**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 17.1 Discussion Thread

13»

Comments

• ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    WTF is going on with this game? This update is horrible! NOTHING is working properly. Parry & evade more broken than it previously was. Champs are not performing properly. SMH I am so happy to be alliance-less right now. If the game is acting up like this while playing the MODOK quests, I can only imagine how it is for AQ & AW. You guys really need to get it together; something that hasn't been done in quite some time now...
    Bugman1 wrote: »
    Dropped blocks,my champs move on their own,aq cheats.arena screwed. The guys get locked up for 3 or 4 moves. Horrible update !!

I've posted in other threads on this issue, and it just gets worse. Seems like Kabam is more interested in pushing out 3 new champs/month than getting the game to be consistent on the user end. AW is ridiculous, and lag was so bad today we couldn't even message in the game. If we couldn't message, how well do you think champs responded?
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike can someone address these issues please? We all feel like we're being ignored here.
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    Bugman1 wrote: »
    My sw is not fixed ! She still power drains herself?? Please fix

Thats what her power drain does! It's removes all power from SW and the enemy.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Drop rates revealed. WHHHAAA? This doesn’t answer the question still though if certain champs are chosen vs other champs.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    MattScott wrote: »
    Drop rates revealed. WHHHAAA? This doesn’t answer the question still though if certain champs are chosen vs other champs.

I'm sure it is all random. So for the new feature 5* crystal the chance of getting any specific champ in there is 1 in 24.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★

I'm sure it is all random. So for the new feature 5* crystal the chance of getting any specific champ in there is 1 in 24.

I get that’s how those work. I’m referring to PHC. IF you get a 4 Star. Is an antman more likely than a sparky, because those would both still fall in the 4* percentage.
  • StrikezorStrikezor Posts: 26
    The game is still buggy kabam, we need a fix as soon as possible. It's not good to see your alliance lose in aw because you are unable to block a 10k hit even when you are holding left side of the screen. Lag problem is common for android users,we just need fix for block and Dexterity bug.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★

I get that’s how those work. I’m referring to PHC. IF you get a 4 Star. Is an antman more likely than a sparky, because those would both still fall in the 4* percentage.

Shouldn't the odds be the 2% for a 4* divided by however many champions are in the 4* pool at that point?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It has been said countless times on the forum that each champ has the same chance unless specifically stated. If you don’t believe it here, why would you believe it if it popped up when you tapped a little “i” button?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Shouldn't the odds be the 2% for a 4* divided by however many champions are in the 4* pool at that point?

They are not showing the odds of getting any particular 4*. They are showing the odds of getting a 4* champion period. It is almost certainly the case that Kabam doesn't actually set the odds for individual champions, they set them for tiers.

Basically, the PHC contains three rewards, they are "2* champ" "3* champ" and "4* champ." That's it. The game picks one. Whichever one comes up, that's what you get. But each one of those rewards is, in effect, another invisible crystal. When you get "2* champ" the game then rolls again, randomly picking one 2* champion out of all the eligible ones in the PHC crystal. Then you get that champ. So the game is just showing you what the rarity odds are, because the game isn't programmed with special odds within a rarity tier. It doesn't "know" what the odds of pulling any one particular 2* champ are, except that the odds are one out of however many there are at that moment in time. It *does* know, because the reward table says so explicitly, what the odds of getting 4* are relative to 3* relative to 2* champions.
  • RoonKhanRoonKhan Posts: 40
    connection issue since the update ,its so unfair with gulf region ,i have invested alot on this game and dont want to have banned in UAE
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    RoonKhan wrote: »
    connection issue since the update ,its so unfair with gulf region ,i have invested alot on this game and dont want to have banned in UAE

I recently ran into a connection issue that I fixed by completely reinstalling. My iPhone just stopped connecting, on Wifi, on cellular, and nothing would fix the problem. I did a force close and restart, and I rebooted my phone. At the exact same time my iPad was able to connect fine using the same account credentials. I finally decided to completely uninstall the game, then reinstall, let it update, and then the connection problems disappeared. Something somewhere in the game files apparently got messed up, either a game file or a scratch file, and deleting and reinstalling everything was the only way to fix the problem for me. This happened yesterday morning for me, and nothing in particular was happening at that time. In fact I was playing the game fine just a few minutes before the problem arose, and had been playing off and on for hours that day.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    This happen to me so much trying to do Act 5 that I just stop playing where ill do a combo then try to do special and my champ just stands then then before I kno it i'm getting combo, I have an iphone so i'm glad i'm not the only one going thru this , or times where i'm dashing back and my guy does an heavy attack instead i was like WTF, do i think these will be fixed absolutely not because it makes people spend or use units on revives and so forth, they've added so many other things instead of fixing whats not working
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Strikezor wrote: »
    The game is still buggy kabam, we need a fix as soon as possible. It's not good to see your alliance lose in aw because you are unable to block a 10k hit even when you are holding left side of the screen. Lag problem is common for android users,we just need fix for block and Dexterity bug.

Not just Android my iPhone and tablet i can’t attack for the first five secs can’t even defend so I don’t know where you coming with this
  • Awesomo_53Awesomo_53 Posts: 4
    I’ve noticed with when using ability accuracy reduction champ Against Ant-man, like falcon where his lock on ability is supposed to be 100% ability accuracy reduction ant man still glances blows? Why is this can somebody explain it to me?
  • Rogers888Rogers888 Posts: 18
    any update on network connection problem?
    i can barely login before the game kicks me out(my router is one meter from where i play)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Awesomo_53 wrote: »
    I’ve noticed with when using ability accuracy reduction champ Against Ant-man, like falcon where his lock on ability is supposed to be 100% ability accuracy reduction ant man still glances blows? Why is this can somebody explain it to me?

Ability accuracy reduction doesn't seem to work on Ant Man. Certainly not the likes of Falcon, BW or Crossbones. It never has; and seems to be working as intended.
  • NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    Mot X play
    ANdroid Oreo
    Besides the already existing problems the game haves, like lagging, not responding sometimes when swipping back or fowards and the delay response when you ask for help on arenas, now my magneto have some problems also, sometimes, when doing a combo attack (medium, light, light, light) the first light attack misses, this has happen to me a good amount of times since trhe new update, are you aware of this?
  • Kabam the block and dash back issue are still a problem. Not fair to keep taking your customers money while these problems are still happening, please fix problem. It would be nice to see a message about this in game.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    edited March 2018
    Add me to the list. My Samsung S8+ updated to Oreo 2 days ago and ever since about 80% of all my touch input is ignored by the game. My champ just stands there and gets hit as I desperately pound on the screen. Every once in a while the champ will throw a punch into the air. I contacted support and their response is that MCOC is not Oreo-compatible:

"The reason for this problem may be simply that this OS is not compatible with the game."

I can't go back without rooting my phone and I'm not going to do that just for Kabam. So I've given my login to some alliance mates and letting them run AQ and AW so that my absence doesn't hurt them as well as me. I've let them know to do that until they can find a replacement for me. I'm done until Kabam gets their act together.

Everything was fine before Oreo. I mean, other than the fact that 91.3% of all my 5* pulls suck and I have expiring T4C's and Alphas that I can't and won't use now.