We are currently experiencing an issue causing a delay in delivery of Summoner Advancement, the Alliance Quest event, and other 3-Day X-Men use event. We are working to resolve this, but it will likely take a few days. We will ensure that these rewards are delivered to affected Alliances. Please do not change Alliances until your rewards are delivered.

People crying gold problem??

Why people don't buy gold crystal if they have gold shortage? Why do they want free gold from gold realm?
«13

Comments

  • This must be a troll.

    Why?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    By accident

    LOL, how true! This had to be the only reason!
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Free gold?we spend our precious lifetime,to grind hard the gold,which is not even closely enough?gold crystals......any other waste of units ideas?are joking,or trolling?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Arenas Arenas Arenas Arenas Arenas!!!!!
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Romario26 wrote: »
    and here’s that one person that says arenas 😂 so glad they’re always around to answer this question 😂

    someone actually noticed me when I say Arenas on every gold problem.
  • Romario26Romario26 Posts: 97
    Romario26 wrote: »
    and here’s that one person that says arenas 😂 so glad they’re always around to answer this question 😂

    someone actually noticed me when I say Arenas on every gold problem.

    It’s like a substitute game to mcoc, spot the person that says arena in the gold threads 😂
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    I know the solution for this problem.from today,i am not going to eat and pay my bills,i am going to spend all my money on gmc crystals.plenty of 3* dupes,lots of iso and gold.fantastic,just few thousands of ponds:)
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    There's always Arenas my dudes....
  • Romario26Romario26 Posts: 97
    No one should take me seriously btw, I’m just waiting for the sensible arena to start 😂
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I can see some of the complaints with how much more 5* cost to rank up than 4* did and the gold has remained the same. I was at 3 mil and recently ranked up a champ and dropped to 2.5. That was a few days ago and am already back to 3 mil. I even covered someone’s gold for AQ. U just gotta be smart about rank ups. Not every champ needs to be ranked up. The real shortage is t1a. How many of the people that think there’s a gold shortage play map 6?
  • Romario26Romario26 Posts: 97
    What did you rank? 😂 a 4*? Are those still worth anything? 😂
    I can see some of the complaints with how much more 5* cost to rank up than 4* did and the gold has remained the same. I was at 3 mil and recently ranked up a champ and dropped to 2.5. That was a few days ago and am already back to 3 mil. I even covered someone’s gold for AQ. U just gotta be smart about rank ups. Not every champ needs to be ranked up. The real shortage is t1a. How many of the people that think there’s a gold shortage play map 6?

  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,463 ★★★★
    The issue for a lot of us is we are gaining catalysts much faster than we gain gold to rank up champs.

    I have multiple T4cc at max capacity and I am forced to not open any AQ, t4cc shard, or t4cc crystals because I can't gather gold fast enough.

    I do grind arenas, hell I'm even spending glory on f-ing gold crystals, but between ranking champs and donating, I simply cannot gather gold fast enough.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Thank you very much guys,for coming up with the solutions:) so i need to do just couple of things.i should sell couple of my bodyparts,to buy a 2nd and 3rd phone,to not to waste time with charging battery.i can spend the rest of the money on gmc crystals,but the most important,if i sleep 4,maxximum 5 hours a day,i can play arenas at least 18 hours/day.i would like to be an mcoc arena zombie too much:)thank you guys,gold problems are sorted out:)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,806 ★★★★★
    We do need gold quest especially now 6* have been added even arena can only do so much plus the hold is not really free because you have to spend energy doing the quest
  • Shrimkins wrote: »
    The issue for a lot of us is we are gaining catalysts much faster than we gain gold to rank up champs.

    I have multiple T4cc at max capacity and I am forced to not open any AQ, t4cc shard, or t4cc crystals because I can't gather gold fast enough.

    I do grind arenas, hell I'm even spending glory on f-ing gold crystals, but between ranking champs and donating, I simply cannot gather gold fast enough.

    This is entirely accurate. For the upper tiers of players the Cat/gold ratio is really off.
    I have hundreds of t4cc shard, map 5 and map 6 unopened crystals because all my t4cc's are 12/12.
    I feel like all I do AQ for is the t4b and glory.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Romario26 wrote: »
    What did you rank? 😂 a 4*? Are those still worth anything? 😂
    I can see some of the complaints with how much more 5* cost to rank up than 4* did and the gold has remained the same. I was at 3 mil and recently ranked up a champ and dropped to 2.5. That was a few days ago and am already back to 3 mil. I even covered someone’s gold for AQ. U just gotta be smart about rank ups. Not every champ needs to be ranked up. The real shortage is t1a. How many of the people that think there’s a gold shortage play map 6?

    Nah I took my 5* nebula to rank 3 fella and Thursday I’ll open my second 6* and have to lvl that champ up
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I have every 1, 2 and 3* maxed. I have all my 4* at 3/30 or higher, all 5* at 2/35 (apart from the one I pulled last week, waiting until I can level enough to reach level up rewards). I do have a r4 5* but just one. Not due to gold shortage, the 22 5* champs I have are just not worth it. I am one dupe away from a 6* crystal.

    I rank a lot. It costs a ton of gold, but I want them all maxed. Due to this and to get new champs and units, I spend my free time in arena. Sometimes it's a lot of arena time, sometimes I don't even make rank rewards for a few weeks. Energy always has my priority.

    I have over 4mil of gold right now. I have over 1100 gold crystals that I have been gathering for about a year (non bought) and I have almost 2 mil battlechips (to me those are units that I can't spend when drunk). I sell iso every few days. My bottleneck isn't gold or iso or the high and catalyst. I'm stuck without champs to level and without t1a.

    Everyone has to have a bottleneck. Some thing needs to limit you otherwise everyone would have every single champ at max rank. What your limiting resource is depends on how you play the game.

    Tl;dr just read the last paragraph.
Sign In or Register to comment.