**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Banned acount

FunerisFuneris Posts: 29
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi there first i want to say that the game now is awesome, in the past i used a mod in acount pmrg12 i used to finished RDL and labirynth of legends nowadays i regreat of doing this. I have another acount Funeris i promise that i´m not doing that again because i know what happens.I just want to know if it is possible you guys tranfer the champions from the banned acount to this new one?
Sorry for anything and keep on the god job on mcoc.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Worth a try but good luck
  • Ill even donate you an account to get you going
  • FunerisFuneris Posts: 29
    thanks Stuart but i have already this one in level 47.
    Thanks anyway.
  • Funny that account lvl 47
    :)
    At least I confirmed i used mod yes i deserve that, there are many people using mod's for this game i learn with my mistakes hope that it serves as a example for all who uses apk mod.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I used mod before, didn't whine when I got the ban, pulled up my pants and did things the right way. Now I'm the proud owner of a solid acc and a proud member of the alliance which gave me a second chance
    Glad to hear that i did the same in the right way nowadays my account is way better that the one banned and with better champions.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    "Hey, Um, I cheated and got banned. I know my account and the things I earned were banned, but can I have the stuff off that account (that was banned) and added to an account that hasn't been banned?"

Obviously you learned your lesson.

"Hey I robbed this bank and went to prison for it. But can I have the money I stole and put it in another checking account?" Thanks in advance.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid they can't do that my friend. Best suggestion is to move forward and keep building with your new one. Just stay within the rules this time. ;)
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. Additionally, it is not possible to transfer Champions between accounts. There is more information HERE in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.