**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just an FYI.

2»

Comments

• Options
    GhriffinGhriffin Posts: 45
    edited March 2018
    Ghriffin wrote: »
    Also, $50.00 dollars for 9/10ths of a 5 star? Are you serious? Zelda for the switch is just 10.00 more, the best game ever made and you can sell it for 40.00 when you are done playing it. Good luck doing that with your 9/10ths of your Iron Patriot......

Laughable that you say a Zelda for the switch is the best game ever made. What is your proof for this statement? Have you played every other game ever made?

My point with those questions is that your making opinionated statements as if they are fact.

You don't need to buy the offer, but to continue to imply the shards will only be used for a dupe of iron Patriot, is as nonsensical as somebody implying they will only be used for 5* Blade.

I'd agree if you were saying that they should put an offer out every once in a blue moon that had only high level champs in it, but if you they'd sell it for over $99 so it'd only be for the whales anyway.

Yeah, you are totally right. Right now, Zelda for the switch can be bought on Amazon for 49.99. The same price as the 9/10ths of Iron Patriot Kabam is offering, seems like a completely rational price, my bad. 😂🙄

When you are not posting about economics on MCOC boards, I wonder who you are throwing feeces at?
  • Options
    GhriffinGhriffin Posts: 45
    JCPer14 wrote: »
    Ou_Yeah wrote: »
    The better solution is for Kabaam to get off their butts and update the less desirable champs to have some better utility. Kudos to them for updating Luke Cage and Red Hulk, but there are plenty of others that need looking at.

I cannot agree with this statement more!

You and I both! Kudos!
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Ghriffin wrote: »
    No man, players don't decide which champs are trash and which ones are God tier. The content does that for you. Stop, you aren't doing your argument any favors. That is just silly.

I cleared act 3 and most of act 4 with Colossus and Gamora. Both 4/40. Every champ has it flaws. If you know how and when to use them, they can be good champions. @GroundedWisdom is right. Kabam doesn't release champs saying "Newest God tier Champion". The community and youtubers make that designation. I loved using Colossus. I thought he was a good champ when i was using him. Almost took him to r5 but my alliance mates talked me out of it and i r5'd X-23 instead. You are upset at not getting Blade. It's pretty obvious how upset you are. So to make yourself feel better, you want Kabam to "only give you what you want" to make it right. Sorry, try playing the lottery and never when and then ask for the jackpot because you feel like you deserve it now. Get over it.

This is a flawed argument. Act 3 definitely doesn't need specific champs (and 4/40 champs are way overpowered for act 3. People have completed it with non-maxed 3*s when it was released). Most of act 4 doesn't need specific champs either. But try using your colossus in act 5 and tell me how it goes. Hell, try clearing starburst or arc overload maestro and see what happens (hint: you won't be able to clear the quest). No one paid much attention to magik and used her only as a defender until Kabam released Ming Na with spite nodes and everyone suddenly realised how useful she can be on offence and now, power control is a must-have for a champ because of the control it offers over the flow of a fight. The content definitely decides what champs are the best
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I actually can't believe people are defending Kabam's horrible offers and crystal system. I guess they become too sensitive when blade is even mentioned somewhere in a thread
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    All companies are the same okyhjwfj1kl5.jpg