Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Women of Power Event Discussion [MERGED]

13

Comments

  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 122
    Seatin was joking or just stupid. I like him but on Christmas they gave us shards for a white man being born?? Lol funny stuff
  • Does this mean there going to recognize more international days?. Mens is Nov 19th. Is Mothers day, Fathers day? Or is it going to be pick and choose?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    EvilRazor wrote: »
    it seems to me that this event is not getting the attention it deserves.

    Look at Seatin's video, talking about the rewards and the respect of the date. Pretty insightful


    Haven't seen the video (nor do I plan to) but is Seatin back to bashing Kabam for anything and everything now that he's been kicked from the content creator program?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 8,663 Guardian
    dangerblu wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »
    dangerblu wrote: »
    Please Kabam doesn't care about women. They gave us the aliance event that is too easy, quest where boss has rating about 2k, they made one path that you need to go again the same path, you use no energy, wasn't it better to just give us these reward instead of this quest, because it's a waste of time, especially for android users. I am going to do modok's lab because I have more fun on playing 30k hyperion with buffet than 2k hela without anything. The worst event ever(I am writing this because i don't remember any worse event right now).

    It’s free stuff, they didn’t even need to do this event but they did.
    Go play a different game

    It's not free stuff, free stuff is when you get some things because you just log in.

    It takes time to log in. Free stuff is where the stuff magically appears in my account all by itself and Kabam sends someone to my house to log into the game on my phone and hand it to me to show me while I eat breakfast.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,077 ★★★★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    STShorty wrote: »
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"

    A 24-Hour Boss Rush is not feasible.

    That's the dumbest thing I've heard as any good player is able to get it done in 10 to 15 mins, you clearly are not grounded with any wisdom

    So you propose that they open a Boss Rush solely for people who can complete it in 24 hours, and they only need to take 10-15 minutes or they're not "good". Got it. Sounds reasonable. Smh.

    It's six fights. Either you can do it or you can't but why would anyone need more than 24 hours for a boss rush?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,077 ★★★★★
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    Did anyone else find it odd that the women’s day event quest has you wandering the battlerealm to beat up all the women?? Really weird choice why not make you run an all female team of characters to save the battlerealm or something?

    It is odd that they are celebrating woman of power by having us beat up a bunch of under powered female champs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    STShorty wrote: »
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"

    A 24-Hour Boss Rush is not feasible.

    That's the dumbest thing I've heard as any good player is able to get it done in 10 to 15 mins, you clearly are not grounded with any wisdom

    So you propose that they open a Boss Rush solely for people who can complete it in 24 hours, and they only need to take 10-15 minutes or they're not "good". Got it. Sounds reasonable. Smh.

    It's six fights. Either you can do it or you can't but why would anyone need more than 24 hours for a boss rush?
    Things like the Boss Rush may be a 10- minute run for some, but others need time. It's not something they would run for only 24 hours. They're usually open longer than that. Sometimes people forget these things are open to more than just their own Bracket.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 595 ★★★
    Waynedavy wrote: »
    Seatin was joking or just stupid. I like him but on Christmas they gave us shards for a white man being born?? Lol funny stuff

    As much as I "hate" this guy and his accent, he was clearly having fun and taking a shot at all the people complaining about this (and other) free events.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,077 ★★★★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    STShorty wrote: »
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"

    A 24-Hour Boss Rush is not feasible.

    That's the dumbest thing I've heard as any good player is able to get it done in 10 to 15 mins, you clearly are not grounded with any wisdom

    So you propose that they open a Boss Rush solely for people who can complete it in 24 hours, and they only need to take 10-15 minutes or they're not "good". Got it. Sounds reasonable. Smh.

    It's six fights. Either you can do it or you can't but why would anyone need more than 24 hours for a boss rush?
    Things like the Boss Rush may be a 10- minute run for some, but others need time. It's not something they would run for only 24 hours. They're usually open longer than that. Sometimes people forget these things are open to more than just their own Bracket.

    I'm fine with the current quest but your argument is nonsense. Boss rush is short for 100% of the people who can do it and for people who can't it doesn't matter if they leave it up for a week. It's six fights...
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 127
    It would have been nice to make one more difficulty level that gave six star shards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    STShorty wrote: »
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"

    A 24-Hour Boss Rush is not feasible.

    That's the dumbest thing I've heard as any good player is able to get it done in 10 to 15 mins, you clearly are not grounded with any wisdom

    So you propose that they open a Boss Rush solely for people who can complete it in 24 hours, and they only need to take 10-15 minutes or they're not "good". Got it. Sounds reasonable. Smh.

    It's six fights. Either you can do it or you can't but why would anyone need more than 24 hours for a boss rush?
    Things like the Boss Rush may be a 10- minute run for some, but others need time. It's not something they would run for only 24 hours. They're usually open longer than that. Sometimes people forget these things are open to more than just their own Bracket.

    I'm fine with the current quest but your argument is nonsense. Boss rush is short for 100% of the people who can do it and for people who can't it doesn't matter if they leave it up for a week. It's six fights...

    Your view is incredibly limited. It is not short for 100% of the people who can do it. It's up for a week for a reason. Some take longer. Sometimes the Ego in this community makes my eyes cross. It's like people literally believe there's only those who have no problem, and those that aren't good enough.
    The bottom line is, they wouldn't likely put a Boss Rush up for 24 hours for Womens Day. Why people are taking issue with the fact that it wasn't hard is beyond me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    Um.....are you aware of the history? Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    The game is based around people beating people. You do realize that. Lol
  • GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    Instead of having this event .
    They would have sent the rewards as last year so no one would complain about it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,077 ★★★★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    STShorty wrote: »
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"

    A 24-Hour Boss Rush is not feasible.

    That's the dumbest thing I've heard as any good player is able to get it done in 10 to 15 mins, you clearly are not grounded with any wisdom

    So you propose that they open a Boss Rush solely for people who can complete it in 24 hours, and they only need to take 10-15 minutes or they're not "good". Got it. Sounds reasonable. Smh.

    It's six fights. Either you can do it or you can't but why would anyone need more than 24 hours for a boss rush?
    Things like the Boss Rush may be a 10- minute run for some, but others need time. It's not something they would run for only 24 hours. They're usually open longer than that. Sometimes people forget these things are open to more than just their own Bracket.

    I'm fine with the current quest but your argument is nonsense. Boss rush is short for 100% of the people who can do it and for people who can't it doesn't matter if they leave it up for a week. It's six fights...

    Your view is incredibly limited. It is not short for 100% of the people who can do it. It's up for a week for a reason. Some take longer. Sometimes the Ego in this community makes my eyes cross. It's like people literally believe there's only those who have no problem, and those that aren't good enough.
    The bottom line is, they wouldn't likely put a Boss Rush up for 24 hours for Womens Day. Why people are taking issue with the fact that it wasn't hard is beyond me.

    It has nothing to do with ego lol. It's six fights. Six. Six fights. If the fights are too hard how will a week help? My view may be limited but yours is absurd. Did I mention that there are six fights? Not everyone that can do it can do it in under 10 minutes, but even if you have to revive multiple times the actual quest is not going to take anyone hours to do, let alone a week. And I am not actually taking issue with the quest. The Boss Rush isn't for everyone and this event is for everyone. That's fine. There are lots of reasons to not have a Boss Rush instead, it's just that your reason isn't one of them.
  • They could have just given us the rewards instead of making us beat some weak unawakened women champions. LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    STShorty wrote: »
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"

    A 24-Hour Boss Rush is not feasible.

    That's the dumbest thing I've heard as any good player is able to get it done in 10 to 15 mins, you clearly are not grounded with any wisdom

    So you propose that they open a Boss Rush solely for people who can complete it in 24 hours, and they only need to take 10-15 minutes or they're not "good". Got it. Sounds reasonable. Smh.

    It's six fights. Either you can do it or you can't but why would anyone need more than 24 hours for a boss rush?
    Things like the Boss Rush may be a 10- minute run for some, but others need time. It's not something they would run for only 24 hours. They're usually open longer than that. Sometimes people forget these things are open to more than just their own Bracket.

    I'm fine with the current quest but your argument is nonsense. Boss rush is short for 100% of the people who can do it and for people who can't it doesn't matter if they leave it up for a week. It's six fights...

    Your view is incredibly limited. It is not short for 100% of the people who can do it. It's up for a week for a reason. Some take longer. Sometimes the Ego in this community makes my eyes cross. It's like people literally believe there's only those who have no problem, and those that aren't good enough.
    The bottom line is, they wouldn't likely put a Boss Rush up for 24 hours for Womens Day. Why people are taking issue with the fact that it wasn't hard is beyond me.

    It has nothing to do with ego lol. It's six fights. Six. Six fights. If the fights are too hard how will a week help? My view may be limited but yours is absurd. Did I mention that there are six fights? Not everyone that can do it can do it in under 10 minutes, but even if you have to revive multiple times the actual quest is not going to take anyone hours to do, let alone a week. And I am not actually taking issue with the quest. The Boss Rush isn't for everyone and this event is for everyone. That's fine. There are lots of reasons to not have a Boss Rush instead, it's just that your reason isn't one of them.

    Does your reasoning take into account people building up to it, or is it just encompassing those who are able to do said SIX FIGHTS as soon as they start them? Pretty sure the game is available for everyone. Perhaps people need to gather Resources first. Perhaps they haven't logged on in 24 hours. Perhaps they need to make several tries, and they're not available for 24 hours to do it. Your logic only considers those that can and cannot do it as efficiently as yourself.
    In any case, there's no logical reason to have a Boss Rush for this Event, and somehow you have a habit of pulling me off-topic, so I think I'll move on in the conversation.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,077 ★★★★★
    People that haven't logged on in 24 hours are going to miss any 24 hour quest. Fair point on people that may need to grind for resources but you could announce it before hand and still run it for a day. Also I don't think you need my help getting off topic lmao
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    This is not the first time we've had conversations where it's gone off using some aspect of a comment I've made. Boss Rush Challenges aren't the type of Quest they would run for 24 hours. They accommodate people making an effort. You're looking for flaws in my comments, and that's what goes off-topic. Moving on now.
  • General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    It just all seems a bit rushed and half arsed.

    I’m not going to complain about getting some easy rewards, but they could have put a bit effort into it like making a good challenge, or adding a special calendar.

    Even if they reopened Chloe or Ming-Na’s challenges for a week or two would still be a bit lazy but at least something.
  • dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    Savio444 wrote: »

    It is free as you don’t pay your own money for it. Doesn’t even cost energy. I couldn’t be bothered to read the rest of your essay.

    Why? Reading my essay is free, stop complain about it.

  • STShorty wrote: »
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"

    Totally agree. You could clear Hard with a single 4*. Medium can be cleared with just one maxxed 3*, and so on. It's just too easy. In fact the impression given is that females are weak and pathetic. I've always liked strong women, and to portray them as so ineffectual showd that the game designers lack respect for women. Just having a quest with pathetic females doesn't show respect for women at all.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 680 ★★★
    I’ll take the 3, 4 & 5* shards by using auto-play all the way, read the paper/news, checked fb & instagram while I was at it, and what do u know: 15 minutes later (I also had coffee) the quest was 100% done & I was a 2* spidergwen richer (from the womencrystalthingies).

    Like so many events before this 1, people will always find something to complain, I just wish it was something worthwhile complaining about.
  • HeyheyheyHeyheyhey Posts: 84
    I beat up some women in event quest on woman’s day and got rewarded
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★
    Terrible event. Women deserve a better event than that. Probably better to not do anything than this.
  • Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Terrible event. Women deserve a better event than that. Probably better to not do anything than this.

    Absolutely agree.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,079 ★★★★
    Can someone at Kabam shut this down, its just useless whining about something that doesn't even matter.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Let's be progressive (and constructive)
    Let's be respective
    Let's be healthy
    and Let's get back to each other's game and focus on the game! .....

    p/s: Next time you want to open your 5* and 6* crystal/shards, pls remember to ask your gf, your wife or your mama to pop open your crystal. Chances are you'll thank them for your God tier opening.

    Good luck and cheers!

    10jwaikgn4su.png
Sign In or Register to comment.