**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Limber worth it?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
I am thinking of removing 4 of the points I have in limber so I can put it in other masteries. I have 5 points in limber currently
I find limber useful since stun duration is lowered but on many people's mastery setups, they only have 1 point in limber.

Do you recommend having 5 points in limber or 1?

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    i was planning on taking 4 points off limber and put it in offense (cruelty)
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    A lot of people will tell you no because it makes your defense for war easier to beat. But the added offense will help you on attack. So it is a matter of personal preference.
    420sam wrote: »
    A lot of people will tell you no because it makes your defense for war easier to beat. But the added offense will help you on attack. So it is a matter of personal preference.

cool but do you have limber maxed or at 1 point?
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

I have it at 1 point since defensive kills really mean nothing in the new war format.

I have it at 1 point since defensive kills really mean nothing in the new war format.

but is it useful on offense? If someone parrys u or stuns u isnt it better that u have limber so you dont get hit as much?
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159

but is it useful on offense? If someone parrys u or stuns u isnt it better that u have limber so you dont get hit as much?

In theory if you get parried a lot and get stunned a lot then yes.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    I got 4 points. Can't say my defenses get many kills but when they do I like to think that limber was the partial reason
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Depends on the player really. I've 3pts in limber n I like to think that it helped out in my war defense.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★

To be fair, defensive kills contribute towards Attack Bonuses, which do matter if both sides manage to get 100% exploration.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    In my opinion it is not worth anymore than the 1 point. Even with maxed limber, most people can parry and then get in their combo. When using limber as an attacker, you are in a lot of trouble anyways if you get stunned, so unless you are talking about really long stuns, you don't need it either.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Anything more than 1 pt on Limber for questing, AQ, and AW attack is a waste of mastery points.

If you want to use max Limber strictly for AW defense, that's kinda ok, especially if you have defenders that reduce debuff duration like AV, Rogue, Groot, etc. Or if you have NC or duped Spidey. Max Limber + Limber node can make them tough to fight. But it's still kind of hit or miss in terms of effectiveness. Experienced players know how to deal with it easily.
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Limber for offense for questing is not recommended. Sure, it reduces the stun duration if you get stunned. But most of the time, you can work around that just by not getting hit :smile: . And the farther you are in the game, a hit can mean death already :smile:

Limber is best for AW defense (most of the time). For most champs, it reduces the amount of combo you can get in into one set. Without limber, then those that can stun can potentially stun lock you. And for certain champs like auto-evaders or those that can shrug/remove debuffs faster, limber will make them even more a PITA :smile:

But for mordo as a defender, it would be best if you dont have limber :smiley:
    Limber for offense for questing is not recommended. Sure, it reduces the stun duration if you get stunned. But most of the time, you can work around that just by not getting hit :smile: . And the farther you are in the game, a hit can mean death already :smile:

Limber is best for AW defense (most of the time). For most champs, it reduces the amount of combo you can get in into one set. Without limber, then those that can stun can potentially stun lock you. And for certain champs like auto-evaders or those that can shrug/remove debuffs faster, limber will make them even more a PITA :smile:

But for mordo as a defender, it would be best if you dont have limber :smiley:

thx! well i dont have mordo so ill stick to having limber because AW is a large part of the game
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Been contemplating this myself, I have 1 point at the moment and Groot is not getting any kills.

I think i will put some points because early recovery means Groot and Electro might be able to get more kills.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Been contemplating this myself, I have 1 point at the moment and Groot is not getting any kills.

I think i will put some points because early recovery means Groot and Electro might be able to get more kills.

Groot and Electro are not really great defenders. In higher tiers they rarely get kills.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    ArmyBrat wrote: »

Groot and Electro are not really great defenders. In higher tiers they rarely get kills.

Gotta work with what I got. I think we are in tier 13.