Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

is it worth doing 2nd run in T1/2/3 BC/CC daily quest

juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Call it bad luck or devious RNG i am not able to get even 1 T2/3 BC/CC from 100% daily quest, is it worth waisting energy ? or should i just start buying them for 150 units?

Comments

• Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    its worth it
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Have patience, it’s better to have a strategy when accumulating rank up materials.

Complete the monthly event quest first it’s the best bang for your buck when it comes to rank up materials

Do the Class Catalyst everyday that you can but it’s not worth burning energy refills tho. They come around every week so do them when you finish the monthly event quest.

The shards add up over time (although I think they could be increased to a small degree)

Build up your rank up materials before you open any hero crystals, if you don’t have the gold, catalyst, or iso don’t open open the crystals.

Rank up on the 22hr Level Up events have patience they come around every few days

Once you develop a routine you’ll see that you’ll have Catalyst overflowing in your stash.

• Options
    TaKshAkTaKshAk Posts: 5
    edited March 2018
    z75anikpzpzp.png
    104arwc73qfw.png

Monthly event quest? I stopped doing it long back, time/efforts /energy... & the rewards just dont add up....@Blax4ever can you shed some more info please
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Tier 1 and 2 catalysts quest give extra T2CCs somewhat consistently. T3 catalyst quests rarely give anything more than shards.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @TaKshAk

It’s simple you have to keep playing the game and you have to play all parts of the game because it’s all connected to your progress.

Daily Class Catalyst quest are not the only way to get Catalyst
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I do those every week if I don’t have 5 or 6 catalysts for that class that way I’m not having to run that quest over and over in one day so I can rank the champ I want
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    even i stop doing the monthly quest for the same reason, also there are so meny events, act 4/5, daily/monthly quest, special quests...i cant seem to get energy to do all of them ...but surely will try monthly EQ this time
  • Options
    It depends. Sometimes you may go once and get 3 t3c and other time only shards. Same goes for doing them over again. You may go 3 times after 100% and get a complete crystal and other times just shards.
  • Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    edited March 2018
    3inooyzikc3i.png

hqw7tcqla04s.png

Turned out its really a waste doing the 2nd run as well

I am playing this game since 2016 so i know for a fact that it was not this ****, i used to get 1/2 in rare cases even 3 cats from 100%.... Someone explain to me if we cant get a single f*ing cat from 100%, how are we supposed to rankup our 5/6*?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    I have never, ever seen more than one complete cat claimed from T3.

As someone mentioned, run it every week so you have them in stock for that great crystal pull because waiting until you need it is but one of many utterly frustrating things that happen ingame.

I don't bother re-running it over an over again because the frustration increases exponentially with each pass.