**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't own a skill champ

I don't own any skill champ why is this happening even after crossing 100k ratings, unlucky??

Comments

• TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    yep, unlucky.
    I only have 4 mystic champs and 1 useful mystic champ even after 220k+ rating.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No it’s not unlucky, kabam have launched a personal vendetta against you, Mr_007, and rigged your account so you don’t get skill champs.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Well since you can’t get skill champs I guess that means no Blade :P
  • Traca420Traca420 Posts: 42
    MU313 wrote: »
    I had no mutant for so so long. You may get lucky and get blade straight away

or you may never get Blade...I went 2 years without pulling a Star Lord it took the arena in Jan. this year where i had to grind both rounds to acquire and dupe him....there are just some champs and or classes that wont drop for certain players God Bless RNG!!!!!!!!!!!! B)
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I didn't own a mystic and I grinded my first from arena then it was like the flood gates opened.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Unlucky as me.
    At some point I had 150k and a lot of t4 Tech Class, but no 4* or 5* champion in the roster.
    But fortunately I saved some 4* crystals to open in a bunch, got 4* Civil War. Yep, he is 3/30 yet.
    So many others came after