**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to dismantle SENTINEL

2»

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I think the entire heavy attack count as 1 attack regardless of hit. I've try the parry - heavy combo in uncollected and prevent them from getting charge pretty well
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Really nice analysis, @Mr_Otter.

Does anyone know, does ability accuracy reduction affect Sentinels stacking up Analyse charges?

If that works, the surely there's some milage in our old standby Black Widow? She'll also be tipping over 2000 critical damage rating with special attacks.

If she works, so should Crossbones. And he won't suffer much from the reduced critical rating either, for obvious reasons.

Alternately, Electra can reduce defensive ability accuracy through armour break - has anyone tried that?

Also as an extra: how about the Pierce Mastery? Should be relevant against hyper-armour like the sentinels are likely to develop.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I used my Medusa against every sentinel in heroic, master and uncollected. She shuts them down. The only problem was the skill sentinel as he has Agent Venom characteristics and armor break expires fast.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    What about armor breaks from sym spidey?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I used my Medusa against every sentinel in heroic, master and uncollected. She shuts them down. The only problem was the skill sentinel as he has Agent Venom characteristics and armor break expires fast.

Did you rely on SP3 or SP1?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Really nice analysis, @Mr_Otter.

Does anyone know, does ability accuracy reduction affect Sentinels stacking up Analyse charges?

If that works, the surely there's some milage in our old standby Black Widow? She'll also be tipping over 2000 critical damage rating with special attacks.

If she works, so should Crossbones. And he won't suffer much from the reduced critical rating either, for obvious reasons.

Alternately, Electra can reduce defensive ability accuracy through armour break - has anyone tried that?

Also as an extra: how about the Pierce Mastery? Should be relevant against hyper-armour like the sentinels are likely to develop.

Okay, so Subtlety doesn't work. Crossbones probably won't either. Time to try out Electra...

Or possibly Nebula...
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    As it stands:

Medusa and Blade seem to be the best option however both are rare and it seems Blade needs one of the synergies and Medusa probably needs Synergy too but she has a stronger “ignore” where Blade maxes out I think at 85% (I THINK)

Hyperion, Phoenix, and Angela are the best TRUE counters. Hyperion and Phoenix can Incinerate for DAYS and Angela kinda ignores him a lot.

Stark Spider and Starlord are also great options but Sparky definitely has the advantage with better shock and possibly crit rating breaking through.

Less exact but still good options would be:

Karnak who like Angela can penetrate that insane resist (FINALLY A USE FOR KARNAK SORTA)

Quake with aftershocks

GwenpoolMephisto/Hood with Sp1 incinerate/shock working hard

Jane Foster who similar to hood shocks but also has those crits working for her when duped

Yondu! Yakka arrow at least has armor pierce and armor break giving it something and Nebula can sorta work IF you can stack shocks enough
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Here is a video of my 4* 5/50 Medusa fighting Sentinel in Uncollected with no synergies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRzYr2A0Bgc
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Medusa is clearly the best option against the Sentinels, mine wrecked the Uncollected one every single time. Just apply Armor Shatter and it's 100% over.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    No synergies Medusa and Blade I think still has a slight gap even with synergies

PLEASE don’t quote me on that as I have neither at all and it’s a PAIN to load the leaderboard
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    I have had a lot of success with Thor. Stun/Armor break him stacked and then hit him with sp2. Knocked down a ton
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Thor works great too. Mine dupe 99 tore through sentinels.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VEVwzI4gA

Sentinel is tough but beatable, even without champions that match up well or mixing up attacks to counter his sig ability
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    7aanseorb7jg.jpg
    i wouldn't dismantle sentinel, it looks abit complicated