**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold buff

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
Since the contest is over 3 years old, Event quests and arena crystals need a major gold buff. Considering how much a summoner progresses, gold is more needed. Gold is a major need in game. And after 3 years, a gold buff is needed desperately.
Please make the buff happen. Pls

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I need a lot of gold, but...
    This change has been done. If you check how much gold you made 2 years ago for questing compared to now, the harder the content, the more gold you get.

It just happens not to be enough :p
  • I’ve never had a need for gold, is this a problem for semi late game ppl (~ 200k+)? if not, it might be depending on your upgrading habits. Personally i don’t upgrade unless the character is one of the top tiers. That might help save you a bit of gold down the road.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    It's a problem for people that achieve more in game and get all the resources but the gold :p

tbh, it's the 5 stars and 6 stars that are causing this demand for gold. Add donations into that. It would be easier not to do emergency rank ups if there were no caps for catalysts.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It's a problem for people that achieve more in game and get all the resources but the gold :p

tbh, it's the 5 stars and 6 stars that are causing this demand for gold. Add donations into that. It would be easier not to do emergency rank ups if there were no caps for catalysts.
    We’ll consider my alliance does save week, there’s usually a lot of iso but not enough gold. And considering player who are now R5 4*s and R3 and R4 5*s, a major gold buff is needed asap
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    #goldrealmeverysunday
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    #goldrealmeverysunday

I agree
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Not once a week. Once a month perhaps.