**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

should i rank up my 3 stars or concentrate on levelling up my 4 stars??

SsjAkatsukiSsjAkatsuki Posts: 3
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

should i rank up my 3 stars or concentrate on levelling up my 4 stars?? 27 votes

yes (3 star)
7%
vg2782Skrull_Lord 2 votes
not 3 stars
59%
ShrimkinsJestressDanicb94Primmer79GAM3RGUYBlax4everDingaloExspellies133rockykostonRepto23dfmoore26TheHoodedDormammuDr_BrownljainD5Maldroit1shadow_lurker22 16 votes
both
33%
Mrbeast6000concepcion29Savio444GeneralDCIceBobbyCyttorattkiller007Jackbrooks2580D3MØÑKonick 9 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    That depends on where you are in the game and what 3*s and 4*s you have
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    not 3 stars
    Build up your 4*s first when you hit a wall with rank up resources with your 4 and 5*s then build up some of your 3*s

The 3*s still help with Normal and Heroic monthly event quest when your best champs are tied up in AW and AQ
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    not 3 stars
    You should mainly focus on 4* and up but if your stuck at a point in the game and your choices are like a 4* spidergwen or 3* Blade I'd go with the 3 since it would be more beneficial
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    both
    Do you do arenas. Which one
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    both
    I think it really depends where you are at in the game and what your goals are. For example, which arenas do you grind out the most? Also, are you looking to rank up 3*/4* to use for questing/aq/aw or are you looking to rank up to help your overall base hero total?

I pretty much have my aq/aw/quest teams figured out so I don't level up any 4* champs to 5/50 or 5* champs to 3/45 (or 4/55) unless they will be game changers for my account. Right now I am trying to slowly max out my 2* and 3* then will eventually r3 all my 4* and r2 all my 5* help out with my arena scores.