**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War seasons "Short Hiatus" Can we get a more definitive time frame?

Alliances like to plan ahead can we not be left with such a vague time frame of how long war seasons will be down for at the end of this season.9lai54au81p2.png

Comments

• Thats all well and good but i feel its vague on their end to keep them from being held accountable if they run over a set time frame if there was one.
  • That may be but even by your response your reading into the lack of information also
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    That may be but even by your response your reading into the lack of information also

Maybe I am, but I refuse to be pathetic enough to let my life revolve around one feature of a game.
  • I cant help but feel that the "pathetic" dig was directed towards me.If you wanted to give some helpful feedback on the question that i had asked it would have been appreciated but please dont troll me for wanting some actual details.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    He isnt asking for the definition of "hiatus" he is asking how long the break is gonna be.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    edited March 2018
    I cant help but feel that the "pathetic" dig was directed towards me.If you wanted to give some helpful feedback on the question that i had asked it would have been appreciated but please dont troll me for wanting some actual details.

Not a dig and not right to label me as a troll. That is breaking the rules. Just pointing out why I refuse to lose sleep over it. I told you my thoughts on it. There are enough issues in this game that need to be fixed that a week or a month delay of a new season of war is nothing for me to lose sleep over.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I doubt we can expect a definitive answer, but even if it does go down for a week I won't be mad. It might finally give me the chance to finish 100% of 5.4.
  • i wonder if it'll be like alliance bases?
  • I wouldnt be mad either if it was a day,a week or a month im just saying id like a more detailed timeframe so i can plan for it.For example if i decided to focus on AQ and run a higher map and wanted to plan donations accordingly
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I wouldnt be mad either if it was a day,a week or a month im just saying id like a more detailed timeframe so i can plan for it.For example if i decided to focus on AQ and run a higher map and wanted to plan donations accordingly

Aw are not going stop, we will still be able to play them except the season may start a week or later.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    I wouldnt be mad either if it was a day,a week or a month im just saying id like a more detailed timeframe so i can plan for it.For example if i decided to focus on AQ and run a higher map and wanted to plan donations accordingly

Aw are not going stop, we will still be able to play them except the season may start a week or later.

I agree. They will not stop running AW. AW is a moneymaker for Kabam.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would agree that it all comes down to what changes they make. If they see a reason to make a lot of changes then it will be a longer timeline. They won’t give an estimate because there will be those that complain if the next season takes longer to start than what they initially stated