**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dropping blocks... AGAIN

every update causes dropped blocks. Instantly when the AI goes to hit me I watch my champ drop his block... why?

I’m holding the block command. Not dash forward or evading backwards. Mid combo it’s happening too.

Is this game ever going to be fixed? These bugs on here that have been “being investigated” for a year are really ruining this game

Comments

• MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    They're never going to fix it because we keep playing. Quit playing/paying and then we can see what happens. Otherwise there's no need to complain. It's under investigation or it's working as intended. Its been almost a year that pure skill has been screwed and cpt Marvel lvl 2 doesnt work. And not going to mention suicides.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    I just recommend for everyone,to not to spend even a cent on this mess and they will change the game,the game mechanics are going to work again,the ai is not gonna be boosted and tricky anymore and we are going to get useful heroes from the 5* crystals,not just @#$%^&
  • Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also. To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.