**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

¥ Upgrade Carnage ¥

12346»

Comments

• nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    It feels like they are banking on their indifference to our concerns being stronger then our concerns about the future of this game.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Been playing with him a lot, and one easy way to make him a little more functional is to either make his heavy faster and reach longer, or so it cannot be interrupted. It's one of the slowest heavy animations in the game and it's very important to using him. We have to trigger bleeds, his animation makes it so that we have to parry first.
  • 35six735six7 Posts: 31
    I totally agree with Kabam that Carnage is good for long fights. I have been using my 5 starts rank 2 Carnage for a while, I feel like it took me so much effort to set up the buffs to make carnage as strong damage output as my 4 starts un-dup X23. and make carnage to bleed the opponent is even more difficult than some others standard champions such as X23, Beast or Black Panther. I really don't see a point to use this feature champion over others. I hope that Kabam can at least fix the bleed buffs available to light, medium and heavy attacks.
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Why this thread ins't in first page?
    Still waiting for an answer about Carnage, Kabam.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Rafitas wrote: »
    Why this thread ins't in first page?
    Still waiting for an answer about Carnage, Kabam.

I noticed that as well. It doesn't show up at all for me except in my saved threads.
    Maybe we should make a fresh one
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Would like to know the status
  • WatskeriWatskeri Posts: 8
    Should we spam-tag them till we get a satisfied response? lol
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Spamming them won't do any good. They've seen this. They've seen all of this. Their names are all over this thread. They are simply ignoring us.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Half the purpose of my last post was also to bump this thread. It did not. Apparently they got tired of this and instead of addressing us, they decided to bury it. That's f#%@*!&g low.
    It's seems a joke!
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike , we still waiting an answer on this.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Just give them a chance. Give them a week and then hound then again.

No point smashing them with tags.

I want Carnage fixed as much as the rest of you but it won't happen instantly.

I also saw that video, nitro. Pretty interesting ideas there. The rotating, mutating L1s is really interesting.
    Did you all see the new response on the champion spotlight? There's hope.
    neb wrote: »
    Did you all see the new response on the champion spotlight? There's hope.
    Ya mate, let's hope for the best.
  • CDNYCCDNYC Posts: 17
    Not only is Carnage not getting justice in general, but it's especially ridiculous that he's got absolutely nothing on Spidey. In the comic world, Carnage came and overpowered Spidey to the point where Spidey sought a team-up with Venom. But the MCOC Carnage doesn't stand a chance against Spidey.

How about making it so Carnage partially or fully nullifies evade?? Let's make some sense out if this highly significant new champ, Kabam.
    The sad thing is... aside from her incinerate, Gwenpools kit would have suited Carnage amazing.

Bleeds for days
    Evasion reduction with combo meter
    And a slight bit of utility with enervate.
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    The sad thing is... aside from her incinerate, Gwenpools kit would have suited Carnage amazing.

Bleeds for days
    Evasion reduction with combo meter
    And a slight bit of utility with enervate.

Ya, lol!
    100% agreed
    Any update on this?
    Personally I decided to leave them alone for a week to give them a chance to look things over. Hopefully we aren't just getting blown off.
    It has been a week.
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    got a three star Carnage disappointed but boi am i glad i only went for him
    Ya, it's a shame that we can't bump this thread anymore.
    edited June 2017
    Just talk in the main carnage thread
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Just talk in the main carnage thread

Yes mate