**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's up with mods being AWOL it's annoying me

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Ever since this new forum started it's like the mods are AWOL constant.

I get that not everything can be answered but it seems like nothing ever is these days.

It went so well regarding the communication back and forth for about 2 weeks then that's slipped away, now it's like no mods are ever about.

I'm not having a pop here or anything, just seems like since the move you don't bother chatting to us etc

Comments

• Options
    DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    I scared them away.
  • Options
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Probably spending more time in the Transformers forum. They know many of us are too addicted to this game to move on so they don't give a **** about any of our concerns anymore

I really hope this isn't right, but the fact a mod hasn't even took notice of this post sums it up completely.

Secondly Transformers will never, ever be a bigger brand or attraction than Marvel, yes it took a chunk of money to create but if they even think of favouriting that over this is a shambles and a poor business decision.

Surely they have their own mods to handle that and we keep the current ones??

I said upon release I bet that takes more from this in regards to care, attention, commitment & attention and it seems like it could be the case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★

I get that not everything can be answered but it seems like nothing ever is these days.

It went so well regarding the communication back and forth for about 2 weeks then that's slipped away, now it's like no mods are ever about.

I'm not having a pop here or anything, just seems like since the move you don't bother chatting to us etc

Hey - thank you for the feedback!

We're still around! We can still make some improvements to how the new forums surface Moderator or Admin replies, and I think this is a part of it. We're seeing an increase in questions being asked that fellow players can answer, and in those instances we don't need to weigh in. We're working on more projects and a variety of things behind the scenes, and that has taken up more of my time especially. We definitely have a second game to support now (it's awesome, btw) but we've also recently added Kabam Wolf to the MCOC forums.

I am currently in the process of interviewing some fresh eyes for these parts, so you'll all see more of a presence soon as well :) I just gotta pick the right folks!

Hope this helps ease your concerns a bit! <3

~ A
  • Options
    ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

We're still around! We can still make some improvements to how the new forums surface Moderator or Admin replies, and I think this is a part of it. We're seeing an increase in questions being asked that fellow players can answer, and in those instances we don't need to weigh in. We're working on more projects and a variety of things behind the scenes, and that has taken up more of my time especially. We definitely have a second game to support now (it's awesome, btw) but we've also recently added Kabam Wolf to the MCOC forums.

I am currently in the process of interviewing some fresh eyes for these parts, so you'll all see more of a presence soon as well :) I just gotta pick the right folks!

~ A

You can't leave us
  • Options
    Why are you recruiting new guys/girls for this forum? Surely we keep the original mods and the transformers game gets the new mods?

Fair point about other members giving answers but it just feels like we are even more disconnected here, I also agree to the Transformers game looking sweet, the trailers and specials look amazing.

But that will never out gross this current game and if this gets put on the back foot for that it's a huge mistake.

Anyway, just try keep up the communication
  • Options
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

~ A

I would also like to know what sort of projects you are allowed to work on? Not allowed but for example Miike won't be creating a new game mode as I am sure he isn't a dev etc so are these projects to coincide with the forums here or in game etc?

I am not having a pop at the new forums, just seems like we are even more distant and can't get in touch as easy as we could on the previous ones
  • Options
    Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    This isn't surprise information. Everyone sees and feels the growing distance between the mods and the community here. Post 12.0 boycott we were told by mods that there was a new era being ushered in of transparency and communication. Apparently they meant it to be closed curtains and earplugs.

To see it admitted that transformers is taking away from MCOC, which is exactly what is implied, is so stupid it's painful. Kabam without MCOC loses a majority of its revenue. Transformers isn't even close to Marvel in terms of fans and fan support. As if having mods for mcoc AND ONLY MCOC is asking too much of a company making hundred of millions of dollars on it.

"Hey mcoc community, Kabam here, we want you to keep paying for all of our bills but we are going to make a few changes. All positive...for us. First we are going to make the game nigh on unplayable with a litany of bugs and assorted issues reaching ludicrous levels of lunacy. Then we will release broken and useless fan favorite champions to great fanfare and immediately ignore all input from you as a community on how to fix them or at least make them fun to use. Then we plan on pretty well ignoring every single thread that requests information from us as we have a shiny new toy called Transformers that we are busy with and we can't be bothered to have enough minimum wage staff to be on a frickin forum as liaisons to more than one game. Lastly here's a bunch of multi hundred dollar offers we want you to buy because we know you're addicted to our miserable product and can now move our attention to hooking our claws into other fanbases on other games. All the stuff we promised to end the boycott was never actually gonna happen obviously. It's not like we actually have a single interest beyond the bottom line. We're not a charity. Deal with it."

"Welcome to Kabams Marvel Contest of Champions where the customer is always wrong and we don't give af"
  • Options
    DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    I don't agree with you at all man. If the mods weren't paying attention they wouldn't be checking all the flagged posts and giving abuse charges for completely ridiculous stuff.