**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited March 2018
    what is wrong with act 5 ?
    lots of wiered stuff happened to me there ...
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I wasn't sure if I was just bad at the game or if the controls really weren't responding, until recently when I had a fight and my guy continued to hold block for several seconds even though I wasn't touching the screen at all. It's one thing when it's like, "maybe he threw a heavy and got intercepted just then because I accidentally tapped too long during the combo," but when the champ just starts doing his own thing without me even touching the screen, there's obviously some weirdness going on.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 337
    the6th wrote: »
    Thanks kabam!!! With this issue finally i lose my interest in the game. Before, my game time was lessen until i've finally deleted the game with no hesitations at all. It is better that way than dealing with all the bs ingame. For those whose having the same problem? If you don't want to see those bs then better stop playing because it's obvious that they can't fix it and it is getting worse.

Point of correction, not "can't" it's won't! Its been an ongoing issue for months and the fact that it has been blatantly ignored and even a poll on the issue closed, leaves question marks.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’m having issues with this it’s
    Periodic but it seems to happen mostly in arena
  • HeyheyheyHeyheyhey Posts: 84
    @ChrisS1506 haha ... even if you make sense they’ve the last word lol ...😂😂
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Every AW I am loosing control of the champions, kabam what a f....?
  • Bpn88855 wrote: »
    Every AW I am loosing control of champions, kabam what a f....?

"the" my friend..the
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I just posted a discussion with the same problems. why isn't kabam freaking doing anything about this
    just now I was in act 5 and in the middle of my 5 hit combo punisher just interrupted me and used his L2. dead. LIKE HOWWWWWWWWW
    TheBlet wrote: »
    I am trying act 5 again on 5.2.4 Hoping that the maintenance would fix ANYTHING. So the first few fights went well, then when I got to punisher..........**** CONTROLS!!!

Lost 3 champs because I couldnt dash back, AI instant recovery, couldnt dash forward, couldnt block,

What is the deal with this?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't Kabam help us?

DUDE THE SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    I was just coming on to post about this and saw this thread.... my character was being controlled in AW and I couldn’t toggle it off cause the button wasn’t there... I had to force quit the game (essentially giving them a def kill) on an easy node that I wouldn’t otherwise clear no problem. I don’t care about compensation or having a witch hunt of *wtf fix this stupid game argh!!*.

It’s obvious a bug that has been in the game for quite some time and since it actually helps in Kabam profits in the long run can you at least tell us a way to make sure it doesn’t happen or what is causing it?
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    The only time they care is when there is a boycott like after 12.0
  • HeyheyheyHeyheyhey Posts: 84
    @Kabam Miike what about the lags ?
    Any update my friend
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Happened to me yesterday for the first time. Using 5* Cap Marvel vs AQ Abomination in the first part of Map5. My Cap Marvel was dashing back and forth, would get stuck as if I was holding her heavy attack, overall was awful and I had to force close to avoid dying.
  • Moloi23Moloi23 Posts: 2
    This started happening to me yesterday and when it starts it goes on for hours, not cool at all, thought I was drunk or high or something... Ay y'all better fix this issue...
  • Moloi23Moloi23 Posts: 2
    This started happening to me yesterday and when it starts it goes on for hours, not cool at all, thought I was drunk or high or something... Ay y'all better fix this issue...
This discussion has been closed.