**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.5 M alliance looking for 4 active member [N.W.X] Exodus

Looking for 4 active and mature members. GroupMe used as primary communication method and it is a must.

Currently we are running 5,4,4,4,4 or 4,4,4,4,4. completing 3 BG 100% on map 4
Running at 3-4 Wars a week with 2 BG currently. 1,021 AW rating Tier 11 Currently in Silver2 bracket but been to Silver1 on couple occasions.

Looking for experienced players, will help grow.
Minimum requirements are 100k, and roster of at the very minimum 12 R4 4* and/or R3 5*. Need to be able to participate in both AQ and AW.

Current Donations, 85k gold, 6.5k loyalty, and 6.5k BC (will go up if we can get to run more M5 consistently)
SA reached weekly without a need for a save week. Once we hit 265k we start holding and do a big opening here and there. Item Use, Duels all hit.

If interested message me here with your in game name, or send a friend request in game (Morning Gory)

Thanks for Looking

Comments

• Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    Still possible to join before new AQ is started
    Will have open space for 2 active members once this AQ is finished. We have switched over to CHQ for tools and communications. Contact me if interested.
    One spot open, contact me for information
  • KasheemKasheem Posts: 3
    8 mill alliance with 4 open spots. Running map 5 and in gold 2 for AW. No grind requirements.
  • G_0stG_0st Posts: 17
    I would like to join but I do not meet the minimum requirement of 100k , I'm just at 75k . If you can overlook that I would love to join .