**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do u think Blade needs a nerf?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I personally think he deserves a bit of a change. What do u think? Give reasons if u can..

Do u think Blade needs a nerf? 49 votes

Definetly, ppl with him have a clear advantage in general.
14%
DrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggyHanihani2017LoraxxxxCosmic_Ray13NOOOOOOOOPEEEEETrojanX05 7 votes
He needs a change to his pi.
0%
He needs a change to his damage.
0%
He needs a change to his regen and powergain.
0%
His bleed damage needs to be changed.
0%
He needs a change to his synergies
2%
xNig 1 vote
Absolutely not. Hes fine where he is. Just add counters to him instead.
83%
GroundedWisdomElijah1929RektordanielmathLocoMotivesSnakeEyes69JaffacakedRaganatorSpity68Mana_PotChris_L_HJets44Primmer79wSWeaponXAhazuJwallace25KojomaotoKromestoneBusterBUZZdog3000 41 votes

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Definetly, ppl with him have a clear advantage in general.
    The only changed that should be made is how his danger sense works, isntead of activating right away it should be a few seconds into the fight, to prevent him from avoiding nodes.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    j9vpawv67bca.png
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    Bahamut wrote: »
    j9vpawv67bca.png

wooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrddddd
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Why do people feel the need to make these ridiculous polls? I'm sorry if I come off offensive, but man we get enough **** nerfs as is from kabam. Why hinder our champs even more?
    cdub71 wrote: »
    New Poll, who wants to see this poll taken down. It doesnt even give an option of leaving him as is. this is spam please remove from discussion board.

thats what im saying these nerf blade discussions need to stop
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think this topic has been overdone don’t you?

eu5tzcecexi7.jpeg
    2an8ue3x9nkz.jpeg
    cei34q14ng0q.jpeg
    3069mkb8qxi8.jpeg
    8jphtdw3e1ln.jpeg
    hpkxr0mh2zhi.jpeg
    lsa203r72j0o.jpeg
    796ulis3qu8g.jpeg
    c2ph81a2xu77.jpeg
    pp7ia9kfqkgr.jpeg
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Blade is only a problem:
    1) when you couldn't pull him, and everyone did.
    2) Mad because someone used him and ran through your weak AW defense.
    or
    3) You're not skilled enough, and need him.

Which brings me to this, if a guy cant shoot, you don't just give the person a bigger gun. He still won't be able to shoot!!!
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Clearly all of u have missed the point of the poll. It is not me saying that blade needs a nerf at all, but I wanted to see what u ppl thought about the situation. So the chill the **** out. And I was gonna do an option where he should have no counters added to him and he is completely left. But that's not a bloody change is it? and so whats the point in asking. U could just not simply vote but say a comment.
    UNDERSTAND THIS: the reason I did the poll was due to the amount of forum posts on the nerf for blade. I wanted to see what u guys thought overall.
    UNDERSTAND THIS: the reason I did the poll was due to the amount of forum posts on the nerf for blade. I wanted to see what u guys thought overall.

If you wanted to know what people think then go to the search bar and type “blade nerf”. Sorted.

lol true
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    He needs a change to his synergies
    If this isn’t a problem...

w80odt2l1tme.jpeg
    tty0udvncdlu.jpeg
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    Settle down nubs and stop qq'ing about blade. Get on with your life.
    It’s a simple question. And who says ‘nub’ anymore? Except for 6 yr olds having a hard time on club penguin... cmon mate. Also I’m sure u have spent the same amount of time writing that comment as it took me to do the poll. Chill..

• Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    It’s a simple question. And who says ‘nub’ anymore? Except for 6 yr olds having a hard time on club penguin... cmon mate. Also I’m sure u have spent the same amount of time writing that comment as it took me to do the poll. Chill..

You must be new to the internet "mate". People who still make nerf blade polls regardless of the reason are nubs. Get good
    Not when I’m not even complaining about blade. I’m not saying ‘nerf blade’ at all. so.. ‘get good’ as children like to say.

Also the message that says ‘I think he deserves a bit of a change’ was meant to say he doesn’t but couldn’t get to edit it in time.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Not when I’m not even complaining about blade. I’m not saying ‘nerf blade’ at all. so.. ‘get good’ as children like to say.

Also the message that says ‘I think he deserves a bit of a change’ was meant to say he doesn’t but couldn’t get to edit it in time.

Guess u would be the expert on childish behaviour seeing alot of it from u rn
    Guess u could give me a good example of the childish behavior plz?