**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Total bs 5* pulls

This is a rant so don't take this post serious. I just wanna show the total BS I've been going through lately in terms of 5*s.
After busting my ass in MODOKs lab and AW trying to get shards in order to be able to compete with the bullcrap wars filled with MODOKs, Spideys, Magicks, Medusas, Juggernauts, etc my 5* pulls haven't been rewarded whatsoever. How the hell is it that after all the crystals I've accumulated I don't have anyone totally worth r4ing after playing the game for 2 years.

kgk6fb6w9n6q.png
jhjllk7bepf9.png

Comments

• Options
    DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    Give me a damn break Kabam, Idk what I did for you guys to curse my account but it's **** like this which make me not spend money on this RNG bullshitfest. Sig 40 Magneto? Wtf am I supposed to do with this lmfao
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Ultron is good bro very underrated stun regen evade and bleed plus poison and bleed immune great for aq and war
  • Options
    Mind you I'm 0/3 with the Blade crystals (Magneto, Ultron, Nightcrawler). How am I supposed to compete with players in AW with their 4/55 Blades, Stark Spideys, GRs, Icemen, Magicks etc? The bottom pic is the accumulation of 165k 5* shards... Let that sink in
  • Options
    DL864 wrote: »
    Ultron is good bro very underrated stun regen evade and bleed plus poison and bleed immune great for aq and war

Oh i know, he's one of the only ones I'm actually happy with. At this rate I'm going to have to R4 him unduped because it doesn't look like Kabam wants to give me any better RNG than Magneto-tier RNG
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Give me a damn break Kabam, Idk what I did for you guys to curse my account but it's **** like this which make me not spend money on this RNG bullshitfest. Sig 40 Magneto? Wtf am I supposed to do with this lmfao

This is what I hate.

The past—————-Opens crystal =CONGRATULATIONS, you found a 5* hulkbuster.

Looks at current 5* shards, 3/10000.

Finally gets 9997, 5* shards.

Opens crystal = CONGRATULATIONS, you found a 5* antman.

... sure 5 stars get you good points in arena, but it’s annoying if there useless for anything else. The day I dupe my 5* falcon will be my last.
    Pls buff ANTMAN kabam pls
  • Options
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    I hear you. My reward for completing 5.4 was iron fist and sym spider 5*

See it's stuff like this which pisses me off, rather than get really rewarded for putting in so much work you get champs you'll never use in your life. Maybe just MAYBE that symbiote Spidey will get some AW defense action when awakened.
  • Options
    Savio444 wrote: »

This is what I hate.

The past—————-Opens crystal =CONGRATULATIONS, you found a 5* hulkbuster.

Looks at current 5* shards, 3/10000.

Finally gets 9997, 5* shards.

Opens crystal = CONGRATULATIONS, you found a 5* antman.

... sure 5 stars get you good points in arena, but it’s annoying if there useless for anything else. The day I dupe my 5* falcon will be my last.
    Pls buff ANTMAN kabam pls

Yes yes and yes. eenr78ch7bxv.jpg
    Just looking at this really saddens me knowing how much time I took to accumulate all those shards to be rewarded with ANOTHER Magneto dupe. Out of everyone that's in the pool already? I honestly feel like kabam manipulates RNG
  • Options
    Don't even get me started how they made MODOKs lab harder with no increase in 5* shards. And if they did increase it them it really doesn't feel like it.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well I pulled antman 3 times in a row a few months back so I know the feeling.
    Then had 4 shots at blade, plus 3 basics in the past month, my reward
    2x YJ
    2x falcon
    Miles morales
    Storm
    Daredevil Netflix

Oh and to make it even better, I didn’t pay attention to my item stash when I rushed 5.4, so I ended up with 16 generic 5* sig stones expiring, and was forced to use them on antman (he was R3 from diversity wars anyways).

Anyways, thought I’d use this thread to rant myself, I’m 2000 shards of my next 5* crystal, just hoping it’s usable this time
  • Options
    Well I pulled antman 3 times in a row a few months back so I know the feeling.
    Then had 4 shots at blade, plus 3 basics in the past month, my reward
    2x YJ
    2x falcon
    Miles morales
    Storm
    Daredevil Netflix

Oh and to make it even better, I didn’t pay attention to my item stash when I rushed 5.4, so I ended up with 16 generic 5* sig stones expiring, and was forced to use them on antman (he was R3 from diversity wars anyways).

Anyways, thought I’d use this thread to rant myself, I’m 2000 shards of my next 5* crystal, just hoping it’s usable this time

That's rough af dude. Having to use generic sig stones on an antman really shows that Kabam needs to CHILL TF OUT making new champions and work on buffing and balancing the older ones. Too much greed on their end, they're too busy making champs that would really milk players like Blade.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I feel you. I’m actually not confident at the outcome of opening five star crystals now after the grueling effort to finish uncollected and difficult content, only to open a champ thats not gonna help us explore game content fully.
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    8fj3gw92974c.jpeg
    zrbev0np1scv.png
  • Options
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    8fj3gw92974c.jpeg
    zrbev0np1scv.png

Some Seatin type of sh*t
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @DarkDrakeius

I’ve seem several alliances in war with most having a blade on attack, they die very early on...lol. Just because you have a great champ, it doesn’t mean it’ll help your fighting skills. I don’t have him and don’t need him.
  • Options
    I dont know but for me i open crystal normaly and stop spin i did not expect who i want but the crystal opening is not chosen by kabam its a pure luck of the account
  • Options
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @DarkDrakeius

I’ve seem several alliances in war with most having a blade on attack, they die very early on...lol. Just because you have a great champ, it doesn’t mean it’ll help your fighting skills. I don’t have him and don’t need him.

You can't correlate better champs with fighting skills, I'm decent already. But with god-tier champions you're allowed to get through end-game content such as 5.4 and LoL with a much easier time. You're honestly gonna tell me if you get a duped Blade you're not gonna be taking him to AW and pretty much everywhere else? Bs
  • Options
    0tdxxefi6ehf.jpeg
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Let’s see here:
    Voodoo = amazing
    Ultron = amazing
    Mordo = über defender
    NC = über defender
    Goblin = über defender, fun to use
    Nebula = residual damage monster
    Drax = pretty high attack
    Cable = fun to use, great defender when duped
    Your roster is, at the very least, up to par. Plus you’ve got a 6*
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Understand the frustration but your roster is really not so bad. Hopefully you find a way to get DV awakened he’s truly a monster on attack.
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Let’s see here:
    Voodoo = amazing
    Ultron = amazing
    Mordo = über defender
    NC = über defender

1) a 6* that I grinded 4 uncollected events for, also a 6* I cannot use optimally until awakened
    2) Mordo is an ok defender now, his nerfs regarding being able to bypass astral evade by putting weakness, exhaust, etc debuffs on him gimps him
    3) Drax can only stack 1 fury with his basic attacks and ~2 more using specials but his main damage comes from bleeds, gl against bleed immunes.
    4) Cable is garbage until awakened
    5) Nebula, do you really want to revolve your gameplay around stacking as many shocks as you can on an opponent and timing it with an sp2? Gets annoying to pull off. She needs to charge those shocks a hell of a lot faster and needs higher block proficiency/better Regen mechanic.
    If you're idea of up to par is unusable in most areas of the game if you have good 4*s then ok. Until most of the aformentioned are awakened, they aren't worth r3ing
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Let’s see here:
    Voodoo = amazing
    Ultron = amazing
    Mordo = über defender
    NC = über defender

1) a 6* that I grinded 4 uncollected events for, also a 6* I cannot use optimally until awakened
    2) Mordo is an ok defender now, his nerfs regarding being able to bypass astral evade by putting weakness, exhaust, etc debuffs on him gimps him
    3) Drax can only stack 1 fury with his basic attacks and ~2 more using specials but his main damage comes from bleeds, gl against bleed immunes.
    5) Nebula, do you really want to revolve your gameplay around stacking as many shocks as you can on an opponent and timing it with an sp2? Gets annoying to pull off. She needs to charge those shocks a hell of a lot faster and needs higher block proficiency/better Regen mechanic.
    If you're idea of up to par is unusable in most areas of the game if you have good 4*s then ok. Until most of the aformentioned are awakened, they aren't worth r3ing

If you're going to nitpick, then no champ will satisfy you.

Blade -> Against bleed immune he's average (most seem to think so)
    Spark -> High damage low HP. Can't take too much chipped damage.
    GR -> His utility is limited to once per cycle of SP3.
    Angela -> Too many buff procs so useful in certain situations only.
    AA -> Can't fight bleed immune and he's damage is meh against them.

Would you like to add more?
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Let’s see here:
    Voodoo = amazing
    Ultron = amazing
    Mordo = über defender
    NC = über defender

1) sure partly true but 6* all have a sustainability feature now with adrenaline.
    2) Only Iceman Coldsnap and Fatigue inhibit his evade potential.
    3) wrong I have had 3+ furies with Drax maybe it’s his in part to his sig not sure he is a brawler champ nothing to mental about him.
    4) Not true L1 is tricky to evade have to be the right distance when he launches it or most likely will get hit.
    5) agree there most she has is double immunity with a little regen. Though she can shut down robots with her shock charges get a few stacks and robots lose all ability accuracy,
    6) Nightcrawler is better defender unduped worth r3 at least, Ultrong doesn’t need dupe to be r4 worthy.
    7) I understand that RNG sucks sometimes guy in my alliance for instance has been sitting on 2 5* AG for over a year and only cosmic pull was KK so far so yeah.
    8) when it comes to 5* you shouldn’t think in terms of r3 worth more are they worthy to ever go beyond that since a 5/50 4* is about the same as a 3/45 5*
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I actually find Symbiote Spiderman fun to use and an MvP as Boss killer, he hits very hard to me. Drax the same thing as well though he isn't as good Unduped.

Also Green Goblin who i find a good durability champ and nice power control. Nebula who is Double immune and can do a lot of damage if used well. Also a helpful power control. WS and NC actually have good damage and the last one can serve you as a DD. Venompool is a good sustainable champ.

Your luck hasn't been the best with getting God tiers but you still have a lot of useful characters in that roster (imo). Let's hope your luck gets somewhat better though and you get a God tier champ over there.
  • Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    edited March 2018
    This is a rant so don't take this post serious. I just wanna show the total BS I've been going through lately in terms of 5*s.
    After busting my ass in MODOKs lab and AW trying to get shards in order to be able to compete with the bullcrap wars filled with MODOKs, Spideys, Magicks, Medusas, Juggernauts, etc my 5* pulls haven't been rewarded whatsoever. How the hell is it that after all the crystals I've accumulated I don't have anyone totally worth r4ing after playing the game for 2 years.

Are you kidding? Your 5* luck is way better than many peoples', including mine. I have pulled Antman 4 times & am 0/7 on featured. I wish I had a 5* Ultron!!
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    ynunhs2xgmy7.jpeg
    Look at this and stop complain
This discussion has been closed.