**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1* Champs

I have heard that there are only 12 total 1* champs in the game. I have 9, and would really like to get the other 3, just to have the whole set. I think that at least once a year there should be a daily login card where you can collect all 12 1* champs, one each day. I'd be willing to pay a bit for the missing ones.

Comments

• Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    I too
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Good idea
  • Kinda pointless, considering no one except players who started like a week ago, will use them. But still good for collecting purposes.
  • I still use all 9 of my 1* champs in versus mode every day, and occasionally use them in quests.
  • And its just the collection aspect too. Every champ ever will be available in 2*, 3*, 4*, 5*, 6*. Only 12 will ever be available in 1*.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    StarDancer wrote: »
    And its just the collection aspect too. Every champ ever will be available in 2*, 3*, 4*, 5*, 6*. Only 12 will ever be available in 1*.

Not every champ is included into the 5* pool. 6* pool might have exceptions too.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    And its just the collection aspect too. Every champ ever will be available in 2*, 3*, 4*, 5*, 6*. Only 12 will ever be available in 1*.

Not true Lol
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Here they are for reference:

aftvx08rr1oj.png
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Thanks
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    I never knew which 12
  • I was under the impression that all champs were now available in 5*. That was why several have been added each month for many months. 6* will eventually get there too.
  • Either way, so many more possibilities for 2* - 6*.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I really wanted to get my spiderman back when we had the 2* arean lol. Didn't happen though. I'm missing Spidey, AOU Vision, and Juggs
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I was under the impression that all champs were now available in 5*. That was why several have been added each month for many months. 6* will eventually get there too.

Most champs that got hit hard with the v12 change aren’t added as 5* yet and most likely won’t. (Champs like SW, DS, Thor, BW, Wolverine)
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    There are only two with all champions,3 and 4*
  • Boa tarde...
    Haveria uma futura possibilidade da Kabam eliminar de vez os campeões (1) estrela dos cristais diários? Ninguém ultiliza mais pra nada.