Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Anti-Venom

So... lets talk about symbiote characters. I’m not gonna describe how bad they are. The only good ones are symbiote spidey and AV. Come on kabam. Symbiotes are definitely stronger than this. I mean pretty much all of them hit like an wet noodle. Can we put anti venom in the game,and put him on the levels of blade and SMSE. Can he be powerful like how he was in the comics? Maybe life steal,regen,fury,auto block,power drain,stun,poison,bleed, Yes,op. So is blade,yet he isn’t nerfed. But unlike blade,make someone in the contest actually counter him. Synergies should be gold.

Signature: The Cure

While cured, the opponents defensive ability accuracy is reduced by 5%

Whenever Anti-venom hits with an Critical hit, The opponent is “cured” therefore draining their power and stealing their life.

Whenever anti-venom cures the opponent,the bleeds,poison and the stun on them are refreshed.
Passive:Swipe back and block for X(I recommended 2 seconds) seconds to activate regeneration,healing 50% of anti venoms health over 10 seconds.

When the ability has been used, wait 25 seconds to use again.

Passive
When Eddie is catched off guard,the symbiote has an 75% chance to protect his host and auto block. Can trigger parry. (3 second cooldown)

SP1
Anti-Venom using claws cuts open his opponent.
Inflicts bleed,dealing X damage over X seconds.

SP2
Anti-Venom uses his tendrils to drain the life of their opponent.
Drains the opponents health up to X based on damage

SP3
Anti-Venom webs up his opponent while using his claws and a sword to finish them off.
Inflicts bleed and poison,dealing X damage over X seconds.

Anti-venom has an 50% chance to gain an passive fury buff. This stacks up infinitely.

Anti-venom has an 50% chance to inflict bleed or poison on their opponent,dealing X damages over X seconds.

Anti-venom has an 50% chance to web up their opponent,stunning them for X seconds.

Filthy spiders!

When going against spider man characters:
80% reduced defensive ability accuracy on spiderman champions
125% damage
125% increased recovery.

Annoyed:
When an damage over time debuff is inflicted on anti venom, Anti-venom shrugs it off,regenerating 5% of his health over 4 seconds.

When an non damage over time debuff(Both passive and active) is inflicted on anti-venom,Anti-venom bypasses the effect

Synergys:
The poisons with all other symbiote characters
Anti-venom: The chance to stun is increased by an flat 25%
Other symbiote characters:Gains an fury, increasing damage by 100% for 5 seconds.

Hatred with SMSE
Anti-venom:Filthy spiders! Is expanded to all villians.
SMSE: Gains an 15 second healblock on heavy.

Opinions?

Comments

• Options
    1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    The whole character power relations are silly in this game. Come on, Hulk VS Blade? Hawkeye VS Spiderman? They should have built the game with 1* heroes be those like Hawkeye, the Punisher, Elektra, Black Widow, Gwenpool and Nick Fury. 2*s would be the class like Dare Devel, Luke cage, Blade and Guillotine, 3*s Spiderman, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin and Doctor Strange... You get the idea.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Permanent Masochism sounds like hell. Not a good plan. But I’d like to see Anti-Venom in the game aswell
  • Options
    AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Permanent Masochism sounds like hell. Not a good plan. But I’d like to see Anti-Venom in the game aswell
    Maybe it can have an limit. 10 fury limit? 5 fury limit? I mean we could also reduce the chance of getting the fury by 25%. I dunno man, I’m just sad that most of the symbiote characters are trash. Maybe the carnage buff would actually be good,so we dont have to beg anymore.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I would love to see him in the game, but I wanted Carnage and then I was so disappointed
  • Options
    AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    I would love to see him in the game, but I wanted Carnage and then I was so disappointed

Don’t worry man,everyone was disappointed with carnage.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    No more Spidermen. No more ironmen. No more symbiotes. No more hulks.

• Options
    Living_LegendsLiving_Legends Posts: 25
    edited March 2018
    Add anti venom
  • Options
    KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    75% chance to autoblock and parry? Seems abit over the top