**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Alterations

InkoffuryInkoffury Posts: 11
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello Kabam,
So I've been noticing a few alterations that can be changed to our champions if we are going to be accurate to the comics. By doing this it can buff some champions that need it or just give accurate depictions of our favorite characters..Lets dive right in what I mean.

SKILL
Black Widow
I think it would be awesome to see her be buffed but with a different L1 or L2. Possibly shooting projectiles from her wrist giving her opponent a shock, like other champions have.

Science
Electro
I remember when he had some weight to him. Now he seems like a dud. Just like Black Widow above, I feel like he needs a shock buff as well. Also. Immune to other shock buffs. Maybe a Recharge by absorbing any lighting/ electricity champs (thor, storm) giving him regeneration or power gain?

Hulk
This big fellow gives off huge amounts of Gama radiation, also a regeneration in the comics. He has more abilities than a heavy hitter. Just a thought. (She Hulk) too.

Spider-Gwen
She is a huge favorite in the female community but a wet blanket in MCOC. Her L1 is trash and she definitely needs a buff.

Mystic
Doctor Voodoo
He is great! But one minor flaw when using him. His L1 takes way to long. I can boil water before he is done completing his L1 attack. How about shorting the execution time.

SPACE
Thor
He is the god of thunder, why can he be shocked by Storm?

TECH
All Ironmans in the game
So, we have champs that fly or levitate. Why cant all the different suits do the same? Tony is in the air more than on the ground. Same goes for War Machine.

Mutant
Iceman
A small minor change.. why does Iceman suffer from Cold snap if he is Ice himself?

These are all ideas to help improve the game. Kinda a hat of ideas for future game mechanics. Also if anyone has anymore to add then I would enjoy to read.

Comments

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    i like those ideas but Gladiator Hulk already regens
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Ghosted rider and dorm should be incinerate immune. Not that this is any original idea.
  • InkoffuryInkoffury Posts: 11
    Yeah. I totally agree. Element characters should not suffer from the same element.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If you’ve seen Thor ragnarok, lrwgpj2uclt9.jpeg
    the God of Thunder gets electrocuted about 50% of the movie
  • ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    I have always wondered why we call special attacks as L1, L2 and L3. What does L stand for? Should we not name them S1, S2 and S3? or SP1, SP2 and SP3?
  • ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    Also, I think Storm should hover. For someone like Storm who commands the winds as one of her powers, why is she not hovering by default like Rogue and Phoenix?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Jepbrick said:

Also, I think Storm should hover. For someone like Storm who commands the winds as one of her powers, why is she not hovering by default like Rogue and Phoenix?

Because she can't fly, per se; which implies an ability to defy gravity.

She can get herself blown around by sufficiently strong winds; but could only 'hover' like someone can do when free-falling over a massive fan in a skydiving practice tower.

Why not give that a try - it's a lot of fun, if a bit expensive - then imagine trying to physically fight someone at the same time, a la MCOC. I think you'll agree that Storm would spend most of her time walking.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Spidergwen is already getting buffed, maybe buff a few iron men, but not to a point where IMIW is useless, elemental immunity would be a good idea (especially since mephisto is immune to pretty much everything) and change the appearance of a few champions.