are insane.
    Skill less people begun skill people whit this team. Is a devasting trend and totally ruin the wars
  • Kabam knows this problem. they can see that people are no longer buying heal and reanimation because people don’t die in alliance war anymore.

Kabam will earn less money.

Two options are possible:

-(1) kabam nerve blade. ( Little probability because the community would be angry )

(2) kabam create a big war defensor counter blade for people buying heal and reanimation (high probabilities)

The best for us player for is the nerve blade because otherwise the alliance wars will be very expensive.
    Smoking surfer probably smoking weed
  • gianni120gianni120 Posts: 27
    Just stop placings mystics if you complain about blade. Would you rather fight a dormammu with no chance of killing him without 50 deaths? Place a cable or iceman or medusa etc. and stop whining cause nobody has to force spend through your pity defense anymore.
  • Blade allows of course to do all the content of the game without paying a lot, like scarlet witch, team block or strange at the beginning of the game. kabam does not like it. I think kabam prefers that people pay a lot
    But there are diversity in wars guys! You can’t put a defender and hope win. C’mon! The rules of wars are clear.
    Seasons war are very good but need adjustments. Wanna see how much deaths make skill less people whitout magic trio. C’mon!
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Lol all these people and i can’t even roll Blade smh then i spent some money to go for Killmonger or Sentinel. Nope. Got neither. Still can’t dupe a 5* either and all my top champs I had to awaken myself and level up their sig. this game isn’t meant to be fair by any means. You don’t wanna see a bunch of blades? Start putting more mutant and tech defenders. Go roll 5 Sabertooths for me when he shows up and have fun with your new boss. Cuz for you to even be fighting those people, you’re doing a helluva lot better than me.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Hell, I can’t even get Dormammu and I’ve wanted him before he was even a character.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    I'm not trying to be a smartass, but are you referring to perfect block teams?
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    Kabam knows this problem. they can see that people are no longer buying heal and reanimation because people don’t die in alliance war anymore.

-(1) kabam nerve blade. ( Little probability because the community would be angry )

(2) kabam create a big war defensor counter blade for people buying heal and reanimation (high probabilities)

The best for us player for is the nerve blade because otherwise the alliance wars will be very expensive.

People don’t die in alliance war because everyone is using r4 or r5 5* champs on offense triple-boosted to 30-40k health and 3-4k attack before class advantage, then on top are using invincibility boosts, class power and special attack damage boosts, and on top of that are healing or using the regen AW boost between every fight. Don’t forget the sp3 protect boost!

These are 30-50k health champs were fighting, 150k bosses, 250k main boss, and people are boosting up like they’re fighting a 3 million health maestro and have to solo him or they will be permabanned.

Put a 5/5 limit on all boosts right next to your 15/15 item limit and watch even the best pilots die more often.

And Kabam lost money when alliances quit without trying during mystic wars to save items for the next war. Now everyone is buying potions and boosts and can’t quit even when they know they’ve lost.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her
  • Rektor wrote: »
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    Kabam knows this problem. they can see that people are no longer buying heal and reanimation because people don’t die in alliance war anymore.

People don’t die in alliance war because everyone is using r4 or r5 5* champs on offense triple-boosted to 30-40k health and 3-4k attack before class advantage, then on top are using invincibility boosts, class power and special attack damage boosts, and on top of that are healing or using the regen AW boost between every fight. Don’t forget the sp3 protect boost!

These are 30-50k health champs were fighting, 150k bosses, 250k main boss, and people are boosting up like they’re fighting a 3 million health maestro and have to solo him or they will be permabanned.

Put a 5/5 limit on all boosts right next to your 15/15 item limit and watch even the best pilots die more often.

And Kabam lost money when alliances quit without trying during mystic wars to save items for the next war. Now everyone is buying potions and boosts and can’t quit even when they know they’ve lost.

yes, I agree with you on some points, but the functioning of wars is not the subject of discussion.

TKal wrote: »

See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

maybe because it's obvious ....
    but blade can one shot medusa boss
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Either A: You forger what the game was like with those champs or B: You never had those champs for long before the day we shall not discuss. OG SW or DS would have destroyed any of today’s champs like they were nothing. As someone else said stop placing Mystics everywhere. There are a lot of great “hero” defenders Medusa, Iceman, Spidey, Cable, NC, Hyperion, AV, Miles, BPCW, Quake etc
    Blade is top now, but before him it was Spark who everyone wanted or AA or GP or DV or Dorm or SL etc etc. There will always be a “best”. Get creative, go for the new champs by spending or stop complaining. You should not get everything you want unless you are willing to pay or grind for it, mostly pay.
    All a Blade nerf would do is make Mystic Wars worse again. I personally never even place my Magik anymore and instead use her on attack. I just got Blade but never hated on him before I got him.
    I completed Act 5 without him, RTTL, 2 LOL paths ( no 5* SL either) all Coulson style events etc. you play with what you have and adapt.