**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* cage worth awakening?

Just pulled cage and have been saving science awakening gem for more then a year. Is he worthed or do i wait for modok, void, Hulk or a new (finally a God tier science) champ?

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Wait for modok, hulk rags or void
  • Options
    AshersbashersAshersbashers Posts: 26
    Yes. It is worth awakening. I love both my Cages (4* and 5*), and if I had either awakened, I'd use that one as a defender. At the moment I use them as attackers.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    LC is no longer pillow hands, and he is worthy. But just curious, do you already have Hulk, Gulk (Hulk Ragnarok), Void, Modok, Rulk (Red Hulk) as 5* and awakened? I reckon these probably are better than LC and are more worthy of your science awakening gem (but pls keep your generic awakening gem for Skill, Tech or Mystic class top tier champ).

Btw, congratd! awesome pull :)
  • Options
    L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37
    If you get hit he, it can also help when a sp3 comes, if I were you I would
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Worth a class awakening gem, he can solo top tier AW bosses that have max MD
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    A personal preference thing. I agree with others here that say he is now one of the best science champs in class. He could also now be a contender to complete LOL with his increased damage and ability to tank l3s.

Not worth a generic but definitely worthy of a class awakening gem if you dont have any urgent need for modok or void.
  • Options
    Ckling2Ckling2 Posts: 13
    shchong2 wrote: »
    LC is no longer pillow hands, and he is worthy. But just curious, do you already have Hulk, Gulk (Hulk Ragnarok), Void, Modok, Rulk (Red Hulk) as 5* and awakened? I reckon these probably are better than LC and are more worthy of your science awakening gem (but pls keep your generic awakening gem for Skill, Tech or Mystic class top tier champ).

Thx for the insight, i only got rulk unduped, but think awakeningability LC of greater advantage then Rulk?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Ckling2 wrote: »

Thx for the insight, i only got rulk unduped, but think awakeningability LC of greater advantage then Rulk?

I could be wrong, per my limited testing I feel that Rulk is better for longer run in a longer fight if u r able to build up more fury. On the other hand, sometimes I still take some hit from time to time, or failed to bait out SP2 and AI roll over to SP3 and kabam me, LC certainly serve me very well in that kind of situation, (in important quests or fight, can certainly save tons of revive & potions as well), including able to withstand heavy SP3 during indestructible mode. It is really cool to see him taking NO damage from a powerful SP3, lol.
  • Options
    Ckling2Ckling2 Posts: 13
    Ckling2 wrote: »

I could be wrong, per my limited testing I feel that Rulk is better for longer run in a longer fight if u r able to build up more fury. On the other hand, sometimes I still take some hit from time to time, or failed to bait out SP2 and AI roll over to SP3 and kabam me, LC certainly serve me very well in that kind of situation, (in important quests or fight, can certainly save tons of revive & potions as well), including able to withstand heavy SP3 during indestructible mode. It is really cool to see him taking NO damage from a powerful SP3, lol.

I thought Rulk was a good answer on mephisto, but he equally dies due to the aura of incineration, otherwise i certainly would’ve gone for Rulk, now i think more direction LC. Since the update he’s really versatile and hard hitter
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    definitely worth it.