**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine Awakening

It's worth to use Awakening for Wolverine?

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    yes
  • Yes. I still use him in AQ. His awakened regen is very good.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    He is very good duped, especially with more than one stack of regen
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I've been waiting to dupe mine for a while now.

Duped , he can your main champ in AQ.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I wish i could dupe mine. I'd awaken him if i could so do a favor for those like me who cant dupe him, and awaken him
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    We should all use our 5* and 6* awakening gem on Wolverine! Oh wait, Kabam doesn't want to release a 5* Wolvy, let alone a 6*! ....

LOL, just kidding, in all seriousness, personally I would NOT use my 4* generic awakening gem on Wolvy! Don't get me wrong, I have him at R4/40 now waiting for him to be dupped and will bring him to R5/50 right away. I prefer him over my R5/50 X23 bcos I noticed alot of time my X23 regen much less than my Wolvy. Wolvy will regen more awesomely when awakened. However, I will probably only use a MUTANT awakening on Wolvy at best, not the precious generic.

However, your mileage my differ. For example, if in case you really don't have any other decent regen champs (e.g. X23, GR, Red Deadpool, Beast, etc) and you urgently need one for clearing some content, then maybe you have no choice but to do so. For me, I have been waiting to dup my 4* Wolvy for >5 months, but I can still wait longer, no rush in my case.

Good luck and cheers!