**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* awakening gem offer bug?

i have two mcoc account, but i got this offer only on one. whats happening? is this a bug?
b9yzroc6zj94.jpg

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Android or IOS?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I believe you get special deals when you haven't logged into an account for a while.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    Android or IOS?
    ios
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    I believe you get special deals when you haven't logged into an account for a while.
    i'm logging in everyday
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    edited March 2018
    Same here only got this offer on my jr. account, my main account got the other offer for 1000 and 4000 units. Must only before beginner accounts...
    NEO wrote: »
    Same here only got this offer on my jr. account, my main account got the other offer for 1000 and 4000 units. Must only before beginner accounts...

maybe, but i have that account one year already. still, it seems kinda unfair

I'll log in on my alt account to see if its there. I have the unit bundles on my main
    Andrew wrote: »
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    If this is another IOS only sale I will be **** pissed at Kabam

i believe this for ios because some of my alliance members didnt got this offer

They should just make all offers universal clearly not hard given they did it with summoners choice crystal
    gqsydhv6fz8l.png
    Offer on main account
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Man if this deal could appear for me that wpuld be great, could finally awaken Medusa.
    axuwys4gkgn6.jpeg
    Offer for jr. account
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,323 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @Op
    Were you able to buy the offer?

This guy here (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/56423/4-star-awakening-gem-offer-dissapeared) wasn’t, the offer disappeared...

So I think the offer might have been unintentional in the first place... Would be a shame though, I would love to awaken my 4* Ghostrider in order to accompany my Blade... ^^
    Man if this deal could appear for me that wpuld be great, could finally awaken Medusa.

Exactly the same champion I want this for haha
    @NEO That is the unit offer I got on my main so I think that is supposed to be out
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Could have used it in My Voodoo..
    On Ios and Didn't got the offer..
    Kabam Just Missed the chance on getting 5$.
    I got the $5 offer on IOS on my jr. account but not for main account. I only use Apple devices.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hmm I didn't get the offer on either of my accounts, on Android btw sucks because I could use it awaken someone but oh well thier loss.
    I seldom spend but I am desperate to awaken my medusa as because of the arena changes I am on holiday when she is in again so I will miss out on the dupe. would have 100% bought this. these kind of cheap deals will be what gets more people spending not just the whales
    As @Cihag Said It could just be a bug, and you can't buy the offer.
    I got the $5 offer on IOS on my jr. account but not for main account. I only use Apple devices.

exactly same here, i have my alt more than 1 year and main for 2 years.
    If You Manage to Buy It, I Will Type Anonymus2k Favourite Straw.
    I have my alt account on an Amazon Kindle Fire, I can access this offer on there so is on Android in some form
    Very disappointing 😞
    @Kabam Miike anychance you know what's the deal with this deal
    Not device based as logged onto my main account on my tablet still nothing. C'mon Kabam you're better than this
    Well, there have been deals offered to a select few people in the past... So the answer by Kabam will be something like:

„Not every deal is offered to everyone. While we cannot name any specifics on which deals are shown to whom, look out for special deals offered to you in the future.“
    Cihag wrote: »
    Well, there have been deals offered to a select few people in the past... So the answer by Kabam will be something like:

„Not every deal is offered to everyone. While we cannot name any specifics on which deals are shown to whom, look out for special deals offered to you in the future.“

Really hope this isn't the case, it would be such a stupid outcome especially with all the confusion it caused. This is why Kabam should state something about offers prior to them releasing it so this mass confusion can be avoided.
    Well... While „mass confusion“ might be a bit over the top, I totally get your point... :D
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I got the offer in an android device ... too sad that is only available via cash
This discussion has been closed.