**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Cornucopia prizes outdated

We really need to update the rank rewards for the crystal cornucopia event. It costs 10,000 arena chips and if you get in the top 6-10% you get... Wait for it.... three star and premium crystal shards! Who is doing this?

Comments

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Didn't they remove the entry cost for the cornucopia like 1 year ago?
    I just checked, there is no entry cost.
  • Options
    Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Didn't they remove the entry cost for the cornucopia like 1 year ago?
    I just checked, there is no entry cost.

From what I remember that is true
  • Options
    thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    Ok, well, I stand corrected. So we can grind for some 3* shards, but at least it only costs hours of our time and not arena chips.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Because it's a 24 hour arena, I think it was supposed to be a chill experience after grinding for 72 hours for a champ.
    I would honestly replace it with a Gold Arena.
  • Options
    PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    @Kabam Miike let us use 6*!
  • Options
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    *we can grind for milestone rewards. the crystals are rank rewards and thus you risk grinding and fail to get them

Yeah, but the milestone rewards are just 2* crystals. With the move to 6*s, 2*s are the new 1* and 3*s are the new 2*. I think Kabam needs to get with its own program of hero inflation and give us better rewards for wasting so much time in arena. I think 4* shards should be automatic for rank rewards.
  • Options
    Because it's a 24 hour arena, I think it was supposed to be a chill experience after grinding for 72 hours for a champ.
    I would honestly replace it with a Gold Arena.

That would make a lot more sense.