**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Wolverine a rare champion?

I didn't got 3-Star or 4-Star Wolverine even if I reached this much, same thing to my friends

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    "Rare champion" doesn't mean anything. Every champion of equal star rating has the same rarity
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    "Rare champion" doesn't mean anything. Every champion of equal star rating has the same rarity

Not true, some champs can only be purchased as they are not in the regular crystals, such as Red Deadpool and OG Vision.

Other champs come from special crystals or events. For whatever reason you can't get a 3* Hulk unless through a special one time event that Kabam did for charity or the environment.

Others like Kang can only be obtained by the Christmas gifting events crystals.

Theses are all rare champs. Even Thanos was only given to the first 100 you fully completed LOL.

As for Wolverine, since there are so many champs now in the 4* crystal you just gotta open more to finally get him.
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Took me 2 years to pull a 4* Wolvie. Still haven’t duped him. Some guys in my alliance have him max sig. Just pure luck I guess.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

Not true, some champs can only be purchased as they are not in the regular crystals, such as Red Deadpool and OG Vision.

Other champs come from special crystals or events. For whatever reason you can't get a 3* Hulk unless through a special one time event that Kabam did for charity or the environment.

Theses are all rare champs. Even Thanos was only given to the first 100 you fully completed LOL.

As for Wolverine, since there are so many champs now in the 4* crystal you just gotta open more to finally get him.

That's an awful lot of words just to say that you agree with me
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

That's an awful lot of words just to say that you agree with me

I know you're joking but I just took the time to explain who the real "rare" champs are. I also forget to mention Classic Ultron, only obtainable through LOL too I believe.
  • Maitrayee_494Maitrayee_494 Posts: 38
    Wolvie was my first 4 star champion and I still don’t know what to do with him...
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    4* wolvie is just as common as any other 4*. 3* wolvie on the other hand...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wolvie was my first 4 star champion and I still don’t know what to do with him...

Swipe, tap tap tap, swipe, swipe, tap tap
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    I have 200k+ account. Still don't have 4-star wolverine.

But I don't think he's rare because one of my friends with a 35k account got wolverine from 4-star hero crystal. Also many of my alliance mates have him.

We are just unlucky.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    certainly a little RNG and hell lot more luck .... e.g. I pulled only 0 four star hyperion, 1 four star wolverine, 5 four star Venom ...
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    My 3 Star hulk, and 2 Star DS, are rocking along.

And I’m one of the lucky few who have OG Deadpool and OGV. I have a kang too, but he’s pretty whack, before 12.0 full power bar = 100% armor. Not anymore :/

Deadpool is okay for aq, but 4*’s can’t really hang any more. These “rare” champs are nothing more than trophies and can’t be used for anything really, with the exception of OGV.
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 108
    I've pulled his 4 star 4 times so 3 dupes sig level 60. It's random for each person. You may have pulled a champ 4 times that I haven't got once
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’m 400k+ here and don’t have 4* Wolvie. I would class him as a rare champ.
  • Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    He's not any more rare than any other champs. You will always find people who have been playing a long time and have yet to pull him and others who've duped him many times. Such is the nature of RNG.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I would class him as a rare champ.

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I'd be tempted to say he's a rare champ as I've only ever pulled him once, but on the other hand I've never pulled a 4* Luke Cage or Spider Gwen, and I wouldn't classify them as rare champs. So basically, RNG.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I have him at sig 99 as a 3*. Must not be quite so rare for me.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I didn't pull mine wolverine until a few months ago, and I didn't dupe him until recently after tons if crystals over the years.

My alt just pulled him recently as well, so hes in there it's just there are so many in there he's burried so guess he could be rare due to that but he's not as rare as an exclusive champion he is just in cluttered crystals.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I think the answer is no, he is not rare. But if you think there's more than 110 champions in this game you have less than 0,9% to drop the one you don't have in your team.
    Those chances don't stack, every crystal give you the same drop rate, as kabam team said