**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Today i beat for the first time the ROL WS

2»

Comments

• GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    Batman05 wrote: »
    If starlords signature ability is capped at 400 could you explaine how his damage not capped? Once you get 400 hits his damage will not go up anymore. So hit 401 will be as much as hit 400 and so on. So yes his damage has been capped. It's not much of an issue tho for most game content.

Don't bother with people like Jferg. It's people like him that have never even done expert proving grounds, much less anything on the tougher side. I know what I said was true from pure experience, no reason to argue with a dimwit.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Guys, thanks for the advice. I was just silently standing by and reading it. I beat WS without losing any health so decided to go for it. I managed to beat it only using a handful of revives I had stored, and a couple of the free hp they give you after a fight. Here's my screenshots,
    5gjev8qbw2zz.png
    v97dphpndj1z.png
    il4y2cd3txk8.png
    pklc19cbcxue.png
    pub3gf5tz3r0.png
    99uo37z2ir5n.png
    ravown36vttd.png
    vcm0zmngewpc.png
    xbr0a7vzrzlm.png
    1kbelfz0fv31.png
    7hajueibp7w9.png
    e9jejfk0ah7t.png
    bhv5ljzzbdr4.png
    uzaxqbi2v5yp.png
    gsoamxdnj0a6.png
    svmzk202s2k0.png
    txj51kschwkf.png
    Wow those were posted in a completely different order than I had them, but I think you will get the gist of it
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @SignalPack8651 Nice! congratz man! so far i can get through WS With 75% health but then i screw up with CM everytime LOL
    Thanks man, if you have a wolverine or X23 I suggest bringing them. Mines unduped but the extra crit when she is would've helped a lot
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    edited June 2017
    Wow @Batman05 that is a super rare champ there that Dr. Storage! That signature ability Clean Up and Putaway is awesome! They may need to nerf your Dr. Storage is too OP! Though you could easily prove you beat RoL, but let's not call anyone out.
  • TeslimTeslim Posts: 17
    Noobs
    @Grinder

Don't bother with people like Jferg. It's people like him that have never even done expert proving grounds, much less anything on the tougher side. I know what I said was true from pure experience, no reason to argue with a dimwit. [/quote]

People like JFerg, hmmm. Let's see...........
    gev9c8ccmg45.png
    4up4v7kjnkcp.png
    dl4lcnzitwbn.png
    dsnchgbryesb.png
    So people like JFerg , FYI Expert Proving Grounds are an absolute waste of my time and talent, but for people like you @Grinder this content actually may be difficult. Please kids troll elsewhere!
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    Side note: 4* SL can no longer outdamage wolverine's regen since they capped his damage.

This statement is not accurate his hit count for his signature ability is capped not his damage. If you got 300 hits off Wolvie will go down. Please stop giving out mis-information if you aren't sure what you are talking about.

[/quote]

You are correct his dmg is not capped. Just his dmg Stops gaining the extra % after 400 hits...That doesnt mean his dmg is capped
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    gev9c8ccmg45.png
    4up4v7kjnkcp.png
    dl4lcnzitwbn.png
    dsnchgbryesb.png
    So people like JFerg , FYI Expert Proving Grounds are an absolute waste of my time and talent, but for people like you @Grinder this content actually may be difficult. Please kids troll elsewhere!

HOLY!!
    Talk about a roast

But I think you MAY want to do the grounds now that they have those 4 star sig. stones but clearly ur choice!!
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    tto20d1c1tc2.png

dfbcthe7kwfg.png

Looks the same
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Side note: 4* SL can no longer outdamage wolverine's regen since they capped his damage.

This statement is not accurate his hit count for his signature ability is capped not his damage. If you got 300 hits off Wolvie will go down. Please stop giving out mis-information if you aren't sure what you are talking about.

You are correct his dmg is not capped. Just his dmg Stops gaining the extra % after 400 hits...That doesnt mean his dmg is capped

That is EXACTLY what it means. 'CAPPED' means not increasing than that particular limit. So if you're saying that after a 400 combo, he doesn't get extra attack %, then that basically means he will reach his MAX damage at 400 hits. After that he'll do the same damage no matter how high you go. So yeah, DAMAGE IS CAPPED.
    Now earlier, 4* r4 SL needed around 600-700 combo for wolvy (3* needing 1000+), so yeah can't do it now probably.
    Dont know about an r5. Surely a 5* R4 would do it easily though.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Grinder wrote: »

He is correct on both parts first his damage is capped bc his ability is capped at 400 hits now, after 400 hits his damage no longer goes up. Before this change star Lott would need 600-700 hits to beat wolverine. Go watch mobile gamers YouTube to see it done. I used txt strange when I beat him. i don't see star lord being able to beat him after the changes

387 combo kill on RoL Wolverine with 4* Star Lord: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3QgfOUzYxk

On the one hand, he uses boosts. On the other hand, its only a 4/40 Star Lord.

@DNA3000 Like my 4/40 starlord, and he is still below 3.5k PI LOL
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    his damage is capped at 400 hits.

it's possible to beat wolverine with a 4* high rank Starlord but the guillotine method is easier

dfbcthe7kwfg.png

Looks the same [/quote]

Yeah like exactly how do we know this is really you, my name is the same for a reason pretender!
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Lol yeah ok I pretend. Add me in game if you think so.
    @Morgan That is actually really useful sience i unlocked MD but wont be able to level it up more
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Grinder wrote: »

He is correct on both parts first his damage is capped bc his ability is capped at 400 hits now, after 400 hits his damage no longer goes up. Before this change star Lott would need 600-700 hits to beat wolverine. Go watch mobile gamers YouTube to see it done. I used txt strange when I beat him. i don't see star lord being able to beat him after the changes

387 combo kill on RoL Wolverine with 4* Star Lord: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3QgfOUzYxk

On the one hand, he uses boosts. On the other hand, its only a 4/40 Star Lord.
    Those boosts and synergies had a huge impact (and he got a bit lucky with heal blocks)
    572 hits here with a 4/40 SL
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQqetxJ_zhU
    41:30 for Wolverine
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Never mind.