**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Effort vs nothing

BiroBiro Posts: 146
Effort & time just vs pulingl nothing
At least let me sell my 5* champs with 6* shards
Guys when you keep pulling a sequance
Of magento & iron patriot with colossus & spidergwen in the middle in addition to an antman

Do someone feel how crepy are those champs or not
What if you kept getting them in sequance
that hurts
You feel your doing effort for nothing you reach every 5*opening to get a disappointment
Let me show you some of my champs weather I opened featured or not
xq9a9ct5o2mg.png

Kabam team is trying to make me stop saying what I think but I am not
what I keep receiving from 5* is a shame vs the effort & time spent on the game

Comments

• Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    ouch
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Biro wrote: »
    Blade was given to other tooo fast too many those **** will stand blade in Aw or even gwen pool
    Are we joking no lc is still a bad champ he just hits harder don't be fooled on his new indestructible buff but he is an easy defender & abad attacker

I mean you forgot the part where each debuff he applies reduces opponents power gain, which is useful for Hyperion and all mystic champs with MD...
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Blade was given to other tooo fast too many those **** will stand blade in Aw or even gwen pool
    Are we joking no lc is still a bad champ he just hits harder don't be fooled on his new indestructible buff but he is an easy defender & abad attacker

@Biro Luke Cage can completely shut down mystic dispersion and power gain abilities, completely shut down ability accuracy by stacking enough exhaustion debuffs before inflicting concussion, and greatly increases his attack for each exhaustion debuff he stacks. Those things combined with his ability to go indestructible multiple times per fight makes him one of the top counters for all AW mystic defenders including top AW tier bosses like Magik, Dormammu, Hyperion, and Morningstar. He is now a top option for AW, AQ, questing, and even LOL Guillotine.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    CW has great heal block, probably most reliable in game. LC is GREAT now...Symby Spidey is decent with those 80 sec. long armor breaks, CM has a solid attack and poison immunity, making her great for AQ. Cap's Block Proficiency is useful in any situation; imo he's another overlooked AQ/AW endurance champion. HE is by no means bad; great bleed and power drain, you can use him in any situation as well...Rhino can be tedious on AW Defense, if you have no better options.
    AND FOR THE LAST TIME SPIDER GWEN IS NOT BAD! Just crit on her SP2 and you'll see what I'm talking about!
    My point is, it's not the worst. By no means is it the best, as you have no commonly accepted "God tiers" but you have some great pulls in there!
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Your luck hasn't been the best. But you have Luke Cage, Symbiote Spiderman and Hawkeye. Some really good champs i'll take up to r3 at least.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Of magento & iron patriot with colossus & spidergwen in the middle in addition to an antman

that hurts
    You feel your doing effort for nothing you reach every 5*opening to get a disappointment
    xq9a9ct5o2mg.png

In a few years you gonna have the best 5* roster because all those champs will be buffed, let’s hope.
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Dude... Wats the complain.. lc is great now.. he is gud power Ctrl on that sp1... Hang on.. I know.. missing blade yeah.. geez get over it..
  • Options
    ob1spykerob1spyker Posts: 7
    LMFC is pretty legit now, even unduped! CW is very underrated, I would love to pull one. However, I do understand what you are saying. You grind and grind and/or spend and spend only to pull a random “sub-par” champ, it can be very deflating. There’s too much randomness in this game that doesn’t effectively reward hard work or even spending money.
  • Options
    tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    They are junk heroes,the op is right totally.this “RNG” is really weird and sick.it gives just the rubbish heroes for too many players and others are having just good pulls.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

LC is amazing. He was never meant to be a defender. My new Hype killer in AW. Killed a Hype stun immune boss with my 4/40 LC at 60% health going into the fight. Like the guy above me said, if you have a good stack of exhaustion, MD is barely anything. On another note, Hawk is insanely good, no dupe needed, Cap is an alright Mordo counter, Civil Warrior has some good utility, and Symbiote Spidy goes crazy with his heavy attack armor breaks then L2. You do have some fairly bad pulls, but my only decent champs as 5* are GG and Elektra. Maybe VP. All unduped.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Luke cage and HE both viable r4 options...
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    LC is up there with Angela and Rulk in Damage these days

Hawkeye is actually one of my R3 candidates atm

And Sym Spidey is easily a high DPS champ with those breaks that can stack for DAYS!

Miles is actually a halfway decent defender and Rhino is always a bit intimidating IMO as you can’t counter-dash him and approaching him is dangerous as well as trying to parry what could be Unblockable
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★

that hurts
    xq9a9ct5o2mg.png

[/quote

Your pulls are not that bad. You have several decent champions, Luke Cage is now a great science champion. Hawk Eye is great for power control and counter to many safeguard type nodes. Spiderman is a famous AW defender. Captain Marvel specials deal a lot of damage. Cyclops and Magneto are excellent for LOL synergies. A lot of potential if you rank the right champions.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

Checkout some of the you tube vids of lc. He has some nice damage in shorter match ups. People like brian grant bring him to t1 alliance war. (I think 4loki alliance is still top 10 in the world).
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    You could easily have more 5* that you have actually ranked up.

Yeah we all have a lot of those champs because they don’t give us reason to rank them. But I am pretty sure that isn’t your whole roster.

Also selling champs is a silly move.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    So if you can sell your 5 stars and get 6 star shards and pull the same champs you're complaining about but now they're 6 stars you're really unlikely to awaken, would that be better?