why do i sense a emergency maintenance upcoming....

Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Member Posts: 865 ★★★
1) it's almost come a tradition for kabam to have either a emergency maintenance before and or after the scheduled maintenance.
2) Game is glitchy as hell after the scheduled maintenance
3) Network error....
4) NO KABAM U CHECK YOUR NETWOEK CONNECTION
.4c7x5tezkqip.jpg

Comments

• Apex1212Apex1212 Member Posts: 185
    Cause there is that's why.
    Getting ridiculous now.
  • BmanBman Member Posts: 245
    1 scheduled maintenance=20 emergency maintenance. Different week, same result. Kabam is nothing if not consistent!! Beyond frustrating! Schedule this in the AM and spread the maintenance around so others get their play time interrupted over and over
  • GintokiGintoki Member Posts: 41
    ma129fv00yw6.png
    Our classic kabam at it's finest
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    It's a shame with all the money this games makes that they **** it up so much.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    It definitely does seem like it's about to go down again, I was having some connection issues with full bars and everything else working then it kept saying the usual problems connecting with network and then it disconnected me and I'd expect nothing else at this point since it's become a routine now.

Have scheduled maintenance, then go into an emergency maintenance and occasionally keep having it for hours it's been pretty bad over the last year or so and wish they would get their act together and stabilize the servers and fix the game.

Edit

And down again as usual
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Member Posts: 149
    Indeed, becoming standard now, scheduled maintenance -> lag lag lag lag lag -> emergency maintenance.

My phone already knows I want to type "maintenance" after I typed "emergency" 🤣
    Yeah the lowest standard possible.
  • Aethelwulf09Aethelwulf09 Member Posts: 1
    4ik8hrfj5fao.png

Ridiculous! 😡
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★
    v8b1xibb8tja.jpeg
  • Shadow52899Shadow52899 Member Posts: 2
    You'd think with all the money they make off us they'd fix their servers and get some better training do their devs don't break stuff every time they fix one thing
  • BmanBman Member Posts: 245
    Weekly routine as always. Maybe the money they were gonnna spend on “bases” will b used for more servers?? Nah! Silly
  • Jass007Jass007 Member Posts: 62
    O com'on not again ..first waited for hrs for first maintaince to get over now this emergency one.. Is there any other game that also needs maintaince as frequent this one ?
  • adamlar4102adamlar4102 Member Posts: 18
    Their bug is fully of game. No, wait...