**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystals can make a man cry

BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    i know someone who went 0-11 and another 0-13 just fot blade

let me know if u would cry to that.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I went 0-10 on blade featured crystals
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    i know someone who went 0-11 and another 0-13 just fot blade

let me know if u would cry to that.

oh I would
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    The featured crystals are definitely a major rip off! I sure the hell wont be getting any of the new featured crystals.
  • Vladislas22Vladislas22 Posts: 24
    I lucked out went for Blade one time did not get him but got a Spider-Man Stark Enhanced instead so it was still a great opening.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I hope he didn't watch seatins opening :D:D:D
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Laugh, and the world laugh with you
    Sob? and MCoC player posts your video ....

Haha, just kidding, watched his opening video the same day (not Live though), after watching Seatin and BG ones. Well, tough luck. 100k+ shards wasted.